• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
high 6 imo

• +1
@dogtown @Madness @Intel.Imperitive

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky, dogtown and Deleted member 701
I'd let you molest me. Would you molest a curryboy?

• +1

• +1
5/10
Eyebrows too short, lips dry. You need some tinted lip balm
20190214 064656861

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Bruh you guys trippin, that's a 7 at least, keep in mind that this photo suffers from lens distortion, would look better in real life even.

"6" lmao, you guys really think that he is only one to one and a half points better looking than the average male? This son of a bitch could almost model ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Extra Chromosome, FatmanO and 3 others
Bruh you guys trippin, that's a 7 at least, keep in mind that this photo suffers from lens distortion, would look better in real life even.

"6" lmao, you guys really think that he is only one to one and a half points better looking than the average male? This son of a bitch could almost model ffs
Average male is psl 4. And it isnt evenly increasing every psl point. You dont know how to rate.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22

IMG 20190214 024427 717

this is a 7

Best looking guy on the forum definitely

Average male is psl 4. And it isnt evenly increasing every psl point. You dont know how to rate.
Great eye area, great hairline, high cheekbones, hollow cheeks, tall chin, angular jaw, short philtrim, great colouring... The only flaws I see on that face are too long of a midface (not even considering that lens distortion is going on), nose and eyebrow shape, I think he qualifies greatly as a 7/10, would definitely stand out in a crowd.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RedPilledStemcel
Great eye area, great hairline, high cheekbones, hollow cheeks, tall chin, angular jaw, short philtrim, great colouring... The only flaws I see on that face are too long of a midface (not even considering that lens distortion is going on), nose and eyebrow shape, I think he qualifies greatly as a 7/10, would definitely stand out in a crowd.
6psl does stand out in a crowd.

no, the features for perfection are identified correctly but overdone

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I literally just said the opposite. :feelsuhh:
Ops, sorry, I was assuming that you also thought Astrosky was only a 6, I misinterpreted your previous comments, lol, my bad!

Ops, sorry, I was assuming that you also thought Astrosky was only a 6, I misinterpreted your previous comments, lol, my bad!
hes definetely not above a 6. I just think that your opinion of a 7 is very different than mine tbh.

Reminder PSL scale goes up to 8 and the average is 4, he's like an 8-8.5/10 irl or a high 6 psl. His eyes are holding him back imo.

Explain the pedo thing, I knew astro was a pretty cool guy but I didn't know he was THAT based and redpilled

• +1
Explain the pedo thing, I knew astro was a pretty cool guy but I didn't know he was THAT based and redpilled
Jailbates are the best tbh

why would you wanna fuck anything else?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
7 imo only your eyes are bad

76F3B578 7B28 4D15 9FD6 BBB06FCC6267

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel, AstroSky and 1 other person
Reminder PSL scale goes up to 8 and the average is 4, he's like an 8-8.5/10 irl or a high 6 psl. His eyes are holding him back imo.
What is this bullshit? PSL 5 is the definition of the average white male
op is very good looking btw

What is this bullshit? PSL 5 is the definition of the average white male
op is very good looking btw
Except most poeple rated psl5 look ambiguously above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656