• 1569235587359.png
    1569235587359.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 118
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Roping Subhuman
chad

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2227, Michael Myers and 2 others
According to my Afghan friend, Tajiks are the people in the country that are European-looking. So automatic slayers, according to PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
According to my Afghan friend, Tajiks are the people in the country that are European-looking. So automatic slayers, according to PSL.
lol what. Tajiks are Jatt/Pashtun looking making them automatic slayers

lol what. Tajiks are Jatt/Pashtun looking making them automatic slayers
PSL = bunch of racists; praise white skin/looking European. Tajiks in Afghanistan have a reputation of looking like white people. What's hard to understand?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and Deleted member 2227
Tajiks=Central Asian Slayers.

I had a Tajik neighbour and he was gl asf, Tall, and had Blonde hair and blue eyes.

• +1
PSL = bunch of racists; praise white skin/looking European. Tajiks in Afghanistan have a reputation of looking like white people. What's hard to understand?
true tbh

• +1
Are Jatts and Pashtun really the same pheno? Pashtuns have lighter skin and colored eyes.
pashtuns are lighters on average but few jatts can pass as pashtuns

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Are Jatts and Pashtun really the same pheno? Pashtuns have lighter skin and colored eyes.
we are kissing each other on genetic maps
which why we are slayers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Mogged to death by this Afghan

iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and 1 other person
ear failo

god like zygos

He looks gook and automatic is ugly

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and FatJattMofo
He looks like my grandpa but with hair and tan skin lol

wtf is tajik

I don't know why @FatJattMofo is coping with such delusions. I'm not Pashtun or Jatt. I'm Punjabi myself but not Jatt. I know a lot of Punjabis and they're Jatt and they look very different from the Pashtuns I know.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I don't know why @FatJattMofo is coping with such delusions. I'm not Pashtun or Jatt. I'm Punjabi myself but not Jatt. I know a lot of Punjabis and they're Jatt and they look very different from the Pashtuns I know.
Don't pashtuns look borderline white? I think Jatts have yellow undertones while Pashtuns just have lighter skin in general.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Don't pashtuns look borderline white? I think Jatts have yellow undertones while Pashtuns just have lighter skin in general.
It depends on the person. I know a Punjabi toddler who looks whiter than the Pashtuns I know. The Punjabi toddler looks Russian whereas the Pashtuns I know look like Syrians. The Jatts I know have medium brown skin generally, but some look similar to North Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It depends on the person. I know a Punjabi toddler who looks whiter than the Pashtuns I know. The Punjabi toddler looks Russian whereas the Pashtuns I know look like Syrians. The Jatts I know have medium brown skin generally, but some look similar to North Indians.
Pashruns dont look borderlinr white nigga they look tr same as Jatts from around the light end of the skin alot of the time
Replied to the other person

Pashruns dont look borderlinr white nigga they look tr same as Jatts from around the light end of the skin alot of the time
Why are you coping this hard? Pashtuns and Jatts do not look similar at all. I can differentiate between your curry Jatt ass and a Pashtun Iranid.

Why are you coping this hard? Pashtuns and Jatts do not look similar at all. I can differentiate between your curry Jatt ass and a Pashtun Iranid.
you fucking idiot im not coping we are literally touching in genetic maps meaning we have extremely similiar dna( minus the islamic incest of pashtuns)

idek why this would be cope .

oh wait its because you SUCK WHITE DICK .

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
you fucking idiot im not coping we are literally touching in genetic maps meaning we have extremely similiar dna( minus the islamic incest of pashtuns)

Genotype doesn't always relate to phenotype.Australoid ancestry in pashtuns is more ancient and diluted that's why they look more caucasian and have more occurrence of lighter eyes than jatts

Genotype doesn't always relate to phenotype.Australoid ancestry in pashtuns is more ancient and diluted that's why they look more caucasian and have more occurrence of lighter eyes than jatts
you have legit just seen a picture of some nuristani with blue eyes and said "yea aight"

we look quite caucasian because we are quite caucasian (not talking about caucasoid or white)

you have legit just seen a picture of some nuristani with blue eyes and said "yea aight"

we look quite caucasian because we are quite caucasian (not talking about caucasoid or white)
Just saying on average they look different.

Just saying on average they look different.

two groups look a bit different tbh.

the pashtuns seem lighter on average but as you can see theres some white ass dude at the front at the bottom so the skin color for both groups are variable person to person from personal experience meeting other Jatts

altough i would say that the pashtuns look more like me than the Jatts in these images.

im Jatt so I think that shows how we are similiar

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Cope harder, you ugly Jatt piece of shit. Pashtuns and Jatts don't even compare. Jatts are extremely inferior compared to Pashtuns in every way. JFL at being so inherently low value that you're automatically inferior to a bunch of "Islamic inbreds." How will you ever recover?
View attachment 118920
View attachment 118921

two groups look a bit different tbh.

the pashtuns seem lighter on average but as you can see theres some white ass dude at the front at the bottom so the skin color for both groups are variable person to person from personal experience meeting other Jatts

altough i would say that the pashtuns look more like me than the Jatts in these images.

im Jatt so I think that shows how we are similiar
@GUTS9770 Dude he is coping extremely hard, Jatts look nothing like Pashtuns. Even the darkest Pashtun mogs the average Jatt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
Cope harder, you ugly Jatt piece of shit. Pashtuns and Jatts don't even compare. Jatts are extremely inferior compared to Pashtuns in every way. JFL at being so inherently low value that you're automatically inferior to a bunch of "Islamic inbreds." How will you ever recover?

@GUTS9770 Dude he is coping extremely hard, Jatts look nothing like Pashtuns. Even the darkest Pashtun mogs the average Jatt.
meanwhile ive got hooded eyes and you are telling my im not related to these people. ok cunt
you are telling me im not related to these people *

hows it like in afghanistan faggot. jus remember 21 Jatts fucked up and killed 100+ Pashtuns in some shitty defence tower during british reign over India

• JFL
meanwhile ive got hooded eyes and you are telling my im not related to these people. ok cunt
you are telling me im not related to these people *
Having hooded eyes mean nothing. I have mild upper eyelid exposure but recently a white man asked me if I was Pashtun. So fuck off with your "muh hooded eyes makes me a Pashtun" cope. You will never look Pashtun you weird Jatt piece of shit. I'm Punjabi by the way.

hows it like in afghanistan faggot. jus remember 21 Jatts fucked up and killed 100+ Pashtuns in some shitty defence tower during british reign over India
Daily reminder that the Afghans deeply fucked your Indic ass over and over again long before the British came and saved your asses. Having killed "100+ Pashtuns" (nice sources, dumbass) means you only did 0.000001% of damage of what they did to you.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Having hooded eyes mean nothing. I have mild upper eyelid exposure but recently a white man asked me if I was Pashtun. So fuck off with your "muh hooded eyes makes me a Pashtun" cope. You will never look Pashtun you weird Jatt piece of shit. I'm Punjabi by the way.

Daily reminder that the Afghans deeply fucked your Indic ass over and over again long before the British came and saved your asses. Having killed "100+ Pashtuns" (nice sources, dumbass) means you only did 0.000001% of damage of what they did to you.
"I'm Punjabi by the way. "

"Daily reminder that the Afghans deeply fucked your Indic ass over and over again"

giphy.gif

your a muslim lol you fucking roach peace of shit. in a year you will die when pakis are hunted in punjab
because of political conflict
@Salludon is just simply living proof that you are wrong you faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
He looks gook and automatic is ugly

Gooks/turks are really subhumans. Sadly they infiltrated tajik territory in central asia.

Take out his gook features and He looks good.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl