Rate New Zealand Mosque shooter

A misunderstanding, then. I thought you were one of those hypocrites who only cheer when non-whites get killed. I never cheer when innocent people get slaughtered though.

Because that's what literally every edgy retard has been doing for the last 19 hours.

Oh no, every single normie needs the bullet as far as I'm concerned.

No such thing as an innocent normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Define a normie

The bluepilled male shitstains who live and breathe on this planet, who would tell us to just be confident bro, there's more to life than sex bro, just focus on yourself bro, work on your career bro, and other such normie nonsense. Anyone who is a 'respector of women', any soycucks who orbit and pander to females, any wanker who's ever complained about muh patriarchy/misogyny/'incel extremism'.

All foids obviously included too.

That'll be like 95% of the planet then. And before anyone says 'b-b-b-but WONT YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN' - those kids grow up to be foids and normies just like their fucking parents.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
The bluepilled male shitstains who live and breathe on this planet, who would tell us to just be confident bro, there's more to life than sex bro, just focus on yourself bro, work on your career bro, and other such normie nonsense. Anyone who is a 'respector of women', any soycucks who orbit and pander to females, any wanker who's ever complained about muh patriarchy/misogyny/'incel extremism'.

All foids obviously included too.

That'll be like 95% of the planet then. And before anyone says 'b-b-b-but WONT YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN' - those kids grow up to be foids and normies just like their fucking parents.
Thats pretty fucked up shit in your brain tbh. Cuz ideally you shouldnt give a fuck, but anyway.
Btw, dod you get fat removal or liposuction?

Thats pretty fucked up shit in your brain tbh. Cuz ideally you shouldnt give a fuck, but anyway.
Btw, dod you get fat removal or liposuction?

Lipo on the area below the chin. You can't get it directly on your face or it leaves crevices.

I wasn't born hateful. The normies made me like this. Let em suffer, I'm happy when some 'innocents' get fucked up, because there's not really any such thing. If there happened to be a random incel there who also took the bullet, then I'm afraid it was collateral damage, and given how damaging inceldom is, it likely would be doing him a favour anyway.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
Lipo on the area below the chin. You can't get it directly on your face or it leaves crevices.

I wasn't born hateful. The normies made me like this. Let em suffer, I'm happy when some 'innocents' get fucked up, because there's not really any such thing. If there happened to be a random incel there who also took the bullet, then I'm afraid it was collateral damage, and given how damaging inceldom is, it likely would be doing him a favour anyway.
Why didnt you get surgeries like buccal fat removal in order to get an ogee curve.

At least you know its pretty fucked up that you think that way.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
Why didnt you get surgeries like buccal fat removal in order to get an ogee curve.

At least you know its pretty fucked up that you think that way.

Buccal fat removal can age you pretty fast as when you get older you'll naturally lose some fat from your face anyway. You don't wanna look like a meth addict, basically. The hollow cheeks thing is mainly caused by bones anyway - without that, buccal fat removal won't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Buccal fat removal can age you pretty fast as when you get older you'll naturally lose some fat from your face anyway. You don't wanna look like a meth addict, basically. The hollow cheeks thing is mainly caused by bones anyway - without that, buccal fat removal won't do shit.
Buccal fat removal + zygos surgery (like implants or osteotomy) and its not over for ogee curve

Oh no, every single normie needs the bullet as far as I'm concerned.

No such thing as an innocent normie.
Then I won't hold it against you.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Autist and Extra Chromosome
How did this guy shoot people for fifteen minutes without one cop showing up

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown, Ritalincel and 3 others
How did this guy shoot people for fifteen minutes without one cop showing up

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

You were clearly born with a disposition to hatred. Glad to see life handed you a shitty hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You were clearly born with a disposition to hatred. Glad to see life handed you a shitty hand.
Consider going to inceltears, retard.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides and 2 others
shoots me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome, JellyBelly and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
shoots me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
go BT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bur_01, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
You make a lot of responses with suspiciously high amounts of blue pill rhetoric. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Blitz, dogtown and 2 others
wonder what i was doing when this happened, even though this event occured on the other island lul at the intial d music

Fuck you kid. Biggest try hard I've seen online ever. Just spam meme edge lord bullshit. Doesnt make you cool or right. You probably cant speak up in a room of people. Cant even lift in a gym because you are a pussy. You'll respond with another meme type post. Doesnt save you from the truth.

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fuck you kid. Biggest try hard I've seen online ever. Just spam meme edge lord bullshit. Doesnt make you cool or right. You probably cant speak up in a room of people. Cant even lift in a gym because you are a pussy. You'll respond with another meme type post. Doesnt save you from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
t. soy cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and The Dude Abides
---not worth it---

Last edited:
Funny thing is how dedicated he is. He wrote 89 PAGES of why muslims suck

Funny thing is how dedicated he is. He wrote 89 PAGES of why muslims suck
There going to make more gun laws. This is what he wanted, he won.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
im comparing mammals to mammals.
You're comparing creatures with close to no empathy to humans with a minimum of intellect to feel empathy.
If a lion doesn't feel empathy when he kills the off-spring, it's fucked up obviously but you can't blame them because their whole lives resolve around that. In other words : They can't cope.
On the other hand, a human being who doesn't feel any empathy when he does this sort of stuff is genuinely fucked up. Hey buddy boyo, it's 2019, we don't live in prehistoric eras anymore.
The shooter literally believes that his ethnicity is at risk because the muslim population in his country is like 1%. jfl and you're going to support him killing little kids who will 95% not do the shit that he assumes them to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and GenericChad1444