Rate the big three

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
The three biggest 90s sex symbols

1. THE DEPP

Number 2. THE DICAPRIO

NUMBER THREE.... THE PITT ( holy shit there has to be atleast 5x as many photos of pitt as depp and dicaprio combined shows how high status he was)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, didntreadlol and 6 others
Just be white 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted
6.75 for depp
7 for dicaprio
8 for Pitt
All in their Prime of course

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 5 others
Dicaprip is still a slayer.
He NEVER had a girlfriend over 25. Only models below 25 man hes blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, dan, laske.7 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others
Dicaprip is still a slayer.
He NEVER had a girlfriend over 25. Only models below 25 man hes blackpilled
yes heard he browsed his phone while a model rode his cock
also pitt is at least redpilled
i saw interview of him when young
he talks about looks
i cant find it again i searched all on youtube he is in a bar from his hometown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, didntreadlol and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, didntreadlol and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
More like the shit three now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dan, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 10 others
Imagine looking like on of them.
Damn you niggas are lucky that you can pittmaxx tbh.
Fk u :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Pitt mogs all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Swolepenisman
Lol Dicaprio is not above Depp from an objective standpoint

Dicaprio is 6
Depp is 6.5
Brad Pitt is 7 (I've never given a rate above 7)

• +1
Reactions: dan, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Imagine looking like on of them.
Damn you niggas are lucky that you can pittmaxx tbh.
Fk u :feelskek:
stop being a cringy loser and sucking dick, faggot
imagine having another user as ur avi, gay as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol

Dicaprio is 6
Depp is 6.5
I think at this level its really preference. I heard women not liking pitt but drooling for depp. Imo dicaprio is over depp
stop being a cringy loser and sucking dick, faggot
imagine having another user as ur avi, gay as fuck
I love u too bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, didntreadlol and 1 other person

Dicaprio is 6
Depp is 6.5
Depp 6.5? Sure i guess. Dicaprio 6 in his Prime :hnghn: is this a joke?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and sloopnoob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Manlets. Real chads of Hollywood include
Tom Selleck
John Schneider
David Hasselhoff
John Stamos
Dolph Lundgren
Joe Manganiello
Alexander Skarsgård
Liam Neeson
Jason Momoa
Josh Duhamel
Chris and Liam Hemsworth
Idris Elba
Jim Carrey
Dwayne Johnson
Ben Affleck

• +1
1. DiCaprio
2. Pitt
3. Depp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Not as brutal as those cherrypicked images
imo current Depp isn't that good. Pitt and Dicaprio still slay but you gotta admit they put on fakeup to look that good.

• +1
imo current Depp isn't that good. Pitt and Dicaprio still slay but you gotta admit they put on fakeup to look that good.
In Prime
Pitt > Dicap > Depp
Now
Pitt > Depp > dicap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Aesthetics_III and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others
  • +1

• +1
110466.jpg
137845.jpg
DtNcJ7mWwAEoHJ6.jpg

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Yungyphnx and didntreadlol
These images can’t be real. Pitt skull mogs Depp in first and Leo skull mogs Pitt. But in second Depp skull mogs Pitt who skullmog leo
I think the left one may he real but the other is fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted
Ok maybe his fame and status is manipulating our ratings. But he was rly gl in his youth
he was good looking ofc but his status is definitely haloing him

• +1
Manlets. Real chads of Hollywood include
Tom Selleck
John Schneider
David Hasselhoff
John Stamos
Dolph Lundgren
Joe Manganiello
Alexander Skarsgård
Liam Neeson
Jason Momoa
Josh Duhamel
Chris and Liam Hemsworth
Idris Elba
Jim Carrey
Dwayne Johnson
Ben Affleck
your based for tall less attractive people than those on op’s list
when someone thinks Depp, they think this dude
View attachment 322675

dicacaprio is massively overrated.
He is not 6 psl bro. A lot of users rated me 6 psl and Leo obviously mogs me rly hard

