Rate suicidal (((reddit))) user

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Saw a post on the .co about this guy posting on reddit about his troubles with dating and having no success with women. He is 5’10. I thought he looked ok, what do you guys think? I feel like I am missing something because overall he doesn't seem too bad, just pretty average, but he says he never had sex or dated anyone.
A6578477 60F4 4ED4 B304 94347BD274B1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7079, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Because average looking= Incel in 2020

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 3853, Deleted member 1100 and 23 others
Because average looking= Incel in 2020
Although things are always getting worse I feel like average guys can still get a few crumbs if they beta buxx or jestermaxx. Is it really over for guys who look like this? When I was a kid I saw guys like this who had good looking girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 5683, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
Although things are always getting worse I feel like average guys can still get a few crumbs if they beta buxx or jestermaxx. Is it really over for guys who look like this? When I was a kid I saw guys like this who had good looking girlfriends
What do you think is happening bro if you check out this forum or any other fa most guys are dead average looking who havent dated in years ..
Standards are rising very fast and average males have to either looksmax or rot alone

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Subhuman trash, Patrick Baitman and 6 others
He has Chico’s eye area

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Warlow, CursedOne and 1 other person
What do you think is happening bro if you check out this forum or any other fa most guys are dead average looking who havent dated in years ..
Standards are rising very fast and average males have to either looksmax or rot alone
The truth is brutal :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
He looks oldcel and there’s obviously lens distortion there too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Tyronecell, CursedOne and 6 others
He's definitely decent looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Patrick Baitman, Mongrelcel and 10 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
His eyes look kind of asian/north american, maybe thats a failo for him? He has the fat around his eyes too
His main falio is overall facial recession. He needs to surgerymaxx. His base is good tho

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Hard to rate this guy, he's like average but not incel.. lol but he should get at least below average women imo

• +1
over if guys like this are incel now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Patrick Baitman, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Hard to rate this guy, he's like average but not incel.. lol but he should get at least below average women imo
Yeah thats exactly the feeling I got looking at him. Good chin and ok jaw. Not super recessed or weak looking. He is like a dollar store ben affleck.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls
Lens distorsion but i think he looks alright, normie

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and CursedOne
He looks like a beta high iq bookworm nerd. He only needs rtt and would slay left and right. You can see the weakness in his eyes. Girls can sense the guy who would choke their neck and slap their ass during sex. In this case no surgery is needed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
mogs me, he doesnt seem to have any mjaor failos.
mirin nose and undereye support mogs me back to mars

• +1
Can you link me to the reddit post about him being suicidal?

• +1
seems like a nice guy tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, SkinjobCatastrophe and CursedOne
Normie philtrumcel

• +1
Looks pretty decent structurally, but nerdy as well.
If he adopted some fuckboy or RTT style and was NT, I could certainly see him getting at least SOMETHING.

HE HAS LACKS APPEAL APPEAL

HE IS AVERAGE LOOKING BUT LOOKS BORING AS FUCK

NOTHING SEXY ON HIM

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
mogs me hard tbh

Saw a post on the .co about this guy posting on reddit about his troubles with dating and having no success with women. He is 5’10. I thought he looked ok, what do you guys think? I feel like I am missing something because overall he doesn't seem too bad, just pretty average, but he says he never had sex or dated anyone.
View attachment 569761
reminds me of philip manshaus

• +1
His eye area looks morphed.

• +1
He has Joker's mouth

• +1
His eye area looks morphed.
I thought so too, with the eye area and nose he has you can tell he is part asian or pacific islander. His eyes are set back and he has all around a good eye area except for the asian looking eyes. God is cruel, just a few millimeters of skin and bone difference and this man could be balls deep in a foid right now

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Welll ofcourse he is dead average in looka height but i think he could've gone after ethnic women

• +1
I thought so too, with the eye area and nose he has you can tell he is part asian or pacific islander. His eyes are set back and he has all around a good eye area except for the asian looking eyes. God is cruel, just a few millimeters of skin and bone difference and this man could be balls deep in a foid right now
Not really. His eyes are deep set + compact orbitals which means he doesn’t have asian DNA in him since gooks have shallow set eyes. It’s just that his undereye support is so good and his lower lids are so tight + the overall eye shape gives him an uncanny photoshopped look.

• +1
View attachment 569761
He needs to fucking travel to South America ,Mexico, or Asia and slay cause I've seen some Mexican girls make out and fuck white dudes that are way worse looking than hin

Hes the kind of guy who just looks utter normie cause he lacks any halo

He could solve it by running roids-tats-tan to create a halo and it will probably work since hes not a subhuman facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
overall he doesn't seem too bad, just pretty average, but he says he never had sex or dated anyone.
View attachment 569761
Yeah. he looks normie.
he's to young though to commit suicide.
He's not maxxed out his options at all. He is white, so he can go locationmaxxing. He be God in places like Cambodia or Ethiopia, etc..

Looks mentalcel

Mogs me pretty hard, so he should easily be able to get laid with some average girl if he tries hard enough

Looks like Mike Mews cousin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
View attachment 569761
Average is not enough in 2020.

Retin a, sunscreen, microneedling.
Ok im gonna go try getting retin-a and what about Microneedling , does this mean dermarolling? If not you mean microneedling by a proffessional person right?

above average imo but still within the norm, probably has autism too

Ok im gonna go try getting retin-a and what about Microneedling , does this mean dermarolling? If not you mean microneedling by a proffessional person right?
Professional can be expensive but its better bcz I’ve heard you can fuck up by dermarolling yourself

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
its over

• +1
Reminds me of an actor

Fogged

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad