Rate physique

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
177.5 cm 80 kg
I am thinking of bulking to 90-95kg (for this winter)
First pic: unflexed no pump
is it worth?
Inkedimage0 LI

Inkedgigachad LI

Lower ab visibility is gone at 14% ish bf but I don't really care about abs for the winter so yea.
I think my arms are lagging pretty hard tbh.
18 yo btw.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, MusicMaxxingMidget, Ocelot and 8 others
Note my fat ass

177.5 cm 80 kg
is it worth?View attachment 380192

View attachment 380194
Lower ab visibility is gone at 14% ish bf but I don't really care about abs for the winter so yea.
18 yo btw.
Not bad for 18 at all.

Just cut and then maintain. Bulking is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 1680 and SubhumanCurrycel
7/10 nice work

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy, Deleted member 1680, janoycresva and 1 other person
good job dude, where are those legs tho?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You sure bro?
I look pretty small in clothes which is why I was asking

brocel I started at 55 kg lol its been a long journey.
From being not being able to walk to this tbh.
Gymceling is not cope!!!!
Do you even look small in tightly fitted clothes? Like if you don't get the "oh have you been hitting the gym" comments in clothes then maybe you're not big enough.

But getting big after a certain point, and you'll just be packing on a lot of fat.

Aim for level 1 physique on this hierarchy IMO

If you want to ogremax, then you can just go for the "big" look by all means but for aesthetics purposes mean and lean is better

Do you even look small in tightly fitted clothes? Like if you don't get the "oh have you been hitting the gym" comments in clothes then maybe you're not big enough.

But getting big after a certain point, and you'll just be packing on a lot of fat.

Aim for level 1 physique on this hierarchy IMO

If you want to ogremax, then you can just go for the "big" look by all means but for aesthetics purposes mean and lean is better
People can tell I work out and whatnot but I get mogged on the regular at uni by roided jock Chads in clothes to sui since age range is mostly 18-22. I think ill stay up to 16% bf max tbh.
That article is a bit fucked my guy. David Laid is juicing n shit.
I would want an intermediate between fighter and beach body.

Not willing to inject my medical record aint too good let me tell ya.
Solid call. Injecting isn't healthy. Insomnia, night sweats, high blood pressure...

• +1
I think I need to bring my arms up big time tbh they are so small compared to chest back etc.
Solid call. Injecting isn't healthy. Insomnia, night sweats, high blood pressure...
Deadserious knowing my body I'd die within the first cycle JFL.

MOGS MIR

• +1
fuuark nice

• +1
People can tell I work out and whatnot but I get mogged on the regular at uni by roided jock Chads in clothes to sui since age range is mostly 18-22. I think ill stay up to 16% bf max tbh.
That article is a bit fucked my guy. David Laid is juicing n shit.
I would want an intermediate between fighter and beach body.
Yeah everyone knows Laid and Guzman roid, that;s why I said level 1 because that's achievable.

You can try to get up to between level 1 and 2 but it does take time being natty. Some people do it though but they have good genes.

Case in point: Tommy Fury
1 Tommy Fury

Did you shrink bro, weren't you 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Yeah everyone knows Laid and Guzman roid, that;s why I said level 1 because that's achievable.

You can try to get up to between level 1 and 2 but it does take time being natty. Some people do it though but they have good genes.

Case in point: Tommy Fury
View attachment 380225
I dont think Guzman roids tbh but Laid for sure.
I think I need 2 more years of solid training+ diet tbh.
Did you shrink bro, weren't you 5'11
with shoes I am 181 without shoes I am 177.5-178 ish

I think I need to bring my arms up big time tbh they are so small compared to chest back etc.

Deadserious knowing my body I'd die within the first cycle JFL.
Arms are one of the hardest body parts to grow, especially for torso-dominant bros like us. It seems like you've exhausted your newbie gains, so don't beat yourself up if your arms refuse to grow much more.

• +1
Bumo
@ArvidGustavsson
BroChsd stents my physique now that you are back
Rate*

Last edited:
You are bald anyways, why not hop on roids?

