rate the biggest slayers from my school

chadmaxxer123

chadmaxxer123

Bronze

i tell you..

these guys used to bully all the girls and the girls used to giggle lol. they had nudes from mostly all of the hot girls even the ones i thought were innocent. but to me they always looked like shit. rate them

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, PrisonMike, Celexawer and 24 others
also both of them are under 5'10"

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7926 and 3 others
jfl, even if they somehow slayed then, they will slay shit as they age

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 6402 and 7 others
one ethnic subhuman and one white subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, bladeeout, Britishlooksmaxxer and 12 others
How are the white dudes eyes even possible?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, johncruz12345, Britishlooksmaxxer and 16 others
@OhWellMaxing tell us where are these tales coming from, I srs can't tell

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
INSANE NCT DIDNT EVEN REALIZE THAT WAS POSSIBLE HOLY BALLS

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, johncruz12345, Deleted member 8919 and 2 others
Right guy looks like he a microwaved action figure JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Warlow, here and 15 others
Did you go to school in Chernobyl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Hightwolf, justanothergymcell and 27 others
its not tales, its reality

i went to high end private school, the girls were quite cute a lot of them .. used to act all innocent but i never knew their reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
tales from ops confused retard brain
these ugly fucks probably bullied him in high school and shoved pencils up his ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, ascension, NothingCanStopMe and 11 others
These guys will end up graduating and beta caring for chubby 4/10 asian or mexican girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7926 and 2 others
tales from ops confused retard brain
these ugly fucks probably bullied him in high school and shoved pencils up his ass
they were bullies to everyone tbh

but they got all the girls, why would i lie for no reason and make them look great on a random internet forum ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and EasternRightWinger15
View attachment 684793

i tell you..

these guys used to bully all the girls and the girls used to giggle lol. they had nudes from mostly all of the hot girls even the ones i thought were innocent. but to me they always looked like shit. rate them

What an incredible NCT on the right.

Basically reverse hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and TheEndHasNoEnd

but they got all the girls, why would i lie for no reason and make them look great on a random internet forum ?
Why would any greycel donkey make shit threads about nothing
Youre a retard

Hs is all about being nt and fitting in to social circles, probably the best chance for a sub human to get laid by a hot white girl

The guy on the right must be a morph. No way this person exists irl. He looks like a complete melting grotesque freak.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 6273
Why would any greycel donkey make shit threads about nothing
Youre a retard

Hs is all about being nt and fitting in to social circles, probably the best chance for a sub human to get laid by a hot white girl
and why are you so triggered?

nice joke op

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
Im not you greycels are just stupid and flood the forum with dog shit instead of learning how it works
Ive barely made aany threads on this foru,

and i just asked to rate two people lol, whats so bad about that?

isnt that the point of the rating section?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926

you know what, all jokes aaide, I kinda believe you, I have similar experience in high school, where some ntmaxxed and jestermaxxed normies were able to somehow slay, but after high school most of them don't slay shit, also most of them faded really hard appearance wise and I mog them all to oblivion now

high school was a strange and shitty place, worst years of my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 9568, Chadelite and 3 others
you know what, all jokes aaide, I kinda believe you, I have similar experience in high school, where some ntmaxxed and jestermaxxed normies were able to somehow slay, but after high school most of them don't slay shit, also most of them faded really hard appearance wise and I mog them all to oblivion now

in my daily life i barely see actual chads with the hot girls

its mostly rowdy, ntmaxxed, thug-like badboys who get the girls where i live..

obvoiusly being a chad would help but there r barely any actual chads where i live

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
If those guys bullied u then its over 4 u man rope or GG. How the fuck do u let these apes shit talk u and not throw jabs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and chadmaxxer123
If those guys bullied u then its over 4 u man rope or GG. How the fuck do u let these apes shit talk u and not throw jabs.
i was pretty much subhuman till i was 17 ish, i had a very late growth spurt ngl .

im in college and my short friend is the biggest slayer i know he got a bitch to suck his dick while driving same with few others i have been told by my .me friends that i mog them hard.ntmaxxing and social circlemaxx is very important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, EasternRightWinger15 and chadmaxxer123
So Which one is you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Both are extremely subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

obvoiusly being a chad would help but there r barely any actual chads where i live
because Chads are rare, even I see like 5-10 people on the street weekly that mog me and I don't consider myself being a Chad, they are just truly rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 4696 and chadmaxxer123

