Rate 'Never Give Up' (YouTuber)

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Amateur
Rate him boyos

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
He fucked multiple women, so he mogs 70% of this forum.
that should be life fuel for many ppl here
cause I haven't seen anyone here worse looking than him tbh (although I'm aware truecels probably don't like showing their faces)

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Wholesome/10

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Amateur
He fucked multiple women, so he mogs 70% of this forum.
For real? I need to reconsider my life descisions if he was able to fuck multiple women

Hunter

Hunter

Daddy
1/10 flat.

still mogs me

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Amateur
Hunter

Hunter

Daddy
Phad

Phad

JATT
It doesn’t matter if hes fucked Multiple women. Knowing that somebody won the genetic lottery which is pure luck along with some other factors is something that is universally desired. Anybody can fuck a female not anybody can be good looking

Coping

Coping

Zephir
It doesn’t matter if hes fucked Multiple women. Knowing that somebody won the genetic lottery which is pure luck along with some other factors is something that is universally desired. Anybody can fuck a female not anybody can be good looking
Legit, I could care less about getting pussy when deep down I know I’m not actually gl and desired properly, that’s why it’s ascend or rope mentality

Phad

Phad

JATT
Legit, I could care less about getting pussy when deep down I know I’m not actually gl and desired properly, that’s why it’s ascend or rope mentality
U posted pics before? As long ur above average ur better than 80% of the population and that’s all u need for a high success rate

Coping

Coping

Zephir
U posted pics before? As long ur above average ur better than 80% of the population and that’s all u need for a high success rate
Nope, I’m avg tho I would be happy being a PSL 6 tbh since becoming a chad is basically impossible if not born one

Autist

Autist

Autismo Grande
Over for him

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
He's facially a 3/10
Is he Swedish? He looks like one to me

androidcel

androidcel

Zephir
I think it's even worse in Sweden
Depends on location probably, i have been there few times and Guys at Stockholm are GL af and high class.

SHARK

SHARK

Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
There is no way a mentally stable female human would let that thing put it's penis inside her...

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
I got a shock too when he said he had sex with his gf when he was like 17. Thought he was suicidewatchcel but turns out he got laid earlier than most of this forum

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Who even is this guy? He's probably larping about the women or using his fame/money to get them

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Who even is this guy? He's probably larping about the women or using his fame/money to get them
nah, he just fucked subhuman foids who treated him terribly

Last edited:
FiveFourManlet

FiveFourManlet

Too short to do anything
TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

Imagine this guy having a better sex life than you :feelsrope::feelspepo:

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
That's worse than being virgin incel. Never sacrifice self respect
well, being treated badly - I agree
as to sex with not so stunning ladies - imo there's nothing wrong with fucking anyone who gives you an erection tbh, it's just an ego issue

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
well, being treated badly - I agree
as to sex with not so stunning ladies - imo there's nothing wrong with fucking anyone who gives you an erection tbh, it's just an ego issue
IDC if some subhuman has sex with another subhuman. That's basically like animals fucking. But if they treated him bad then he shouldn't fuck them

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

IDC if some subhuman has sex with another subhuman. That's basically like animals fucking. But if they treated him bad then he shouldn't fuck them
Playing precoius is a bad idea if you arent good looking

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

What did he mean by this
I mean being a prude, nobody can be fucked to put in the effort to get with you if youre ugly and playing hard to get, it only works if youre goodlooking

Lauking

Lauking

Certified stacey slayer
If your goal simply is to have sex, why does it matter if you're desirable or not if you manage to fuck several women, isn't that the reason as to why you wish to become desirable?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zeus Ratings 2
DarknLost Ratings 3
A Ratings 1