Rate O'pry's side profile

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing

edit: wrong section

Last edited:
Pretty good considering it's shot on an iPhone.

Gonna mog after fillers.

nice frauding bro
I'm going to expose him now hold on.
Fraud how lul
I'm going to expose you. Wait a second.
View attachment 43858
Gonna mog after fillers.
Since you tried to fraud everyone and denied doing so after being confronted I've decided to let everyone know what's up.

It's pretty obvious that you are tilting your head in order to make things seem better than they are so you can move on with your self loathing behaviour telling everyone you are going to mog O'Pry's side profile after fillers. C.O.P.E.

There you have it. J.F.L. If you draw a line from the end of someone's ear to the end of someone's nose you can tell if they are tilting their head or not to come across as more attractive. I drew another line to showcase how much tilting you did. Jfl.

Then I've tilted the picture to see what your chin really looks like.

This is the finished product. Besides that you have used good lightening to make the jaw more visible and you are hard mewing to stretch the skin underneath you chin since your chin isn't big enough to achieve this look without force because it doesn't stretch out the skin resulting in a saggy part. If you want to I can try to edit it, delete the jawline and make you skin saggier to see what you really look like.

Edit: What I forgot to mention: Now GET OUT! Get out NOW! You frauding chincel trying to defraud the community. Out! NOW!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, Deleted member 1464, rockndogs and 10 others

Since you tried to fraud everyone and denied doing so after being confronted I've decided to let everyone know what's up.

It's pretty obvious that you are tilting your head in order to make things seem better than they are so you can move on with your self loathing behaviour telling everyone you are going to mog O'Pry's side profile after fillers. C.O.P.E.

There you have it. J.F.L. If you draw a line from the end of someone's ear to the end of someone's nose you can tell if they are tilting their head or not to come across as more attractive. I drew another line to showcase how much tilting you did. Jfl.

This is the finished product. Besides that you have used good lightening to make the jaw more visible and you are hard mewing to stretch the skin underneath you chin since your chin isn't big enough to achieve this look without force because it doesn't stretch out the skin resulting in a saggy part. If you want to I can try to edit it, delete the jawline and make you skin saggier to see what you really look like.

Edit: What I forgot to mention: Now GET OUT! Get out NOW! You frauding chincel trying to defraud the community. Out! NOW!

brutal

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, dogtown, kobecel and 2 others

Keep coping manlet

Jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 1383

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1383
This makes his hair look much more ethnic.

In neutral head posture

• Tight submental
  • Decent mandibular plane though the ramus could be better.
  • Monster chin, good lips and short philtrum
  • Decent nose because he's a masculine type. Would look worse morphed.
  • Good eye area and browridge
  • Ideal upper third

No less than 7/8. Probably in the low 7s.

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and dogtown
In neutral head posture

View attachment 44408

• Tight submental
  • Decent mandibular plane though the ramus could be better.
  • Monster chin, good lips and short philtrum
  • Decent nose because he's a masculine type. Would look worse morphed.
  • Good eye area and browridge
  • Ideal upper third
No less than 7/8. Probably in the low 7s.

Keep sucking his dick fagot

Jew nose = over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Cope rhino gives me maybe like a 0.25 PSL boost at most. Your nose is worse frontally than side on.

Cope tbh, ny nose will be fine after rhino, plus lens distortion makes it worse than it is

• +1
Cope tbh, ny nose will be fine after rhino, plus lens distortion makes it worse than it is
Are you pouting in that picture? Your mouth seems so projecting.

Are you pouting in that picture? Your mouth seems so projecting.

No I just have a good philtrum it’s my second best feature

• +1
Someone should morph you with a taller lower third.

What’s the point I’ll never get that surgery, rhino and better undereye support is all I need

• +1
What’s the point I’ll never get that surgery, rhino and better undereye support is all I need
No rhino for your NPD

Looks an average persian on that photo. Phone cameras really kills everyone :feelsrope: Look at that subhuman ears and hair

• +1
Reactions: dogtown