rate the after (mp4+GIF)

S

shimada

Master
This was around march 2018. was on steroids, DNP and MK677, shit was bloatcity

and now no steroids and no beard, ~26lbs lighter, will keep cutting though.

obviously one is front cam and the other is back cam. Also it's samsung S8+ vs. samsung S9+.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000

obviously one is front cam and the other is back cam. Also it's samsung S8+ vs. samsung S9+.

How was Mk677? I am considering getting it. Heard mixed stuff about it

Why? what is the issue with it? height gain?

no, i cannot gain height im way too old for that. as ive said before the gh pulse increases drop in value as your IGF-1 increases. its why youll see some describe it working well for 2 weeks then itll start sucking. its been around for years yet no one prescribes it. IGF-1 is great for cellular repair but GH also matters. i was trying to lose weight but it just made me hungrier since its like GHRP2.

no, i cannot gain height im way too old for that. as ive said before the gh pulse increases drop in value as your IGF-1 increases. its why youll see some describe it working well for 2 weeks then itll start sucking. its been around for years yet no one prescribes it. IGF-1 is great for cellular repair but GH also matters. i was trying to lose weight but it just made me hungrier since its like GHRP2.
So what is better For HGH?

So what is better For HGH?
It's better for IGF-1 since GH and IGF-1 are related, that's if you use it every day. If you want a GH boost from it then you'd have to do 1,2,3 or 4 days on and 1 day off. That 1 day off resets the IGF-1 completely so the GH can go as high as it can. It acts as a multiplier from your current levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
mk677 made your lips grow, use lip stick btw

before I would say 4, after around 5.5 psl

mk677 made your lips grow, use lip stick btw

before I would say 4, after around 5.5 psl
hmm would have to check before pics but a month ago they were bleeding from dehydration. i tried to drop all steroid water from my face with diuretics and 1mg arimidex EoD. failed.

hmm would have to check before pics but a month ago they were bleeding from dehydration. i tried to drop all steroid water from my face with diuretics and 1mg arimidex EoD. failed.
Does Mk677 make you bloated?

Does Mk677 make you bloated?
yes, if you look at studies lean mass increased which is similar to steroid use also bumping lean mass, thats usually water, but everywhere.

vasopressin is a hormone thats studied, and MK677 causes it to increase. its an anti diuretic hormone lol. but its also the same hormone that increases when men fall in love along with dopamine.

aspirin can probably combat it. just look for anything that can reduce vasporessin.

next time stick to

dht drugs
test
adex

and eat in a deficit don't fuck with peptides they are a waste of time.

next time stick to

dht drugs
test
adex

and eat in a deficit don't fuck with peptides they are a waste of time.

Anadrol was my fav steroid. Carbed I'm still around 220lbs.

When I hop back on itll be 180mg test not 250. Jfl if I need an AI with that. Masteron is too expensive to run year round.

Also Tren is my 2nd fav.

Ogre :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

No ways, he looks ogre af. Over for him tbh

He looks fine. he looks Masculine and his eye are is good. some girls would def find him attractive.

He just needs to :ogre::ogre::ogre:Max.

That lips failos. Even my lips look like that

DNP actually has 1 very powerful health benefit; mitochondrial uncoupling. Still a shitty chemical. Been on it before. Toxic as fuck tbh. I'm pretty sure I shared my experience on here before some months ago.

No ways, he looks ogre af. Over for him tbh

whats over? O_o

and whats making it ogre, which features?
DNP actually has 1 very powerful health benefit; mitochondrial uncoupling. Still a shitty chemical. Been on it before. Toxic as fuck tbh. I'm pretty sure I shared my experience on here before some months ago.

It's crazy how fast the body builds a tolerance to it. I still have some left but I'm not sure I'd run it unless I ran AAS along with it too. I'd prob do some oral so I don't have to inject. I took it without food a few times and it was puke city.
That lips failos. Even my lips look like that

real world is hit or miss though, only reason I havent cared. some women like big lips. anyway I have 5 matches in 30mins on tinder, i think thats okay tbh.

Looking fresher, cleaner and better than before. Congrats on your progress

• +1
Reactions: shimada
9 tinder matches 90mins

Try ostarine.