Rate the depravity of this chink whore

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
 20191211 072451

20191211 072540

20191211 072622

20191211 072646

Tl;Dr chink hoe I'm fucking has a bf. Gets mad at me because I'm fucking other girls (she met one). Tell her she's a dirty whore who loves have my cum pumped inside her and she arranges a meetup for the next evening.

Jfl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: onnysk, LostInTheStatic, ProjectAscension and 5 others
What are your stats

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Cringe at wasting even a millisecond talking to some chink abomination who has the audacity to believe shes a ‘princess’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1100
Imagine bragging about fucking a gook
Cringe at wasting even a millisecond talking to some chink abomination who has the audacity to believe shes a ‘princess’

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, Drugs, birchman and 1 other person
cringe at not wanting to put her in her place

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1100
Anyone else gets their cortisol up in space when a lowest of the low scum whore acts like she’s super high value?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
"I'm a princess" jfl I laughed so fucking hard when I read that. Fucking chinks are hilarious, I could just imagine her retarded gook face writhing while she wrote that absolutely retarded message

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, Britcel, birchman and 3 others
I'm going to have to disavow you for miscegenation and stooping to such cum dumpster lows.

Asian girls are the worst

"I'm a princess" jfl I laughed so fucking hard when I read that. Fucking chinks are hilarious, I could just imagine her retarded gook face writhing while she wrote that absolutely retarded message
Same

Was almost in tears laughing at my phone at the delusions of this bitch tbh

She's decent looking but I think her ego is beyond inflated. Will absolutely destroy her tonight and make her my bitch tbh
Imagine bragging about fucking a gook

giphy.gif
Look at this dog crying and barking in every thread for me

I live in your peanut skulled NW3cel head rent free motherfucker

ChInEsE wOmEn ArE mOrE tRaDiTiOnAl

yeah maybe in china. once they come over here and are exposed to jew media and brainwashing they act even worse than white women. so materialistic and degenerate. arab women are the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and Dino Hamciaren
ChInEsE wOmEn ArE mOrE tRaDiTiOnAl

yeah maybe in china. once they come over here and are exposed to jew media and brainwashing they act even worse than white women. so materialistic and degenerate. arab women are the same.
Chinese women were never traditional anyway. It's a fucking white righwinger cope.

The only women who could be said to be somewhat trad were muslim women from the Middle-East. That's it.

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
why is no one talking about how submissive his texting is?

7 messages in a row without reply
seeking sympathy
4 messages in a row ghosted then a "Hello?"

"I told you I'd improve"
t2U3ybP.gif

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
JFL at women these days

why is no one talking about how submissive his texting is?

7 messages in a row without reply
seeking sympathy
4 messages in a row ghosted then a "Hello?"

"I told you I'd improve"
t2U3ybP.gif
Lol?

I was calling her out for the retarded shit she was spewing out. Yeah man haha just send one word replies bro that's so Chad bro

Jfl just shut the fuck up and go back to ur PUA forum

The improving thing was cuz last time she said i made her cum twice and I said next time it'd be three.

keep crying for her attention while you make out with her boyfriend cum

Lol?

I was calling her out for the retarded shit she was spewing out. Yeah man haha just send one word replies bro that's so Chad bro

Jfl just shut the fuck up and go back to ur PUA forum

The improving thing was cuz last time she said i made her cum twice and I said next time it'd be three.
weird projection