rate the biggest slayers from my school

That picture is like definition of the United Kingdom. My classmate slayers here mog them brutally

• JFL
Reactions: Over
View attachment 684793

i tell you..

these guys used to bully all the girls and the girls used to giggle lol. they had nudes from mostly all of the hot girls even the ones i thought were innocent. but to me they always looked like shit. rate them
School. Like, from 13-17. Is the small time window. Where being popularity or badboy maxxed, but not good looking. Actually works well.
Than as women get past puberty, it becomes more and more about looks.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 9568 and chadmaxxer123
View attachment 684793

i tell you..

these guys used to bully all the girls and the girls used to giggle lol. they had nudes from mostly all of the hot girls even the ones i thought were innocent. but to me they always looked like shit. rate them
Damn look at that amazing positive canthal tilt on the white guy

I can relate

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
Guy on right looks like a discount store paul mccartney

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
School. Like, from 13-17. Is the small time window. Where being popularity or badboy maxxed, but not good looking. Actually works well.
Than as women get past puberty, it becomes more and more about looks.
agreed

at this point i kinda wanna show you tbh ngl if you dont doxx imma pm you.shit is brutal i legit never met a bigger slayer than him he showed me all type of slays and he had a curly hair stacy cry for him on his dm's yet brocels here tell me he is subhuman

What country are you in bro

Op is lying, there is no way and im not believing this, shit thread

They are both below average

I believe it, in HS you can slay with status and do pretty well but in the real world totally different story.

They both should be posting on .co

Damn. Do you know what kinda stuff he says to these chicks, like how does he approach and shit. Cause I don't know what to say in these situations

i will NEVER rant about my eyes anymore

So your basically saying Dark Triad is legit, I agree.

Did they get along with most males and have lots many friends, or bully them too?

Damn. Do you know what kinda stuff he says to these chicks, like how does he approach and shit. Cause I don't know what to say in these situations
idk exactly but he is socialcirclemaxxed +stylemaxxed + somehow thugmaxxed but not completely.he meets females on insta, he meet them ,they like him, and he slays.he is smooth as hell tho and low inhib as fuck you will never see him embarassed even in awkward situations,he simply turn them into something funny.he has the "i dont give a fuck" attitude.i saw him one time getting roasted by a stacy friend of ours on his height and he simply didnt give a fuck.few days later after he ignored her more than usual,turns out she liked him.such a slayer tbh if he was tall and slightly better looking he could fuck anyone.he is maxxed out in everything but looks but dont get it twisted females told me his face is good looking

The guy on the left looks like the doppelganger of one of my friends from high school, and he was the shortest guy in all of my friends and a virgin, he probably still is to this day.

you know what, all jokes aaide, I kinda believe you, I have similar experience in high school, where some ntmaxxed and jestermaxxed normies were able to somehow slay, but after high school most of them don't slay shit, also most of them faded really hard appearance wise and I mog them all to oblivion now

high school was a strange and shitty place, worst years of my life
Lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
homeboy on the right is melting

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
are you ntmaxing and jestermaxing in high school, or are you high psl?
idk what psl i am i think probably psl5 i just needed something to cope with the fact that i'm a kissless virgin in high school

• +1
idk what psl i am i think probably psl5 i just needed something to cope with the fact that i'm a kissless virgin in high school
I was sub 5 in high school imo, pray for Gandy that adolescence ascends you (but 5 psl is still enough, but you still HAVE to be NT)

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
I was sub 5 in high school imo, pray for Gandy that adolescence ascends you (but 5 psl is still enough, but you still HAVE to be NT)
i had an early puberty so idk if i will change much, my last hope is basically finally being able to grow stubble. my problem is that I'm autistic as fuck and that i spend a lot of time studying so i was never popular.

• +1
i had an early puberty so idk if i will change much, my last hope is basically finally being able to grow stubble. my problem is that I'm autistic as fuck and that i spend a lot of time studying so i was never popular.
I also had early puberty starting from 11 and I stopped growing at 13/14 years, but I still changed a lot later, during 20-21 my browridge started to develop and now I have pretty low set eyebrows for example, also during that time I was finally able to grow non-laughable stubble, which helps given I have weak chin from side

yeah, I was also autistic and coping with vidya a lot during high school, but in uni i started to put myself out there and to force myself to socialize and it got a lot better, but it's still a long process and I have to admit that my high school years damaged my mental health and unfortunately it's hard to change

• +1
I was kissless till 18 and virgin till 20 btw, there's always a hope

• +1
I was kissless till 18 and virgin till 20 btw, there's always a hope
I hope so, my main focus rn is getting into a uni in the US and there i can probably at least attempt to slay

• +1
I hope so, my main focus rn is getting into a uni in the US and there i can probably at least attempt to slay
good luck then!

• +1
its not tales, its reality

i went to high end private school, the girls were quite cute a lot of them .. used to act all innocent but i never knew their reality
People will say this is cope, but the BIGGEST GIGA CHAD IN MY SCHOOL WAS A SHORT, DARKSIN, 3/10 CURRY.