• +1
6.75 for depp
7 for dicaprio
8 for Pitt
All in their Prime of course
You rated Johhny 6.75 and Leo 7 but Pitt 8 ? Lol, Depp has the only one minor flaw - too long ramus, he was a little bit strange looking (prime condition ofc). Leo had no flaws in his prime okay maybe Leo head looked a little bit strange due to fwhr proportions and chin, but he just wasn't classically handsome, but it's not a problem at all till it works. I mean Leo's harmony was perfect for his certain case and Johnny's was almost perfect for his certain case where the only little flaw was length of the ramus. At the same time Pitt looks really strange, he has worst eyeshape of all them + bloated jaw which remains me about some muscle disease, in comparison of two big jaws Pitt's jaw looks like a shit next to Johnny + Pitt has no harmony, some of his features looks better standalone but they looks too generic when meets each other + cheekbones 404, I even don't think he was appealing to JBs, maybe due to coloring and masculine body, but he is nothing in comparison to J or L if we compare face features only. I even think that there must be River Phoenix as the 3rd guy in this discussion, not a Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You rated Johhny 6.75 and Leo 7 but Pitt 8 ? Lol, Depp has the only one minor flaw - too long ramus, he was a little bit strange looking (prime condition ofc). Leo had no flaws in his prime okay maybe Leo head looked a little bit strange due to fwhr proportions and chin, but he just wasn't classically handsome, but it's not a problem at all till it works. I mean Leo's harmony was perfect for his certain case and Johnny's was almost perfect for his certain case where the only little flaw was length of the ramus. At the same time Pitt looks really strange, he has worst eyeshape of all them + bloated jaw which remains me about some muscle disease, in comparison of two big jaws Pitt's jaw looks like a shit next to Johnny + Pitt has no harmony, some of his features looks better standalone but they looks too generic when meets each other + cheekbones 404, I even don't think he was appealing to JBs, maybe due to coloring and masculine body, but he is nothing in comparison to J or L if we compare face features only. I even think that there must be River Phoenix as the 3rd guy in this discussion, not a Pitt
River phoenix doesn't look that good tho, Below 6psl for sure maybe mid 5s. Not having major flaws doesn't make you 7+ psl, Then i would be 7+ psl. Leo and depp both have below ideal ipd. Depps cheekbones do look striking but have to much mass and go to low on his face makng the hollowness of his hollowcheeks very small. Pitt is the perfect specimen and aged better + Looked more masc than both Leo and Depp, He just wasn't as striking but instead more conventionally attractive.
I'd give leo 6.8 and depp 7. Depps eyes doesn't look that good without a lot of hooding but still good pfl and leo looked to young but when he didn't (became older) started looking like shit
Images 126

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
River phoenix doesn't look that good tho, Below 6psl for sure maybe mid 5s. Not having major flaws doesn't make you 7+ psl, Then i would be 7+ psl. Leo and depp both have below ideal ipd. Depps cheekbones do look striking but have to much mass and go to low on his face makng the hollowness of his hollowcheeks very small. Pitt is the perfect specimen and aged better + Looked more masc than both Leo and Depp, He just wasn't as striking but instead more conventionally attractive.
I'd give leo 6.8 and depp 7. Depps eyes doesn't look that good without a lot of hooding but still good pfl and leo looked to young but when he didn't (became older) started looking like shit
View attachment 336185
Firstly, Yeah, honestly all of them looks like shit now, as we all would be in some years (alcoholics like me even faster) Depp is a confirmed alcoholic and drugs user, also he was smoking 3 packs of cigarettes per day when he was young. Leo eating unhealthy food and smoking and drinking alcohol too, never heard something like this about Brad, so it's impossible to properly judge who got worse aging genetics and we don't even need to do it as we were speaking about them in prime.
Secondly, about "...don't having major flaws don't makes you 7+psl...". Well, but Leo and Depp almost have no flaws + great harmony, they just beautiful the way they are (especially Leo, must admit that Johnny's ramus makes his face looks strange, especially comparing to Pirates of the Carribbean where they were partly hidden with Sparrow's head stuff and he looked absolutely harmonic) and Pitt looks inharmonious (idk why just as it is). Even if Pitt looks better in psl terms you know that he is shittier IRL and every girl (especially JB) can prove it, Cole Sprouse looks more appealing for them then Brad... And it begs the question about correctness of psl rating system. But anyway I can't get it, even in psl system... How could you rate Pitt higher when his nose is worse then Leo's and Johnny's and he have no cheekbones ?

• +1
Firstly, Yeah, honestly all of them looks like shit now, as we all would be in some years (alcoholics like me even faster) Depp is a confirmed alcoholic and drugs user, also he was smoking 3 packs of cigarettes per day when he was young. Leo eating unhealthy food and smoking and drinking alcohol too, never heard something like this about Brad, so it's impossible to properly judge who got worse aging genetics and we don't even need to do it as we were speaking about them in prime.
Secondly, about "...don't having major flaws don't makes you 7+psl...". Well, but Leo and Depp almost have no flaws + great harmony, they just beautiful the way they are (especially Leo, must admit that Johnny's ramus makes his face looks strange, especially comparing to Pirates of the Carribbean where they were partly hidden with Sparrow's head stuff and he looked absolutely harmonic) and Pitt looks inharmonious (idk why just as it is). Even if Pitt looks better in psl terms you know that he is shittier IRL and every girl (especially JB) can prove it, Cole Sprouse looks more appealing for them then Brad... And it begs the question about correctness of psl rating system. But anyway I can't get it, even in psl system... How could you rate Pitt higher when his nose is worse then Leo's and Johnny's and he have no cheekbones ?
His face shape is the best, His hairline is the best, His pheno is the best, He can pull of any hairstyle, He aged way better (56 years old still better looking than 99% of the population and one of the best looking men at 40 (troy)), His Mouth is the best, He has the best body etc etc. His harmony is also better than the other 2 in the Trinity what are you talking about

