Rate PSL on my best picture ever

Imagine being so socially outcast that you can't believe that someone offered to pay for someone else's food at a festival then imagine being so raged that you
Imagine being so obsessive over an Internet person shitting the hell out of you that you constantly have to tell them about some shitty story that happened in order to make them feel inferior about themselves, while you yourself look ugly af

giphy.gif

Keep entertaining me faggot it's extremely satisfying watching you getting trigged

giphy.gif

giraffe neck lmao. GL nigga

Imagine being so obsessive over an Internet person shitting the hell out of you that you constantly have to tell them about some shitty story that happened in order to make them feel inferior about themselves, while you yourself look ugly af

giphy.gif

Keep entertaining me faggot it's extremely satisfying watching you getting trigged

giphy.gif
Imagine thinking I'm triggered, you would expect someone that's triggered to go through someone else's profile and upvote things that talk shit on them oh wait, done with you tbh imma just keep living rent free in your head

Imagine thinking I'm triggered, you would expect someone that's triggered to go through someone else's profile and upvote things that talk shit on them oh wait, done with you tbh imma just keep living rent free in your head
Imagine saying the exact plisame shit that's also inaccurate af to feel that you're attacking me, using low IQ lingo and bragging about having high IQ.
If you even happen to live on my head you're just a little slave bitch that eats my shit while I poo on your ugly ass hairline

Get more creative niqqa where's your high IQ

giphy.gif