Night:
cleanser
retin a .05%
moisturizer

carrot juice(4-5 carrots every day)
cardio
3 liters of water daily
no dairy as it fucks my skin up

have been running retin a so far with some improvements in the appearance of pores and have been too lazy to make vit c serums kek.

going to run this for 3-6months

may buy some accutane tablets too tbh just in case

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Morning:
cleanser
vit c serum
sunscreen 50 pf

Night:
cleanser
retin a .05%
moisturizer

cardio
3 liters of water daily

have been running retin a so far with some improvements in the appearance of pores and have been too lazy to make vit c serums kek.

Include:

Intentional exposure to sunlight. ie: lying out in the sun frequently for non extended periods of time. (Don't use tanning beds)

If you really want to skinmax then use the 20g pantothenic acid per day method. (Tastes nasty). Don't fap and take cold showers and follow nibbas skincare routine entirely with the derminator2, infadolan, jergens etc.

Go low carbs, never eat high GI, avoid sugar and dairy, eat LOTS of Brazil nuts, almonds are good too. Salmon, smoked salmon, eggs, tuna, tomato soup and probiotic yoghurts.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Include:

Intentional exposure to sunlight. ie: lying out in the sun frequently for non extended periods of time. (Don't use tanning beds)

If you really want to skinmax then use the 20g pantothenic acid per day method. (Tastes nasty). Don't fap and take cold showers and follow nibbas skincare routine entirely with the derminator2, infadolan, jergens etc.

Go low carbs, never eat high GI, avoid sugar and dairy, eat LOTS of Brazil nuts, almonds are good too. Salmon, smoked salmon, eggs, tuna, tomato soup and probiotic yoghurts.
JCMiNsw.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Include:

And ease off the retin-A if you don't actually have active acne. Spa-max, spend 10 minutes in the sauna and steam room. Go to the Jacuzzi too and just keep your neck above the water level. The chlorine is good for clearing body acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Morning:
cleanser
vit c serum
sunscreen 50 pf

Night:
cleanser
retin a .05%
moisturizer

cardio
3 liters of water daily

Imo, that carotene shit is a fucking joke. Just buy a sunless tanning moisturizer like Jergen's Natural Glow.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Include:

i am not a dietcel tbh although i dont eat shit all the time. fuck this shit. fuck nofap too. and yes i go out to the sun for a couple hours a day ngl

may use derminator after i stop retin gay for a while

Clowns me :(
i am not a dietcel tbh although i dont eat shit all the time. fuck this shit. fuck nofap too. and yes i go out to the sun for a couple hours a day ngl

may use derminator after i stop retin gay for a while
Yeah, improving diet will help you skinmax further. Including more healthy fats and fish oils and cutting back carbs

Imo, that carotene shit is a fucking joke. Just buy a sunless tanning moisturizer like Jergen's Natural Glow.
i am suntanning a bit(unavoidable in my country) in combination with carotene glow celling
yeah carotene alone makes you yellow and it is not completely uniform

Sounds like a solid plan, I might have to implement some things you have stated there.

Morning:
cleanser
vit c serum
sunscreen 50 pf

Night:
cleanser
retin a .05%
moisturizer

cardio
3 liters of water daily

A couple things. I'd add an oil based cleanser to your nighttime routine. In Korean skincare, this is used to wash off makeup easier (oil doesn't mix with water), but it also does a great job of getting all the excess oils off your skin before you go to bed. I'd also add a toner after you cleanse both AM and PM, it resets your skin PH levels and increases absorption for the products you'll use directly afterward.

Sounds like a solid plan, I might have to implement some things you have stated there.
my skin got fucked a bit lately due to bad lifestyle ngl
hope this works kek
A couple things. I'd add an oil based cleanser to your nighttime routine. In Korean skincare, this is used to wash off makeup easier (oil doesn't mix with water), but it also does a great job of getting all the excess oils off your skin before you go to bed. I'd also add a toner after you cleanse both AM and PM, it resets your skin PH levels and increases absorption for the products you'll use directly afterward.
ngl i want to keep it simple for now. maybe will add these once i am comfortable with current routine

And ease off the retin-A if you don't actually have active acne. Spa-max, spend 10 minutes in the sauna and steam room. Go to the Jacuzzi too and just keep your neck above the water level. The chlorine is good for clearing body acne.

Can vouch for chlorinemaxxing. Shit kills any bacteria on your skin.

Slightly off topic, but you can't out skinmax a shit diet as well.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Add dermarolling

Adding:
nizoral shampoo on face instead of cleanser(already use for scalp) 2-3days a week for 3 minutes before washing off
1g vit c tablets(good idea or nah?)

Try to eliminate stress from your life

my skin is 4 different colors like a fallout 3 character