Thanos.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 83
GigaChad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
9.5psl

• +1
11/10 PSL. Flawless purple skin color, giga height and frame, ultra chin. He's the galactic Chad we will never be. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LooksJourney, Imonlyhere and 4 others
11/10 PSL. Flawless purple skin color, giga height and frame, ultra chin. He's the galactic Chad we will never be. :feelsrope:
Tfw you will never take over the universe and gain control over everything.

O V E R :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LooksJourney and Michael Myers
Unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LooksJourney, Never_Began and 1 other person
Infinity psl off the charts

• +1
I would burn down an orphanage to have his chin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It's over if you aren't whatever race he is (I'm not a soy boy so I don't follow comics)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
6/10, would be a gigachad if he wasn't such a beta orbiter around lady death

Lookism response

Nasolobial folds and lots of wrinkles, too short and curving feminine nose, philtrum too long as a result, chin of a chip and too long (causes disharmony), no eyebrows, high jaw angle.

Its preety much over for Thanos, if he wasn't trying to destroy the universe he'd be posting here.

• +1
high iq thread

• +1
Lookism response

Nasolobial folds and lots of wrinkles, too short and curving feminine nose, philtrum too long as a result, chin of a chip and too long (causes disharmony), no eyebrows, high jaw angle.

Its preety much over for Thanos, if he wasn't trying to destroy the universe he'd be posting here.
Hes like 9 feet tall and built af w gigachad feautures 10 psl

• +1
Hes like 9 feet tall and built af w gigachad feautures 10 psl

It was a joke revolving around the fact that lookism will obsess with every small flaw and deem it as a death sentence.

It was a joke revolving around the fact that lookism will obsess with every small flaw and deem it as a death sentence.
Yh thanos is ideal imo

• +1

Tfw you will never make Spiderman not feel so good. :feelsrope:

It's over if you aren't whatever race he is (I'm not a soy boy so I don't follow comics)

Me neither. Maybe a soy boy comic enthusiast can enlighten us. :feelskek:

Tbh. Marvel is very estrogenic tbh
Feminism is co-opting and destroying everything. It's all fucked.
The only thing left is looksmaxxing.

Mogs thor tbh

• +1
Feminism is co-opting and destroying everything. It's all fucked.
The only thing left is looksmaxxing.
I mean comics are already super estrogenic and gay. I mean following the timelines and universes of some made up BS is super low t. Like lowest t imaginable.

And yeah looksmaxing is something the left tries to fuck with (cross fit and vegan gayness) but the true essence of it remains pure. The left can never destroy lifting

I mean following the timelines and universes of some made up BS is super low t. Like lowest t imaginable.
That's a lot of people buddy boyo.

And yeah looksmaxing is something the left tries to fuck with (cross fit and vegan gayness) but the true essence of it remains pure. The left can never destroy lifting
Leftist soyboys will never likely lift anything heavier than a dick tbh. And they will never looksmax because they are more likely to blame society for not being attracted to them due to their massive victim complex.

THIS REMINDED OF THE SCENE WITH CHRIS PRATT AND CHRIS HEMSWORTH
THE MOGGING, THEY'RE BOTH CHADS SO I THOUGHT IT WAS DUMB

That's a lot of people buddy boyo.
Look at the people that follow that shit. All soy boys. Guarantee none of the chads at my gym follow that gay shit

Leftist soyboys will never likely lift anything heavier than a dick tbh. And they will never looksmax because they are more likely to blame society for not being attracted to them due to their massive victim complex.
Honestly it's more the female losers (SJWs) that are angry about body positivity. The male losers (soys) will tell you it's about personality and awkwardness that prevent them from being in a relationship or getting laid rather than their doughy disgusting appearance

Look at the people that follow that shit. All soy boys. Guarantee none of the chads at my gym follow that gay shit

Honestly it's more the female losers (SJWs) that are angry about body positivity. The male losers (soys) will tell you it's about personality and awkwardness that prevent them from being in a relationship or getting laid rather than their doughy disgusting appearance
I think escapism is a pretty common thing. Actually, it's far more common with men than it ever has with foids. It's just that, with PC culture taking everything over, it's now been associated with being a low T cuck since any man worth his salt wouldn't follow such a cucked media. Chad has no need for escapism for obvious reasons.

Since these male losers are so heavily deluded and convinced of their bullshit, they'll likely never try to improve their appearance. I know because I was once one of those losers who bought into the personality meme. Since I thought that all I had to do was "act alpha", I never made an attempt to improve my appearance and wondered why femoids still ignored me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Chad has no need for escapism for obvious reasons.
Good summary

Since these male losers are so heavily deluded and convinced of their bullshit, they'll likely never try to improve their appearance. I know because I was once one of those losers who bought into the personality meme. Since I thought that all I had to do was "act alpha", I never made an attempt to improve my appearance and wondered why femoids still ignored me.
A lot of them are just too lazy to do anything and have such a huge victim complex that they can't get anything done ("no one understands me I have all these obstacles that prevent me from "X")

worst blackpill
you’re pretty much invisible to foids without at least some minor achievement like that
imaging you have to back off when asked to take over a planet
you just became a beta cuck