Rate 'Never Give Up' (YouTuber)

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
Rate him boyos

He fucked multiple women, so he mogs 70% of this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7, Pedrester, Deleted member 611 and 7 others
that should be life fuel for many ppl here
cause I haven't seen anyone here worse looking than him tbh (although I'm aware truecels probably don't like showing their faces)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Wholesome/10

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
For real? I need to reconsider my life descisions if he was able to fuck multiple women

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
1/10 flat.

still mogs me

I was shocked when I heard that he said that he's slain so many women.

It doesn’t matter if hes fucked Multiple women. Knowing that somebody won the genetic lottery which is pure luck along with some other factors is something that is universally desired. Anybody can fuck a female not anybody can be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Coping
It doesn’t matter if hes fucked Multiple women. Knowing that somebody won the genetic lottery which is pure luck along with some other factors is something that is universally desired. Anybody can fuck a female not anybody can be good looking
Legit, I could care less about getting pussy when deep down I know I’m not actually gl and desired properly, that’s why it’s ascend or rope mentality

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Legit, I could care less about getting pussy when deep down I know I’m not actually gl and desired properly, that’s why it’s ascend or rope mentality
U posted pics before? As long ur above average ur better than 80% of the population and that’s all u need for a high success rate

• +1
Reactions: Coping
U posted pics before? As long ur above average ur better than 80% of the population and that’s all u need for a high success rate
Nope, I’m avg tho I would be happy being a PSL 6 tbh since becoming a chad is basically impossible if not born one

Tenor 7

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Over for him

He's facially a 3/10
Is he Swedish? He looks like one to me

knew it even before he talke.
His skull and features looked Swede.
Must be hell to be ugly in Sweden ngl :feelswah:
Being ugly is hell everywhere

I think it's even worse in Sweden
Depends on location probably, i have been there few times and Guys at Stockholm are GL af and high class.

There is no way a mentally stable female human would let that thing put it's penis inside her...

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I got a shock too when he said he had sex with his gf when he was like 17. Thought he was suicidewatchcel but turns out he got laid earlier than most of this forum

Who even is this guy? He's probably larping about the women or using his fame/money to get them

Who even is this guy? He's probably larping about the women or using his fame/money to get them
nah, he just fucked subhuman foids who treated him terribly

Last edited:
Imagine this guy having a better sex life than you :feelsrope::feelspepo:

That's worse than being virgin incel. Never sacrifice self respect
well, being treated badly - I agree
as to sex with not so stunning ladies - imo there's nothing wrong with fucking anyone who gives you an erection tbh, it's just an ego issue

well, being treated badly - I agree
as to sex with not so stunning ladies - imo there's nothing wrong with fucking anyone who gives you an erection tbh, it's just an ego issue
IDC if some subhuman has sex with another subhuman. That's basically like animals fucking. But if they treated him bad then he shouldn't fuck them

IDC if some subhuman has sex with another subhuman. That's basically like animals fucking. But if they treated him bad then he shouldn't fuck them
Playing precoius is a bad idea if you arent good looking

What did he mean by this
I mean being a prude, nobody can be fucked to put in the effort to get with you if youre ugly and playing hard to get, it only works if youre goodlooking

If your goal simply is to have sex, why does it matter if you're desirable or not if you manage to fuck several women, isn't that the reason as to why you wish to become desirable?