Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Lorsss, Deleted member 206 and 7 others
kebabs me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Insomniac, AspiringChad and 6 others
Mosques me

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 206 and 6 others
For killing little kids, he's an automatic faggot.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, ShowerMaxxing, Warlow and 30 others
This is unironically being posted in multiple female group chats right now
"Omg he's so misunderstood"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, ShowerMaxxing, Britcel and 17 others
Fuck he was a framecel,that hip to waist ratio is zyros tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel, Phonesex and 2 others
Ya but wheres the video?

As always, midface and nose ruined his harmony

Hot girlfriend though

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Coward/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 206 and 7 others
Mentalcels=most dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and FMLplus
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 2 others
Read the questions section where he writes about why he did the attack
"working part time as a kebab romovalist" :feelskek:
ok looks like a good read, thanks bro. I'll have to read it later tho.

Has anyone actually read the manifesto yet? Is it high or low iq?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
For killing little kids, he's an automatic faggot.

t. moralfag cuck

anyways, whats collateral damage to you anyways?
It's pretty low iq tbh "muh white women,mug birth rates."
He has some funny trolls in there like the marine copypasta

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

low IQ is the future. do not descrate St. Pol Pot, killer of smart people and tech geeks.

damn that video. im normally not shocked when i see stuff like that but the woman Screaming "help me" and he just runs up to her and shoots her in the head broke my heart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Pex1992, Autist and 5 others
damn that video. im normally not shocked when i see stuff like that but the woman Screaming "help me" and he just runs up to her and shoots her in the head broke my heart
Lmfao that was the funniest thing I've seen all year.

"Help me" -dumb crying woman
"Bang bang"

"I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE" starts blaring.
And zooms down the road.
This comment right here sums up normies.
50 people died and all anyone cares about is "muh one woman got hurt ??"
Jfl I wish he fortnite danced on her like he said he would,would've been a instant legend for life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, birchman, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
Mentalcels=most dangerous.

fear us, for we are legion.
Forced meme.

your mother is a forced meme
For real though, so you guys become moralfags over incel shootings all of the sudden. You're so soft a biological woman has a hard on bigger than you goys do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and badromance
Dude, he killed little kids. I think it's fucked up to kill random civilians, but to make light of a situation where kids get killed? If that's being a moralfag, then so be it, but I'm not going to pretend that guy isn't the biggest coward there is for killing little kids.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pex1992, Autist and 2 others
Dude, he killed little kids. I think it's fucked up to kill random civilians, but to make light of a situation where kids get killed? If that's being a moralfag, then so be it, but I'm not going to pretend that guy isn't the biggest coward there is for killing little kids.
legit kids died, and thats fucked up, but what do these people whine about?

buflek said:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FMLplus and RichardSpencel
legit kids died, and thats fucked up, but what do these people whine about?

buflek said:
He even went back in the prayer area to make sure everyone inside the mosque was really dead. He shot the kids again in their backs as they were already dead.

Honestly, I agree with @buflek, I saw the video as well, and that part was brutal. She was begging/yelling for help and then he shoots her again, dead. He shot her from afar first, that's why she was on the ground. Her husband had escaped the mosque before she was able to, but it happened outside.

He even went back in the prayer area to make sure everyone inside the mosque was really dead. He shot the kids again in their backs as they were already dead.

Honestly, I agree with @buflek, I saw the video as well, and that part was brutal. She was begging/yelling for help and then he shoots her again, dead. He shot her from afar first, that's why she was on the ground. Her husband had escaped the mosque before she was able to, but it happened outside.
50people died including children and u care about the one woman who wouldn't give u the time of day if u asked her?

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Blitz, Autist and 4 others
50people died including children and u care about the one woman who wouldn't give u the time of day if u asked her?
I care about everyone because they were defenseless civilians, they were also my brothers and sisters in religion, but most importantly I care about the kids. First and foremost, of course. But somebody pleading for help getting executed is just brutal to watch, regardless of gender. It shows utter despair and helplessness.

I care about everyone because they were defenseless civilians, they were also my brothers and sisters in religion, but most importantly I care about the kids. First and foremost, of course. But somebody pleading for help getting executed is just brutal to watch, regardless of gender. It shows utter despair and helplessness.
Fair enough.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Fair enough.
I'm glad you understand. I don't know if you read my posts on .is, but I've bashed that retard who killed elementary school kids on there frequently, so I'm not being partial or anything. Some morons worship that guy on the forum. -_-

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others

The part where the roastie got shot on the pavement was the biggest lifefuel of the whole clip.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manlet cUnt, Ritalincel and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
The part where the roastie got shot on the pavement was the biggest lifefuel of the whole clip.
How is she a "roastie"? She was married, and not a degenerate. Calling innocent people getting executed lifefuel is pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
shoots me

• +1
Reactions: Autist

Same :(*
Could be my mother ... @TRUE_CEL I have never had such an empathy in an +18 shooting video
How is she a "roastie"? She was married, and not a degenerate. Calling innocent people getting executed lifefuel is pathetic.
@itsOVER i hope your son will grow and kill you one day

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Gengar and Bur_01