• So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 616
4.5, forget about her bro, shes not worth your time

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, SikKunt, Joyride and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Vitruvian
Normal person standards: 7/10

Not worth pursuing, especially after she cheated.

Move swiftly on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, jefferson, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
Normal person standards: 7/10

Not worth pursuing, especially after she cheated.

Move swiftly on.
This. Ex cheated on me too but you need to remove every memory of them. They're all a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Joyride
how big is your dick?

This. Ex cheated on me too but you need to remove every memory of them. They're all a joke
I was ghosted. Almost as bad.

AWALT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
t. toilet. like said forget this bitch. fuck hoes and move on like an alpha bro

Jfl when you try for a girl who mogs you to oblivion

It was my first relation,oh shit here we go again with an incel life
Jfl when you try for a girl who mogs you to oblivion
She added me and wrote me first,she was interested bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What happened bro?

This thread should be added as an example for the pinned thread of -The scientific reason why you should looksmax.

My sympathy for you

What happened bro?
To sum up:
At the beginning of our relation she told me that she rejected few guys and her ex-boyfriend for me(at this moment i started to feel insecure...)
But one week before she told me that a motherfucker at her school started to say her :
"I am sure we will be together"

She rejected him for a while but i don't trust her so i decided to break the relation,she started to act weird and didn't have time to go out and see me soo ...
This thread should be added as an example for the pinned thread of -The scientific reason why you should looksmax.

Bro i shared all my journey here,from the beginning ....i can send all links

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Just go for religious girls bro

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
ReasonableFrenchHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, SikKunt and DarknLost

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel, Gebirgscel and 2 others
below average

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Boring.

• +1
So she left someone for you? Or did she reject others when she was single? If the first, then you know she was going to cheat on you too unless you have a fat wallet. If it's the second, you know that she is sleeping with others and saying the same thing to them.

So she left someone for you? Or did she reject others when she was single? If the first, then you know she was going to cheat on you too unless you have a fat wallet. If it's the second, you know that she is sleeping with others and saying the same thing to them.
She rejects other when we were at the point of starting our relation

To sum up:
At the beginning of our relation she told me that she rejected few guys and her ex-boyfriend for me(at this moment i started to feel insecure...)
But one week before she told me that a motherfucker at her school started to say her :

She rejected him for a while but i don't trust her so i decided to break the relation,she started to act weird and didn't have time to go out and see me soo ...
Lol kinda normal that you care if she’s disloyal but you acted like an insecure kebab when you shouldn’t. At worst you just let things go their way and talk to other girls to have a backup solution.
Point is don’t get too involved in affairs with girls who love multiple cocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1551 and buflek
she mogs me to the depths of hell

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Soulsmaxx

I should found now a girl that i mog

Never target a girl that mog you guys

Above average in north italy

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
To sum up:

Bro i shared all my journey here,from the beginning ....i can send all links
I don't understand. You broke up with her and then she went with another guy? Thats not really cheating...
she is still a worthless whore, however

Last edited:
I don't understand. You broke up with her and then she went with another guy? Thats not really cheating...
she is still a worthless whore, however
She didn't say me that she went with another one,but i didn't trust me soo i broke
She didn't say me that she went with another one,but i didn't trust her soo i broke

Jfl she wrote me a big text of apologize

I mog her i sorry

You only got cheated on because you're a cuck who didn't beat the shit out of her when she misbehaved.

• +1
Lol kinda normal that you care if she’s disloyal but you acted like an insecure kebab when you shouldn’t. At worst you just let things go their way and talk to other girls to have a backup solution.
Point is don’t get too involved in affairs with girls who love multiple cocks
This
Never put all your eggs in one basket it’s a recipe for disaster and cuckiness

did she really cheated on you?
Cuz you know, when a girl ghost me after 2-3 months, other girls said that ours was not a relationship, and so she was free to go with other guys.

I don't understand how "being free" mean that i have to be treated like trash, tho..

Anyway,she looks an average girl. Would bang. She looks like the whore of that meme... the one who say, here the mf tea.
she started to act weird and didn't have time to go out and see me soo ...

Oh... same here... fucking hell

did she really cheated on you?
Cuz you know, when a girl ghost me after 2-3 months, other girls said that ours was not a relationship, and so she was free to go with other guys.

I don't understand how "being free" mean that i have to be treated like trash, tho..

Anyway,she looks an average girl. Would bang. She looks like the whore of that meme... the one who say, here the mf tea.

Oh... same here... fucking hell
She didn't say me ,i am with the anothee boy,but he started to speak with her.So before being officialy cucked,i broke