this pictures are just haloed as fuck
sorry i forgot to tag you

btw she looks better in candid lol, these pictures are her best depiction

muahahahaha mirin nose

bro she is okay but nothing mindblowing, like 4,5-5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Alt Number 3, Chadeep and 5 others
Honestly she just has celebrity halo and doesnt look as good as other bollywood actresses same with sonam kapoor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel, diggbicc and 2 others
Honestly she just has celebrity halo and doesnt look as good as other bollywood actresses same with sonam kapoor
i feel like my taste is something completely different from everyone else

i personally feel anushka sharma and shraddha kapoor fog the entire bollywood universe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel, Introvertednarc and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Vidyacoper, Chadeep and 3 others
from the bollywood actresses i only liked like 2-3 of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
i feel like my taste is something completely different from everyone else

i personally feel anushka sharma and shraddha kapoor fog the entire bollywood universe
Nah bro katrina aishwarya even jacquelin bipasha kriti disha they all fog tbh..
But to each their own

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6488
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
how retarded abraham looks here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Copeful and Deleted member 6488
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
Slightly below average - average imo , fogged hard by Alia Bhatt , Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
he is decent with body and all

but not really 6psl or higher tbh
You retard , he’s probably the best looking Bollywood actor there is , he’s not ‘decent with body and all’ , his face is high psl by itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
You retard , he’s probably the best looking Bollywood actor there is , he’s not ‘decent with body and all’ , his face is high psl by itself
so high psl bro

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Not much above average tbh. I’ve seen two girls, one in my school, who look very similar to her, at least comparing individual features.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
@Introvertednarc

so much psl bro

he looks legit 3,5 to 4psl in some pictures

• +1
Not much above average tbh. I’ve seen two girls, one in my school, who look very similar to her, at least comparing individual features.
bro i find her really attractive for some reason

bro rohit is hands down the only indian i saw yet who is close to 7psl facially and even he gets pheno failoed
and i think there was another guy? aziz ? that guy with extreme masculine angular face

the others all meh, 5-6psl area at best

• +1
Looks bad ngl . Long midface huge nose photoshopped pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, SubhumanCurrycel, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Looks bad ngl . Long midface huge nose photoshopped pics
not photoshopped but i find her incredibly attractive for some reason

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
bro rohit is hands down the only indian i saw yet who is close to 7psl facially and even he gets pheno failoed
View attachment 569203 and i think there was another guy? aziz ? that guy with extreme masculine angular face

the others all meh, 5-6psl area at best
Asif Azim.
Also Sendhil Ramamurthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Ocelot, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 6488 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, SubhumanCurrycel, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
bro i find her really attractive for some reason
Men can find average, even below average (not saying she is but yeah) women attractive, not because they have good features, but because men are extremely lenient when it comes to sexual selection, it’s like this in all mammals.
We are fortunate that we aren’t like some other mammals where the genetic quality of a female is not assessed at all, and the alpha gets dozens of females.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6488 and Sikkunt23
for saying the pics are’t photoshopped or for saying she’s attractive to me😂😂😂

she's not really that attractive tbh, low e, high t facial features and a pretty shit body too, @Sikkunt23 is right. Haloed by bollywood actress status and cherrypicked professional photographs

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sikkunt23, Ocelot and 1 other person
she's not really that attractive tbh, low e, high t facial features and a pretty shit body too, @Sikkunt23 is right. Haloed by bollywood actress status and cherrypicked professional photographs
ig attractiveness is subjective then:)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Ocelot
Men can find average, even below average (not saying she is but yeah) women attractive, not because they have good features, but because men are extremely lenient when it comes to sexual selection, it’s like this in all mammals.
We are fortunate that we aren’t like some other mammals where the genetic quality of a female is not assessed at all, and the alpha gets dozens of females.
well said.

however, i’m almost never this lenient bro. shraddha kapoor is a huge exception (in society’s eyes btw since i find her attractive) but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
ig attractiveness is subjective then:)

no it's not son, feminine standards of beauty are just as objective as a male's, you're just coping hard because you have a preference towards indian girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
no it's not son, feminine standards of beauty are just as objective as a male's, you're just coping hard because you have a preference towards indian girls.
lmao so you're saying everyone is supposed to deem certain girls attractive no matter what and other girls ugly?

i'd like to argue that attractiveness and standards are two different things tbh

• Ugh..
Nose is too big/manly imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel, Introvertednarc and 2 others
well said.

however, i’m almost never this lenient bro. shraddha kapoor is a huge exception (in society’s eyes btw since i find her attractive) but yeah.
From a PSL perspective, she doesn’t have great features, but judging a girl’s looks from a PSL standpoint is kinda pointless because of how many odd fetishes men have due to a higher sex drive.

I know a girl who is legit considered ugly in my social circle, but I find her extremely fucking attractive and even dated her for a bit. Guess that’s just how male attraction works. For every flaw a woman has, there are men who will fetishise that flaw. On men, flaws are just that, flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Copeful, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Truth son

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Chadeep, Copeful and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Fuckable ofc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Ocelot and Deleted member 6488
lmao so you're saying everyone is supposed to deem certain girls attractive no matter what and other girls ugly?

indeed son, beauty is something that can be measured objectively, people can still find unconventionally women attractive but that doesn't make them beautiful by universally objective standards, keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
From a PSL perspective, she doesn’t have great features, but judging a girl’s looks from a PSL standpoint is kinda pointless because of how many odd fetishes men have due to a higher sex drive.

I know a girl who is legit considered ugly in my social circle, but I find her extremely fucking attractive and even dated her for a bit. Guess that’s just how male attraction works. For every flaw a woman has, there are men who will fetishise that flaw. On men, flaws are just that, flaws.
yeah man i totally agree with this.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
indeed son, beauty is something that can be measured objectively, people can still find unconventionally women attractive but that doesn't make them beautiful by universally objective standards, keep coping.
Good post son . Mirin u

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7079, Ocelot and 2 others
that's why i said i find her attractive, you guys don't have to find her attractive if you don't think she is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Ocelot and Sikkunt23
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Copeful, Entschuldigung and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel, Introvertednarc and 1 other person