• +1
His face shape is the best, His hairline is the best, His pheno is the best, He can pull of any hairstyle, He aged way better (56 years old still better looking than 99% of the population and one of the best looking men at 40 (troy)), His Mouth is the best, He has the best body etc etc. His harmony is also better than the other 2 in the Trinity what are you talking about
Okay, you either just trolling or just a fanboy (avi proves) or both. I told you all about aging in previous reply + body not counts in psl, only in irl rating when you rated them in psl, so it's not an argument too + he definitely has the worst of all headshapes and it's just weird + he has almost the same hairline as Johnny and it's not an argument too as "...pull any hairstyle..." As we were talking about their prime, so Leo luckily chose the most suitable hairstyle for him and luckily BJs love this hairstyle, so it's not an argument, again. And Pitt had the worst phenotype of them 3 in their prime years. We were watching Fight Club with my JB gf and her 2 foids, all of them told that Brad isn't good looking at all, just weird, especially his disease-looking jaw and recessed chin which isn't suits to jaw at all. Honestly all of them think that Leo is the best looking of these 3, they don't even fans of Johnny, they saying he is a little bit strange but still go, just not in their type, but Pitt is just awful. Maybe it's a point of view due to location (Ukraine) but even I, who know some in PSL can't agree that Brad is the best looking through them all.

• +1
Okay, you either just trolling or just a fanboy (avi proves) or both. I told you all about aging in previous reply + body not counts in psl, only in irl rating when you rated them in psl, so it's not an argument too + he definitely has the worst of all headshapes and it's just weird + he has almost the same hairline as Johnny and it's not an argument too as "...pull any hairstyle..." As we were talking about their prime, so Leo luckily chose the most suitable hairstyle for him and luckily BJs love this hairstyle, so it's not an argument, again. And Pitt had the worst phenotype of them 3 in their prime years. We were watching Fight Club with my JB gf and her 2 foids, all of them told that Brad isn't good looking at all, just weird, especially his disease-looking jaw and recessed chin which isn't suits to jaw at all. Honestly all of them think that Leo is the best looking of these 3, they don't even fans of Johnny, they saying he is a little bit strange but still go, just not in their type, but Pitt is just awful. Maybe it's a point of view due to location (Ukraine) but even I, who know some in PSL can't agree that Brad is the best looking through them all.
I used to have Depp as avi so no bias. If you woke up tommorow as a 16 year old, Either as Pitt, Depp or Dicaprio who would you choose? Yes Pitt of course. Leos head is too roundish and Depps is too cheekbone dominant while Pitt has the ideal rektangular headshape. Depps hairline is much higher and wider than Pitts more ethnic looking (perfect) hairline
FE555143 58C4 4097 B477 3AAD1626816C

• +1
I used to have Depp as avi so no bias. If you woke up tommorow as a 16 year old, Either as Pitt, Depp or Dicaprio who would you choose? Yes Pitt of course. Leos head is too roundish and Depps is too cheekbone dominant while Pitt has the ideal rektangular headshape. Depps hairline is much higher and wider than Pitts more ethnic looking (perfect) hairline
View attachment 336287
I would choose to look like Leo due to most JB appeal and when u r 16y.o. it's ideal. Leo had heart shaped face when he was young and it's much more better, his cheekbones were prominent and jaw was slightly narrower to them and ofc his chin is much more better then Pitt's one which is recessed and as I told his face shape is one of the most weird of all I ever saw. Also Leo got better eyeshape which is more important. Pitt just not appealing to young girls and never was even in his young years, maybe he is good for 25+y.o. girls but then it's better to have Pitt's money then face as only young 8-10/10 girls interested in pretty faced boys when 25+ 8-10/10 girls would be much more interested in finances (check foids of Twitch :3)

• +1
I would choose to look like Leo due to most JB appeal and when u r 16y.o. it's ideal. Leo had heart shaped face when he was young and it's much more better, his cheekbones were prominent and jaw was slightly narrower to them and ofc his chin is much more better then Pitt's one which is recessed and as I told his face shape is one of the most weird of all I ever saw. Also Leo got better eyeshape which is more important. Pitt just not appealing to young girls and never was even in his young years, maybe he is good for 25+y.o. girls but then it's better to have Pitt's money then face as only young 8-10/10 girls interested in pretty faced boys when 25+ 8-10/10 girls would be much more interested in finances (check foids of Twitch :3)
0A8A0C0A D1E2 4760 B61B BDCE9FE600B8
2C701CDC 3A74 4EA2 9CBB 1583B6AC1E3C
Pitts side mogs Leo’s

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dogeatsgrass