Cope

im in college and my short friend is the biggest slayer i know he got a bitch to suck his dick while driving same with few others i have been told by my .me friends that i mog them hard.ntmaxxing and social circlemaxx is very important
yeah, good thing is that NTness is getting better with aging, atleast in my case at uni

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6217, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
yeah, good thing is that NTness is getting better with aging, atleast in my case at uni
he is even ethinc looking even if we are the same race,his face is good tho and he is really stylemaxxed as well you never see him with a bad haircut or fits but yeah he would be roasted to suicide here and yet this dude pulls mad hoes

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
he is even ethinc looking even if we are the same race,his face is good tho and he is really stylemaxxed as well you never see him with a bad haircut or fits but yeah he would be roasted to suicide here and yet this dude pulls mad hoes
of course, blackpill is kind of meme tbh when it comes to people around 3-6 PSL, in that range NTness and low inhibition just IS very important to slay irl, higher ends of this spectrum will just make you to be perceived better in social situatiobs and get you matches on tinder, but you still cannot afford to be autistic piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 4696 and chadmaxxer123
of course, blackpill is kind of meme tbh when it comes to people around 3-6 PSL, in that range NTness and low inhibition just IS very important to slay irl, higher ends of this spectrum will just make you to be perceived better in social situatiobs and get you matches on tinder, but you still cannot afford to be autistic piece of shit
at this point i kinda wanna show you tbh ngl if you dont doxx imma pm you.shit is brutal i legit never met a bigger slayer than him he showed me all type of slays and he had a curly hair stacy cry for him on his dm's yet brocels here tell me he is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and chadmaxxer123
at this point i kinda wanna show you tbh ngl if you dont doxx imma pm you.shit is brutal i legit never met a bigger slayer than him he showed me all type of slays and he had a curly hair stacy cry for him on his dm's yet brocels here tell me he is subhuman
show me tbh, I didn't ever dox anybody here and I never will

Holy shit, I was this ntmaxxed / jestermaxxed / coolmaxxed guy.

And you're 100% true FFS

• So Sad
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
They are both ugly as fuck. Even in my curryland school, that ethnic would get bashed into submission for being ugly if he tried his shenanigans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, sytyl and Copeful
Tales from the basement

They are both ugly as fuck. Even in my curryland school, that ethnic would get bashed into submission for being ugly if he tried his shenanigans.
and that is in the bluepilled 2010-2013 era

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
doubt it, he used to keep threatening everyone about his 25 y/o brother (at the time) who was a criminal

I mog them to the moon and back still KV. Over for my old school

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
doubt it, he used to keep threatening everyone about his 25 y/o brother (at the time) who was a criminal
yeah, having a well connected gangster family/ sibling does wonders. I still remember this one incel (looked as crap as the ethnic in OP) in one of my small town schools threatened to shoot the principal with a mauser over being rusticated and when principal laughed it off, his brother and a bunch of goons came over to the campus brandishing the guns.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and chadmaxxer123
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
View attachment 684793

i tell you..

How ugly are you if they mogg you and are better with women then you in the school? Just wondering jfl

How ugly are you if they mogg you and are better with women then you in the school? Just wondering jfl
i dont think they mog me, i got rated 7-7.5 on average on r/truerateme and i heightmog them both nearly 5 inches but im extremely autistic irl and KHHV, have 0 conversation skills, 0 social circles and struggle to talk to girls 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
i dont think they mog me, i got rated 7-7.5 on average on r/truerateme and i heightmog them both nearly 5 inches but im extremely autistic irl and KHHV, have 0 conversation skills, 0 social circles and struggle to talk to girls 🤷‍♂️
Thats what i thought they dont look like it but they are though guys right? Kinda shows that personality does matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and chadmaxxer123
View attachment 684793

i tell you..

Left 2,5PSL, right 2PSL
It sounds like they are assholes, right? I hope someone knocks them out.

View attachment 684793

i tell you..

I mog that curry wtf.