Rate [PSL] and How to Looksmaxx?

Answer the thread you retard. How to looksmaxx etc CAN YOU FUCKING READ YOU SUBHUMAN OGRE?
You have to pay @BeautifulBones $50 and he will tell u how.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Get fillers for jaw before even thinking about surgery it’ll cost about 1.7k ish, then if you want save up or continue to get fillers tbh.
You mean fillers would cost 1.7kish or the surgery?
na fillers there about 200-300 per syringe of radiesse, but you’ll need a lot to make a big improvement, jaw surgery is shit for people in Europe since it’s very unheard of, most good surgeons are in the us, it costs about 15kbfor a custom jaw, if you look on lookism there are some good results of fillers but they have used a lot about 2k dollers worth so 1.7k euro etc.

wouldnt bang and im gay
Yeah right. Faggots usually have rather low standards. They'll fuck or get fucked by any 5/10 white guy with a gym bod. Even a guy like me has been hit on and propositioned for sex from homos.

@11gaijin Could you tell me please?
You'll need to post a profile view. Based on that I don't think you need any jaw surgery. You look like a cheaper version of Christian Bale.

large.jpg

You should see how you can improve your looks based on his looks.

You'll need to post a profile view. Based on that I don't think you need any jaw surgery. You look like a cheaper version of Christian Bale.

large.jpg

You should see how you can improve your looks based on his looks.
How do I post a profile view?

wtf wait

wtf is wrong with imgur

Attachments

• 20181207_182757.jpg
    20181207_182757.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • 20181207_182735.jpg
    20181207_182735.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62

Front looks much better.

Btw wow how many books do u have

Your hairline isn‘t too bad, but it‘s still a bit high. You‘d be better off frauding it with long hair. What I mean by that is that you should style your hair this way, when ur hair is longer:

View attachment 7395View attachment 7396View attachment 7397

This, but besides this soft looksmax

Soft Lookmaxes -
Neck Training - Your neck looks smaller than my teenage sisters
Masseter Training - Your Gonial Width/Zygomatic Width is garbage tier, and is also mogged by my teenage sister
Collagen Maxing - Your eyelashes are poverty tier

Hard LookMaxes -
Wrap Around Jaw, but if you do masseter training you'll need a genio to advance your sagitally recessed chin

Your eyes also lack PFL, but surgical things to the eyes are complex , and often come out botched eventually, so I can't in my heart reccomened something like a box osteotomy

Your eye area really determines your potential to looksmax

I was looking at baby pictures all the way up to where I am no

My eye area has remained unchanged since i was 3 years old

This, but besides this soft looksmax

Soft Lookmaxes -
Neck Training - Your neck looks smaller than my teenage sisters
Masseter Training - Your Gonial Width/Zygomatic Width is garbage tier, and is also mogged by my teenage sister
Collagen Maxing - Your eyelashes are poverty tier

Hard LookMaxes -
Wrap Around Jaw, but if you do masseter training you'll need a genio to advance your sagitally recessed chin

Your eyes also lack PFL, but surgical things to the eyes are complex , and often come out botched eventually, so I can't in my heart reccomened something like a box osteotomy

Your eye area really determines your potential to looksmax

I was looking at baby pictures all the way up to where I am no

My eye area has remained unchanged since i was 3 years old
By Masseter Training you mean chewing gum religiously, right?

Shrugs would be optimal for neck training, correct?

What does Wrap Around Jaw mean?

"Your eye area really determines your potential to looksmax"

So are you saying I can't looksmax, or what's your point?

I'm all ears, I need to looksmax badly.

You need jaw implants, first and foremost. Jaw implants can be "wraparound", which literally means a single implant that wraps around your whole jaw and covers the mandibular angles and chin, or just inserted at the mandibular angles as two separate pieces, ie jaw angle implants.

You also have slight sub-mental fat that could use some Kybella as well. Same with buccal fat - you could use to get rid of it. You have no cheek definition - flat and non-existent. This is easily fixed with Voluma.

You have a high eyebrows in relation to your eyes, giving a slightly feminine look. There might be something the opposite of a brow lift, such as a brow lowering, but there is also an option of Botox to lower the eyebrows.

Your hairline isn't bad at this point and looks to be NW 1-2, so I would just keep an eye on it. Also, your eyebrows are fading at both edges, so when the day comes that you do need a hair transplant, put a few grafts in your eyebrows also.

Your nose is distractedly crooked and the it seems to be too short and show too much of the nostrils, but I don't think this is a huge issue for you.