• Hmm...
You are bald anyways, why not hop on roids?
My nigger I just beat cancer not even 5 years ago why tf would I damage myself further

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
My nigger I just beat cancer not even 5 years ago why tf would I damage myself further
Just go for something mild like anavar stacked with clen. You would look insane with roided physique considering how good your natty genetics are.

• +1
Just go for something mild like anavar stacked with clen. You would look insane with roided physique considering how good your natty genetics are.
I’ll decide by 20 tbh.
I want to train solid for 2 more years because I slacked off late last year and early this year.
I still have a decent amount of natty gains left imo

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
keep doing good work man.

• +1
177.5 cm 80 kg
is it worth?View attachment 380192

View attachment 380194
18 yo btw.
You mog me like crazy (I’m 5’9 in this photo at 9% bf), this was taken a little over a year ago so I’ve made some progress since. And I’m 20 so you’re way ahead.

Attachments

• 5A9497AE-B209-4EDC-B025-432A68D6ECE8.jpeg
    5A9497AE-B209-4EDC-B025-432A68D6ECE8.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Love it
You mog me like crazy (I’m 5’9 in this photo at 9% bf), this was taken a little over a year ago so I’ve made some progress since. And I’m 20 so you’re way ahead.
Shredded asf ngl

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
Shredded asf ngl
Thanks bro, I’m trying to put on some more muscle mass. Btw that guy in that thread I sent you for a rating was me, I just accidentally doxxed myself like an idiot. Just thought I should come clean for that lol.

• +1
Thanks bro, I’m trying to put on some more muscle mass. Btw that guy in that thread I sent you for a rating was me, I just accidentally doxxed myself like an idiot. Just thought I should come clean for that lol.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
300 IQ ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
nice frame bro :)

• Love it
20% Bodyfat. Dont. Fucking. Bulk. Cut to a low bf (10%-15%) and maintain that bf while gaining muscle. Dont fucking fall for the bulk meme.

• JFL
20% Bodyfat. Dont. Fucking. Bulk. Cut to a low bf (10%-15%) and maintain that bf while gaining muscle. Dont fucking fall for the bulk meme.
what calorie surplus should I eat when lean bulk?
I am thinking 250cal.

Mirin bro. I have a very similar frame (albeit I'm like 3 inches shorter) to yours so I'm hoping I can get that physique. How long have you been training?

Mirin bro. I have a very similar frame (albeit I'm like 3 inches shorter) to yours so I'm hoping I can get that physique. How long have you been training?
2 1/2 years but I started off at 55kg and was doing mostly rehab after surgery.
Kinda slacked last year ngl.
This physique should be attainable for the average person 1 1/2 years tops with consistency.

what calorie surplus should I eat when lean bulk?
I am thinking 250cal.
When you're lean bulking, basically you shouldn't even think about the calorie surplus, since it should be about +100. At that point, you can't really accurately measure it, since 100 calories is really a small amount. Just cut to the low bf, try to maintain your weight, and slowly but surely you will gain weight while staying the same bf and gaining muscle.

• +1
When you're lean bulking, basically you shouldn't even think about the calorie surplus, since it should be about +100. At that point, you can't really accurately measure it, since 100 calories is really a small amount. Just cut to the low bf, try to maintain your weight, and slowly but surely you will gain weight while staying the same bf and gaining muscle.
I have already been cutting since photos,
Doing sprints and calisthentic work.
I am aiming for around 130g protein a day I think thats the sweetspot for me tbh.

2 1/2 years but I started off at 55kg and was doing mostly rehab after surgery.
Kinda slacked last year ngl.
This physique should be attainable for the average person 1 1/2 years tops with consistency.
55 kg at 178 cm or were you shorter when you started? I am 61 kg and only 171 cm. Also I'll pm you something wait

55 kg at 178 cm or were you shorter when you started? I am 61 kg and only 171 cm. Also I'll pm you something wait
I was 174 when I started I think

Mirin your frame

• +1
fucking lol

• +1
Good job

• +1