Rate Rapper Lil Peep

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Just for kicks guys don't take it personally.

Some stats:
I'm thinking he's a solid 7 to low 8 based on preference.

Attachments

• 3dcd7195ee3556dc287341d7ce98b0e7.jpg
    3dcd7195ee3556dc287341d7ce98b0e7.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 3099cb868b179110733eaaf1afddf3d9f3d2f62d_00.jpg
    3099cb868b179110733eaaf1afddf3d9f3d2f62d_00.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 232
  • lil-peep.jpg
    lil-peep.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 196
  • ed1d380ac5f24e3886bba3f2f34ef4e6.jpg
    ed1d380ac5f24e3886bba3f2f34ef4e6.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 195
  • img_0779.jpg
    img_0779.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 233
  • lil-peep-runway-3-aa-billboard-1548.jpg
    lil-peep-runway-3-aa-billboard-1548.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Lil-Peep-by-Alex-Reside-49L.jpg
    Lil-Peep-by-Alex-Reside-49L.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 209
  • +1
Reactions: fobos
Dude was never over 160 lbs idc what anybody says. In this video he can't be more than 145 and that's highballing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Lux
nct, microstomia, frmacel, potato

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I cant count how many fucking times i seen this ugly piece of shit on jbs yubo profiles. I dont get it this guy is so fucking ugly why does everyone think that he's attractive

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 1089
nct, microstomia, frmacel, potato
Lol peep was extremely good looking bro
There's no way to even say he wasn't most foids only talk about how sad his death is due to how attractive he was

• JFL
Reactions: Whyamihere
Just for kicks guys don't take it personally.

Some stats:
I'm thinking he's a solid 7 to low 8 based on preference.
How the fuck was he 74 kg,yet not bloated

Dude was never over 160 lbs idc what anybody says. In this video he can't be more than 145 and that's highballing

I just googled his height and put it in a unit converter so it probably isn't exact.

How the fuck was he 74 kg,yet not bloated
Because the guy was not that weight. I'd say at most points of his career he was around 140 lbs to 150.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Women find this attractive

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yea he is a solid 7 to 8 easily. Look at his face and bone structure. He could prob be a model if he was not a rapper. All the girls drool over him because of his aesthetic. This generation is really in touch with a depressive state of mind and stuff like that so it is no surprise that girls relate to him emotionally as well. I know a girl who is EXTREAMLY good looking and she absolutely loves Lil Peep. She told me that she cried when Peep passed away. Anyone who says he is ugly is coping hard.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SWAG, dogtown, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
Yea he is a solid 7 to 8 easily. Look at his face and bone structure. He could prob be a model if he was not a rapper. All the girls drool over him because of his aesthetic. This generation is really in touch with a depressive state of mind and stuff like that so it is no surprise that girls relate to him emotionally as well. I know a girl who is EXTREAMLY good looking and she absolutely loves Lil Peep. She told me that she cried when Peep passed away. Anyone who says he is ugly is coping hard.

Finally a rating from someone in touch with reality. I think the height + the skin + ethnicity help a lot. He definite appeals to a type.

A lot of girls care about height & face more than bod. All he has to do is wear a hoodie & no one would know.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
There is a guy at my school that totally looks like him without the tattos. Same height too. Most girls in my school have a crush on him

tattoos make him look disgusting imo

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
what the fuck is causing these wide hips in men nowadays this is a fucking abomination I want to string up the dirty rat fuck who is fucking with peoples hormonal balance

disgusting degenerate. is he dead? i hope

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
Lol peep was extremely good looking bro
There's no way to even say he wasn't most foids only talk about how sad his death is due to how attractive he was
if he didnt dress the way he did, didnt have those tattoos and dyed freakazoid hair, and wasnt famous

he would just be your average school lanklet virgin

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
if he didnt dress the way he did, didnt have those tattoos and dyed freakazoid hair, and wasnt famous

he would just be your average school lanklet virgin
he was a slayer even in high school bruh

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
he was a slayer even in high school bruh
if he didnt dress the way he did, didnt have those tattoos and dyed freakazoid hair,

I mog him because he's dead.