Rate New Zealand Mosque shooter

Same :(*
Could be my mother ... @TRUE_CEL I have never had such an empathy in an +18 shooting video

@itsOVER i hope your son will grow and kill you one day
@itsOVER wont be getting anyone pregnant with his 14'' bideltoid JFL

50 people died and all anyone cares about is "muh one woman got hurt ??"
Incel men seem to have a natural instinct to protect women. Kinda funny because to women an incel is nothing but a big pile of shit that should be avoided at all costs.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
lol if you think he is truecel
He was when he ascended in trapland.

Incel men seem to have a natural instinct to protect women. Kinda funny because to women an incel is nothing but a big pile of shit that should be avoided at all costs.

No girl genuinely cares about those 48 dead,they're just things to be used for social media upsoys for today.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and androidcel

No girl genuinely cares about those 48 dead,they're just things to be used for social media upsoys for today.
He was never truecel looking lmao, maybe 3psl at worst. Im talking only about face since face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

He was never truecel looking lmao, maybe 3psl at worst. Im talking only about face since face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else
I don't have the pic but the one where he is trying to look intimidating is truecel asf, 3-3.5 psl no feature that is even average.

Same :(*
Could be my mother ... @TRUE_CEL I have never had such an empathy in an +18 shooting video

@itsOVER i hope your son will grow and kill you one day

Did you watch the video, too? I watched it in the morning, I hadn't slept yet. I knew about the terrorist attack at 4:30 A.M.

Do you know his beideltoid size? Looks 15 inches jfl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Legendary video/10

How is she a "roastie"? She was married, and not a degenerate. Calling innocent people getting executed lifefuel is pathetic.

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and androidcel
Low IQ.

Low IQ.

Listen here buddyboyo, that foid on the groud wouldn't piss on us incels if we were on fire.

And the tradcucks inside the mosque will likely be the type to tell you 'just work on your career and cope with religion bro, and maybe then we'll get you an arranged marriage to your 3/10 cousin'.

Fuck them both, nothing of any value was lost. Oh how I love the smell of dead normies in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Listen here buddyboyo, that foid on the groud wouldn't piss on us incels if we were on fire.

And the tradcucks inside the mosque will likely be the type to tell you 'just work on your career and cope with religion bro, and maybe then we'll get you an arranged marriage to your 3/10 cousin'.

Fuck them both, nothing of any value was lost. Oh how I love the smell of dead normies in the morning.
I'm sure the only reason you are celebrating this is because the terror victims were brown. Had they been white, you'd meow differently.
Ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and chadisnow

50people died including children and u care about the one woman who wouldn't give u the time of day if u asked her?
Please ban this fuck from this forum. Man you're legit crazy. No one is saying that one death is more than the others you fuck. Normal fucking humans feel pain when they see suffering.

Another dude that needs to be banned.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, Deleted member 656 and Gengar
Please ban this fuck from this forum. Man you're legit crazy. No one is saying that one death is more than the others you fuck. Normal fucking humans feel pain when they see suffering.
Lmfao if someone's getting banned its fucking you ya soy filled cunt,this isn't reddit whiteknighting isn't gonna help u out.

No one cares about the 48dead males other than to use them for upsoys or to use them as a weapon or to virtue signal.

Yes people itt are putting more emphasis on the one girl being killed than the others and these are incels,normies only care about that one woman.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
thanks, does he have a manifesto?
it's very low iq
jfl this guy is like an embodiment of what i imagine some of you to be like, he thinks in memes/manchild/sociopath/all around retard

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
removes me

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Anders Breivik actually had cosmetic surgery on his nose and jaw. He legit looksmaxed but was too autistic still. His shooting was much more autistic and entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, DarknLost and RichardSpencel
absolute slayer

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
when you get cucked by chaddam too many times and throw a tantrum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 656 and 6 others
I've read he was 5'5, it never even began. JFL when you get cucked by chaddam too many times and throw a tantrum
except he wasnt even an incel (worse looking than allt he other ERs but outslayed all of them)

nvm, breivik has a higher kill count

Glad to see there's non-fcked up people here.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Lmfao if someone's getting banned its fucking you ya soy filled cunt,this isn't reddit whiteknighting isn't gonna help u out.

