• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, gergelyseregdi, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
4/10? C'mon he's 6/10 PSL AT LEAST

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 2012, dogtown and 1 other person
Easily chadlite and his gf is a low tier stacy

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 2012 and dogtown
Good looking and that’s all that matters fuck all this PSL this and that :exited:

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, 5'8manlet, Eduardo DOV and 3 others
5/10 in looks but he could get anything he wants because of status at this point

All my subscriptions deleted when I deleted my channel, so he was the first man I resubbed to because I hate curry.

5/10. hes a textbook normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Your avatar is from that normie drug dealer show

it only got normie after the 5th season finale and then the hype was short lived after that. shows like game of thrones and the office are far bigger normie shows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
it only got normie after the 5th season finale and then the hype was short lived after that. shows like game of thrones and the office are far bigger normie shows.
Yeah but you should do something like american horror story instead of a fedora wearing methhead if you wanna look cool.

Yeah but you should do something like american horror story instead of a fedora wearing methhead if you wanna look cool.

that show is way more normie than BB lol

He’s above average facially but I don’t think he’s in the good looking area, so probably a 5.5 is a fair rate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
So much cope in this thread jfl he mogs this entire forum facially except maybe one or two guys, he’s good looking

Psl 6.5. Fit girlfriend

He looks like an average Swede

• +1
Bullshit. You just don't pay close attention to the average normie. They do not look this good

he looks bland as hell lmao. hes not really attractive, just not ugly. hes decent looking. 5, maybe 6/10. quit coping to inflate your own SMV.

• +1
High tier Normie

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Chadlite tbh

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
3duuje.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
normie af but elevated to chadlite status because of his status

a lot of youtubers are ugly af

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
when he bothers to groom himself he is 90th percentile. He just doesn't bother often, I guess that is a strategic decision to Bro-up to the male audience.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Over for no temple round hairline cels like me

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 6341