Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 8576, LILMAXILLA and 2 others
Life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Patient A, bladeeout and 2 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Bad eye spacing and it looks like the Norwood reaper is coming for him
Otherwise straight chad with tonnes of irl appeal however aspies here will tell you otherwise as the average 15 year old here is apparently taller than him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9355, eyearea and 9 others
Bad eye spacing and it looks like the Norwood reaper is coming for him
Otherwise straight chad with tonnes of irl appeal however aspies here will tell you otherwise as the average 15 year old here is apparently taller than him
Yeah easily a Chad imo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Chad but ipdcel.
truth.
Typical local Chad. Some minor flaws. But overall good looking + gymmaxxed body. Equals local Chad, cleaning out Uni if he wants to, or go stick with 1 Stacy to LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 4416, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
Chadlite face but irl chad. his eyes are his flaw but good hairstyle + lower third

Body is nothing special. wide hips

Jfl when people try to pretend that this isn't themsleves then make it blatantly obvious that it is.

I think this dude (you), is good looking, but also there is a weirdness to him (you). Clearly balding also.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3990, Warlow and 1 other person
Chadlite face but irl chad. his eyes are his flaw but good hairstyle + lower third

Nope. His main flaw is actually his low projecting nasal bridge. It's almost like a gook one. Looks uncanny and weird and ruins his appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Jfl when people try to pretend that this isn't themsleves then make it blatantly obvious that it is.

I think this dude (you), is good looking, but also there is a weirdness to him (you). Clearly balding also.
Haha. This isn't me

His nasal bridge is worst flaw, not eyes. That's what fucks the perceived ipd

• +1
Nope. His main flaw is actually his low projecting nasal bridge. It's almost like a gook one. Looks uncanny and weird and ruins his appeal
Yes i see that now. Didnt go into detail to analyze but something in his midface around eyes/nose is off. Looks like he has asian blood because of that.

eyes are also a flaw imo, probably eye spacing/width

IRL chad definitely. Frame and ES ratio could be better.

• +1
His eyes are so small it looks like his orbitals are set back inside his brain jfl

• +1
Jfl if this guy is best looking guy of your uni.
Mine look like a supermodel
FB IMG 1600597202211

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Hades, godlikesz and 2 others
Not that great looking in terms of harmony, but large robust skull and good forward growth
Kinda looks like a bleached GigaChang lol

IPD and PFL are too low but he is still a Chad.

He seriously does. The only thing he’s slaying are female humanoid martians if they have the same standards as humans but in a reverse way. I tried morphing him and he looks Chadlite at best.
8FC542BD FE9C 4E6F 86A8 5F1E7A7E626B

And this morph is not even achievable since I increased his PFL dramatically.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and MrGlutton
Gl slayer it's over for normies

He seriously does. The only thing he’s slaying are female humanoid martians if they have the same standards as humans but in a reverse way. I tried morphing him and he looks Chadlite at best.
View attachment 680709
And this morph is not even achievable since I increased his PFL dramatically.
you act like his pfl is bead tier, it's just fine stop being aspie, but he isn't chad nontheless

you act like his pfl is bead tier, it's just fine stop being aspie, but he isn't chad nontheless
It isn’t bad at all I just increased it to make him better looking.

It isn’t bad at all I just increased it to make him better looking.
bruh, you can't just increase PFL and make marginally better looking. This would only work if bringing someone with below average(23-25mm pfl) into average to above average pfl(27-30 mm). He could look better at his regular PFL with a better overall eye shape and structure.

He looks balkan/slavic but still very good looking, has the badboy appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95

Shit hair what the fuck is that

he looks gay as fuck in the second photo, jfl at even thinking he’s a chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and oldcell
how do you cope bro?

solid chad , ridicolous how people saying he looks bad or something , orbital god

truth.
Typical local Chad. Some minor flaws. But overall good looking + gymmaxxed body. Equals local Chad, cleaning out Uni if he wants to, or go stick with 1 Stacy to LTR.
Hes not actually gymaxxed btw but definitely lean

solid chad , ridicolous how people saying he looks bad or something , orbital god
His orbitals are better than almost anyone discussed on this site. Legit 99th percentile. That's his best feature

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
His eyes are so small it looks like his orbitals are set back inside his brain jfl
I don't like his eyes either for the same reason, although i'd bet good money that girls compliment on them. It gives him a kind of unique badboy look I guess?

I don't like his eyes either for the same reason, although i'd bet good money that girls compliment on them. It gives him a kind of unique badboy look I guess?
his orbitals are almost too much , too extreme , but still better having hunter eyes like that than normal eyes

@Newone told me to tell you guys he rates this "chad" 3 psl low tier normie cause of non-existent eyebrows and albino
muh eyebrows when his eye area alone mogs newone eyebrows+eyearea+face

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 4430