Rate prime Genghis Khan

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
He was a slayer due to his conquests throughout the Eurasian steppes, and because of that a large percentage of Asians are direct descendants of him, but what would be his rating psl?

Genghis Khan 55
GK 150x107px button 400x400
GenghisKhan donato
Genghis Khan Field Museum

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
biggest chad in history

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
noodles would rather fuck the corpse of a putrifying whitecel than him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, NormieKilla, Itss_BritneyBishh and 4 others
noodles would rather fuck the corpse of a putrifying whitecel than him
Well it would be weird if they fucked him anyway since they're probably his great great great great great great granddaughters

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I wonder what mitochondrial Eve and Y-chromosomal Adam looked like. They coincidentally probably lived around the same time lol. 140,000 years ago lived a man and women who would through luck become the direct mother/father of the human race. :feelswhere:I wonder if their personality flaws are common in most humans and accepted as human traits or whatever.

It is actually much more recent than that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel, Autist, Gengar and 2 others
She probably only liked tall white guys tbh, probably only fucked chad
She only liked Adam her hubby for life:bluepill:
No I changed my mind this is Adam and Eve

IMG 1966
Blank 702d5f403b56f38a1e1dac4629ae74d4

Kointo the Psychonaut and Katya Lischina were the fall of man

• +1
Read somewhere he actually got red hair and blue eyes though
I doubt that. It's similar to that theory where the pharoahs of Egypt had red hair?

she sort of looks like knajjd
I honestly don't see the resemblance and I'm glad I don't. Anyway I'm debating on whether or not to fap to her, I have been conserving my innocence because I feel like she's too cute to fap to, but she may be a chang chasing whore as possibly proven by this photo so im not sure if she's so innocent.

7QIR6Hbh

Doesn't look very good in this pic ngl, bad angle.

I doubt that. It's similar to that theory where the pharoahs of Egypt had red hair?
Red hair in ancient Egypt was likely as their dna was found to be European though

As for Gengis khan some claim he's a white Scythian. Not sure about that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
Red hair in ancient Egypt was likely as their dna was found to be European though

As for Gengis khan some claim he's a white Scythian. Not sure about that
How would that explain all his depictions of him and his grandson Kublai Khan looking Asian? Possible propaganda by the wannabe Khan asians?

11/10
Holy shit those half asian eyes are legit the best.

E.g Chico does also have that

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 15099, Autist and 1 other person
How would that explain all his depictions of him and his grandson Kublai Khan looking Asian? Possible propaganda by the wannabe Khan asians?
Propaganda by anti-Russians

• +1
The biggest slayer of them all. Men like Sean O'Pry, Francisco Lachowski, David Gandy, et cetera are literal women compared to that Mongolian slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, GenericChad1444, theropeking and 2 others
The biggest slayer of them all. Men like Sean O'Pry, Francisco Lachowski, David Gandy, et cetera are literal women compared to that Mongolian slayer.

just reminder 1 million man in this world carries his genes now.

• +1
Who needs Alexander the Great Mediterranean pretty boy phenotype looks when your empire brutally mogs and has a land area 5 times larger
Alexander Empire 323bc

Mongol Empire map

• +1
just reminder 1 million man in this world carries his genes now.
1 million? That is way too low! 1 in 200 men are direct descendants of him, that doesn't even include his indirect descendants. Hundreds of millions of people carry his genes. Meanwhile we rot here. Jfl.
Who needs Alexander the Great Mediterranean pretty boy phenotype looks when your empire brutally mogs and has an land area 5 times larger
View attachment 17750
View attachment 17749
Absolutely brutal and extremely high IQ. Jfl at teaching us about gay pedophile Greeks and the lame Roman empire in high school when I want to learn about the biggest empire in the world instead.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 611
1 million? That is way too low! 1 in 200 men are direct descendants of him, that doesn't even include his indirect descendants. Hundreds of millions of people carry his genes. Meanwhile we rot here. Jfl.
I will consider myself having 1 direct a descendant a big accomplishment, nevermind hundreds of millions, but I think that 1 descendent would have a higher genetic quality than any descendant of the Khan