Overall though, I would say 4.5/10 PSL. You have a similar facial shape and look like me at your age and have youthful looks going for you. You could easily attract an asian or latina girl with your look, which is exactly what I did at your age - and is honestly your only hope.

Hit the gym, ignore white girls, and use JBW to your advantage for a year or two. If this doesn't work, and maybe even if it does, get a consultation for jaw implants by several doctors. I would stop obsessing over surgery now and put yourself out there for a little while first.

Last edited:
You need jaw implants, first and foremost. Jaw implants can be "wraparound", which literally means a single implant that wraps around your whole jaw and covers the mandibular angles and chin, or just inserted at the mandibular angles as two separate pieces, ie jaw angle implants.

You also have slight sub-mental fat that could use some Kybella as well. Same with buccal fat - you could use to get rid of it. You have no cheek definition - flat and non-existent. This is easily fixed with Voluma.

You have a high eyebrows in relation to your eyes, giving a slightly feminine look. There might be something the opposite of a brow lift, such as a brow lowering, but there is also an option of Botox to lower the eyebrows.

Your hairline isn't bad at this point and looks to be NW 1-2, so I would just keep an eye on it. Also, your eyebrows are fading at both edges, so when the day comes that you do need a hair transplant, put a few grafts in your eyebrows also.

Your nose is distractedly crooked and the it seems to be too short and show too much of the nostrils, but I don't think this is a huge issue for you.

Overall though, I would say 4.5/10 PSL. You have a similar facial shape and look like me at your age and have youthful looks going for you. You could easily attract an asian or latina girl with your look, which is exactly what I did at your age - and is honestly your only hope.

Hit the gym, ignore white girls, and use JBW to your advantage for a year or two. If this doesn't work, and maybe even if it does, get a consultation for jaw implants by several doctors. I would stop obsessing over surgery now and put yourself out there for a little while first.
What's JBW ?

What's JBW ?
Just Be White. It means use the fact that you are white to your advantage and only bother with non-white girls, ie asians or latinas, depending on where you live.

Just Be White. It means use the fact that you are white to your advantage and only bother with non-white girls, ie asians or latinas, depending on where you live.
What's the success rate of wraparound jaw implants ie how likely is the surgery to go botched? I've looked into this on lookism.net and the results are amazing to say the least, https://lookism.net/Thread-Eppley-says-wraparound-jaw-implants-have-no-limit I hope they'll work like that for me too

Can you buy voluma yourself or can you only get it from a plastic surgeon?

Like someone else said you would look better with your hair grown out

Like someone else said you would look better with your hair grown out
I mean it's kinda long already I just don't know why the fuck the quiff hairstyle won't work on me. I try to do it and I fuck up in the end. smfh

There is a low rate of infection (from 1 to 5 percent) that requires the implant to be removed, though it can be inserted again. Also, if your surgeon sucks, a chance at nerve damage. Finally, there are the normal risks associated with surgery and general anesthesia.

No, Voluma requires a doctor or nurse practitioner to inject.

I mean it's kinda long already I just don't know why the fuck the quiff hairstyle won't work on me. I try to do it and I fuck up in the end. smfh
Its not long at all you should see my hair. Just let it grow out and then you can work with it/try different styles and see what works.

There is a low rate of infection (from 1 to 5 percent) that requires the implant to be removed, though it can be inserted again. Also, if your surgeon sucks, a chance at nerve damage. Finally, there are the normal risks associated with surgery and general anesthesia.

No, Voluma requires a doctor or nurse practitioner to inject.
Oh I see thanks. Um... how do I make sure the doc doesn't suck? For real, some redflags or something? I understand these jaw surgeries aren't to be fooled around with

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and androidcel
21M, 5'10 134 pounds (67kg) no fucking clue maybe ~18%? You mean PSL 5 on face?

Not good enough, tho. Would I need a Lefort 1 in your opinion? I desperately want to bring that maxilla and mandibula forward, my lower third is just plain fucked up,
OMG YOU'RE 134 lbs I WEIGHT MOG YOU AND BODYFAT MOG YOU

OMG YOU'RE 134 lbs I WEIGHT MOG YOU AND BODYFAT MOG YOU
Just how more insecure can you get? Your insecurity you're projecting is like a necrolyzing tumor. It'll eat you up little boy, and you're gonna end up like Michale Jackson with that fucked up nose he got.

I wanna know how I could looksmaxx my face guys. Like, what surgery, or things should I do to improve my face? I really think my lower third is fucked up and have honestly no clue how to fix it. Any advice much appreciated thanks!

Idk u look lean and bloated at the same time, Arvid maxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
This guy actually looksmaxed but he looks fake af and he has rich parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted