Rate New Zealand Mosque shooter

You're comparing creatures with close to no empathy to humans with a minimum of intellect to feel empathy.
If a lion doesn't feel empathy when he kills the off-spring, it's fucked up obviously but you can't blame them because their whole lives resolve around that. In other words : They can't cope.
On the other hand, a human being who doesn't feel any empathy when he does this sort of stuff is genuinely fucked up. Hey buddy boyo, it's 2019, we don't live in prehistoric eras anymore.
The shooter literally believes that his ethnicity is at risk because the muslim population in his country is like 1%. jfl and you're going to support him killing little kids who will 95% not do the shit that he assumes them to do.
Way to take things personally. I never said I support him. The year can change but no matter how tall your moral high horse gets you'll always be ran by your instincts. You're not better than him or an animal but keep writing essays to me buddy boyo.

The year can change but no matter how tall your moral high horse gets you'll always be ran by your instincts.
Anyone with a working brain wouldn't consider going on a killing spree when the ((((((enemy))))))) population is like 1% even when you take animalistic instincts into consideration.

Anyone with a working brain wouldn't consider going on a killing spree when the ((((((enemy))))))) population is like 1% even when you take animalistic instincts into consideration.
ok....? I didnt say he or me was Einstein but here you are in your ivory tower insulting peoples IQ as if that proves your right. You called animals low IQ before but now animal instincts are too high IQ to kill outsiders?

I didnt say he or me was Einstein but here you are in your ivory tower insulting peoples IQ as if that proves your right.
?????????? I'm talking about how fucked up his brain is to consider that in that post, not his IQ.
You called animals low IQ before but now animal instincts are too high IQ to kill outsiders?
I never said animalistic instincts was a high IQ trait ? I'm not even talking about IQ, I'm talking about intellect. Humans have higher empathic intelligence than other animals, therefore they can fight their ''instincts'' more easily.

I never said animalistic instincts was a high IQ trait
ok I'll break it down for you

I said this
You called animals low IQ before but now animal instincts are too high IQ to kill outsiders?

You called animals low IQ here:
You're comparing creatures with close to no empathy to humans with a minimum of intellect to feel empathy.
Yes I understand you said intellect was too LOW to feel empathy like people but thats still saying low intellect. Which is obviously true.

And here you said no one would act like this even if you take animal instincts into mind.
So then I ask
"now animal instincts are too high IQ to kill outsiders?"

Intellect and intelligence are interrelated. Intellect has been for long considered as a branch of intelligence. This makes most people use the two words interchangeably. I get that they are different but you know what I meant.

But honestly this entire conversation is stupid and a waste of time.

My point: humans are not better than animals

Your point:We have the ability to be better.

I disagree and you're moms gay.

giphy.gif

he looks like he has incel features but the jawline makes up for it

damn that video. im normally not shocked when i see stuff like that but the woman Screaming "help me" and he just runs up to her and shoots her in the head broke my heart
That was the funniest part. The worst part was when he shot that toddler multiple times.