No one cares about the 48dead males other than to use them for upsoys or to use them as a weapon or to virtue signal.

Yes people itt are putting more emphasis on the one girl being killed than the others and these are incels,normies only care about that one woman.
Yeah because the military isn't one of the most well respect groups of people in world. Because there aren't literal days to mourn them. Dude, just admit you lost in life and check into a mental institute.

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Glad to see there's non-fcked up people here.
I mean I've been made fun of way worse than many people on this site have ever been and I've never thought this way. Goes to show that the 'its your personality' isn't really a meme. There's no fucking way not getting laid makes a person like this. These people are living a self-fulfilling prophecy. Ego monster just mad that life gave them the right hand in not being good looking or wealthy. Good.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
:feelswah:

• +1
This is him now

I think the reason I have the smallest investment of emotions in this because I have few IRL friends and sort of detached from my family, especially my mother. You can make all sorts of moralfag statements about it but that's just my personal feelings about it. People die everyday.

I think the reason I have the smallest investment of emotions in this because I have few IRL friends and sort of detached from my family, especially my mother. You can make all sorts of moralfag statements about it but that's just my personal feelings about it. People die everyday.
I don't care because I suffer, so others suffering is something I don't care about. Let me looksmax so people can care about my caring of their none caring. Looks like life handed you what you deserve.

:feelswah:

• +1
I mean I've been made fun of way worse than many people on this site have ever been and I've never thought this way. Goes to show that the 'its your personality' isn't really a meme. There's no fucking way not getting laid makes a person like this.
I've been through more than u or anyone on this planet has been through.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
I mean I've been made fun of way worse than many people on this site have ever been and I've never thought this way. Goes to show that the 'its your personality' isn't really a meme. There's no fucking way not getting laid makes a person like this. These people are living a self-fulfilling prophecy. Ego monster just mad that life gave them the right hand in not being good looking or wealthy. Good.
:soy::soy::soy: You're on a site whose concept revolves around the lookspill, yet here you are denying it. Kill yourself, faggot

• +1
Reactions: birchman, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
What a bluepilled pathetic shitstain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 3990, Zeta ascended and 6 others
I've been through more than u or anyone on this planet has been through.
Like what lmao explain? I thought you were so hardcore? Why even care? Isn't that normiefag shit? Good bitch. Glad people hate you.

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
Like what lmao explain? I thought you were so hardcore? Why even care? Isn't that normiefag shit? Good bitch. Glad people hate you.
One time a girl called me ugly :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and ChoSeungHui
Legit. Lol most of these folks are losers anyway.. Like social rejects and shit. JFL.
:soy::soy::soy: You're on a site whose concept revolves around the lookspill, yet here you are denying it. Kill yourself, faggot
He's talking about long term relationships where personality comes into play. It's not black and white.

• +1
Reactions: chadisnow
What did you say to her in responds to that
I've been in seduction for about 4years now,so I just passed her shit tests easily and fuck her everyweek now.

just Said "ok" kinda like rudely kinda like I didn't care and then cried for 7years when I got home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Autist, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
I'm sure the only reason you are celebrating this is because the terror victims were brown. Had they been white, you'd meow differently.

When has anything I ever said lead you to the conclusion I'm a sfcel? I hate all normies of any colour, religion, or whatever. I'd be more than happy if a bunch of white normies got gunned down too, ER and Cho were also heroes.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
When has anything I ever said lead you to the conclusion I'm a sfcel? I hate all normies of any colour, religion, or whatever. I'd be more than happy if a bunch of white normies got gunned down too, ER and Cho were also heroes.
There is some weird moral fagging going on in this thread. Like he just assumed you hate brown people and were high fiving the kkk over all the dead muslims.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
A misunderstanding, then. I thought you were one of those hypocrites who only cheer when non-whites get killed. I never cheer when innocent people get slaughtered though.
There is some weird moral fagging going on in this thread. Like he just assumed you hate brown people and were high fiving the kkk over all the dead muslims.
Because that's what literally every edgy retard has been doing for the last 19 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656