I will consider myself having 1 direct a descendant a big accomplishment, nevermind hundreds of millions, but I think that 1 descendent would have a higher genetic quality than any descendant of the Khan
Maybe. Even men in Europe, albeit Eastern Europe, carry his genes. He infiltrated all the way to Hungary. Maybe @StudyHacks is a descendant of Genghis?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Maybe. Even men in Europe, albeit Eastern Europe, carry his genes. He infiltrated all the way to Hungary. Maybe @StudyHacks is a descendant of Genghis?
Im pretty sure he didn't touch the baltics or Poland so im safe

Im pretty sure he didn't touch the baltics or Poland so im safe
If your kid ends up having dark brown hair and gray-blue eyes, you will win.

• +1
If your kid ends up having dark brown hair and gray-blue eyes, you will win.
That's what I got, but in some lightings my eyes look like an aqua. Its because of my shitty camera most likely but here's a pic with the best lighting.
Screenshot 2019 02 04 18 38 172

• +1
That's what I got, but in some lightings my eyes look like an aqua. Its because of my shitty camera most likely but here's a pic with the best lighting.
View attachment 17751
You have good coloring. Meanwhile I have boring "black" hair and "black" eyes. (it's boring cuz it's the most common phenotype)

• +1
You have good coloring. Meanwhile I have boring "black" hair and "black" eyes. (it's boring cuz it's the most common phenotype)

eye color is the easiest thing to change, color contracts or perm eye colour surgery.

Yeah its the most common around the world. I still can't join Varg's tribe though since I'm a sexual deviant :feelscry:

Screenshot 2019 01 26 21 01 15

• +1
eye color is the easiest thing to change, color contracts or perm eye colour surgery.
Colored contacts should be avoided, they look so fake. Eye color surgery is a good option, but it doesn't work on dark brown eyes like mine. And I wouldn't do it anyways even if it was possible, religious reasons.
Yeah its the most common around the world. I still can't join Varg's tribe though since I'm a sexual deviant :feelscry:

View attachment 17754

I can't join either cuz shitskin.

• +1
Colored contacts should be avoided, they look so fake. Eye color surgery is a good option, but it doesn't work on dark brown eyes like mine. And I wouldn't do it anyways even if it was possible, religious reasons.

it works both way, either inking iris or laser.

laser would turn dark brown into a light brown/greenish color.

ink would do any color you choose.

• +1
it works both way, either inking iris or laser.

laser would turn dark brown into a light brown/greenish color.

ink would do any color you choose.
Have you done it?

• +1
hell yeah traps arent fucking gay bro I keep telling these niggas
finally someone gets it
I can't give my opinion on this matter in fear of getting banned

• +1
Anyway @Wincel I was the one who started all these anti trap rules on here and incels.is lol. I remember it like it was yesterday, dekim and I kept posting traps and people were getting mad, so someone made a thread asking for all the trap related content to be against the rules. Silly me I @d all the mods in the thread asking them to make an executive decision thinking they would ultimately side with me, but they SIDED WITH THE OP INSTEAD :feelsree:

This was back in December 2017 I think

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Anyway @Wincel I was the one who started all these anti trap rules on here and incels.is lol. I remember it like it was yesterday, dekim and I kept posting traps and people were getting mad, so someone made a thread asking for all the trap related content to be against the rules. Silly me I @d all the mods in the thread asking them to make an executive decision thinking they would ultimately side with me, but they SIDED WITH THE OP INSTEAD :feelsree:

This was back in December 2017 I think
Download

• +1
You don't believe me? I was da legendary shitposter KoInTO
Well knajjd won't let me get an incels.is account because I called him a trap and now he's all butthurt about it

• +1
Well knajjd won't let me get an incels.is account because I called him a trap and now he's all butthurt about it
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Deleted member 611
Slay and conquer

• +1
The mongols are not like other Asians. They’re brickskulled, Thick framed, wide faced, high testosterone killers

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, YoungRichNigga, dogtown and 1 other person