rate the guy who took prime adriana lima virginity

imuglymomadmitit

imuglymomadmitit

Banned
article-0-1D878A7800000578-736_634x874.jpg

he also made her 2 kids. she never allowed a following man to impregnate her. all men that followed this slayer where just betabuxer.

marko jaric the slayer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chadpreetcel123, SLA and 2 others
he must have a fucking 20 inch dick tbh his face is fucked up beyond all belief

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, middayshowers and 14 others
Who would've thought one of the sexiest Victoria Secret's models lost her virginity at 27. In an interview with beverage company AMAzon, Adriana Lima says she was a virgin until marriage.

The Brazilian bombshell defended her decision to save herself and live "purely" until the right guy came along. That guy is her hubby, NBA star Marko Jaric.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, CopeIsReal and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6191 and 13 others
That's very hurtful man

Words have consequences you know. I expected better from you. I'm gonna go read the thread on how to get depression now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191, gaypharoah and 7 others
adriana lima went with an ugly subhuman who she knew would be grateful enough not to spill her secret that she had let many top bigwigs at the company she modeled for put their old groce penises in her and had their hairy fat backs going up and down pumping her pussy JFL if you think any girl is a virgin without seeing the blood on the sheets the night of your wedding, even now adays they can get surgery to simulate their virginity girls r groce

assume all girls you see have had sex within the last 5 minutes or atleast sucked cock
assume they have had drunken sex with a random dude or multiple dudes at the same time
assume they have posted naked pictures on reddit or at least sold nudes to creepers

then remember this when they come out with an uppity ego demanding respect acting better than you

you think 99% of women decry slut shaming because they are precious pure girls who just want to stand up for other girls right?

western society is fucking garbage dating as a man, at least slutty 3rd world country girls who also act innocent treat their men right

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1553, didntreadlol and 5 others
His secret is that his IPD is so narrow that if you stare for too long you fall in a sort of catatonic trance where he can impregnate you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and 18 others
imagine being one of the most prime gigastacies to ever exist and then making sure it never happens again by breeding with a literal cyclops

lime must have been used to fucking ugly men bcus of all the fat execs she fucked to get famous, and btfo by models constantly hitting on her but not being able to reciprocate and them eventually moving on to fuck other girls while living the fast model lifestyle instead of dating her for years while she was a virgin and sworn off goodlooking men.

let's be fucking honest tho this guy was just dumb enough to date her for years without sex and pass enough shit tests for fornication, imagine how intimidating it is to date a gigastacy model for months on end without sex knowing if you so much as get caught fapping your SOL and if she breaks up with you and goes on to fuck another man you will have missed out on the amazing lottery and be cucked watching her lose her "virginity" to another after years of hard work and lots and lots of money

almost no men can handle that and that amount she would be attracted to puts this guys level of patience and luck at one in a billion almost no way the fucker would be goodlooking too that's just to improbable
amount of pressure*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Jaric is not subhuman
Height + good bones + status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 6191 and oldcell
I noticed women either go for insane height or face, both are good reproductive strategies but I think picking a partner based on height is safer as height is much more predictable than face, this explains utter ugly af tall ogres still being able to fuck stacies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1100 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I noticed women either go for insane height or face, both are good reproductive strategies but I think picking a partner based on height is safer as height is much more predictable than face, this explains utter ugly af tall ogres still being able to fuck stacies
@Gorilla @eyes
Lifefuel for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
REMINDER ADRIANA LIMA IS SURROUNDED BY MALE MODEL TWINKS MOST OF HER TIME YET SHE CHOOSE THIS CYCLOP TO DEFLOWER HERE

THE KIND OF MAN YOU WORSHIP HERE SURROUNDED HER FOR YEARS YET NONE OF THEM COULD SLAY HERE DESPITE HAVING TON OF OPPORTUNITIES

ITS OVER

FRAME + HEIGHT MATTERS YET YOU GUYS STILL COPE WITH SELFIES TO HIDE YOUR MANLET HEIGHT AND SMALL GIRL FRAMES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, toolateforme, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
He was an average player...nothing special, I think he played overseas for a while before and after his NBA stint

Height matters a lot more when you take into account that she's 5'10".

A 6'7" man towers over her in the same way a 6'1" man towers over the average 5'4" woman.

Also take into account that statistically women tend to report highest levels of satisfaction with their partner's height when he is 8" to 9" taller.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, toolateforme, Hades and 2 others
adriana lima went with an ugly subhuman who she knew would be grateful enough not to spill her secret that she had let many top bigwigs at the company she modeled for put their old groce penises in her and had their hairy fat backs going up and down pumping her pussy JFL if you think any girl is a virgin without seeing the blood on the sheets the night of your wedding, even now adays they can get surgery to simulate their virginity girls r groce

assume all girls you see have had sex within the last 5 minutes or atleast sucked cock
assume they have had drunken sex with a random dude or multiple dudes at the same time
assume they have posted naked pictures on reddit or at least sold nudes to creepers

then remember this when they come out with an uppity ego demanding respect acting better than you

you think 99% of women decry slut shaming because they are precious pure girls who just want to stand up for other girls right?

western society is fucking garbage dating as a man, at least slutty 3rd world country girls who also act innocent treat their men right
I have zero repsect for foids my opening line is this "we fuckin or what ?"

A 6'7" man towers over her in the same way a 6'1" man towers over the average 5'4" woman.

Also take into account that statistically women tend to report highest levels of satisfaction with their partner's height when he is 8" to 9" taller.
Even 6'4 is manlet for her jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, HighIQcel, toolateforme and 1 other person

he is not only tall but has (in my opinion) a decent frame too. and his had has a decent size too. i wished he would take a group picture with justin bieber
he is not only tall but has (in my opinion) a decent frame too. and his had has a decent size too. i wished he would take a group picture with justin bieber
head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

FUCKING OVER!

I'm only about 3, maybe 4 (if I'm lucky) inches taller than my oneitis

:kys:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel, toolateforme and 1 other person
FUCKING OVER!

I'm only about 3, maybe 4 (if I'm lucky) inches taller than my oneitis

:kys:
I'm 16" taller than my girlfriend. I don't think there's such a thing as too tall in relative terms though, only absolute terms. Maybe cope.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm 16" taller than my girlfriend. I don't think there's such a thing as too tall in relative terms though, only absolute terms. Maybe cope.

How tall are you? :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Insane story with her BF being a cyclop and that she was a virgin till 27. Other one is that Gandy was virgin till 22 and had problems with his appearance (hated his face).

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Insane story with her BF being a cyclop and that she was a virgin till 27. Other one is that Gandy was virgin till 22 and had problems with his appearance (hated his face).
Gandy admitted that there were people who were much better looking then him

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Gandy admitted that there were people who were much better looking then him
I wouldnt take his words for real. Gandy had PSL8 bones, but in his own mind he saw ugly nose. Also he said he was a loner and introvert, so NT theory strikes hard if that's true - you can be PSL8 190cm and still be virgin if you're not NT.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, toolateforme and Hades
Yes bhai its bersonality
PREACH BROTHER, JUST BE CONFIDENT
[IMG alt="Overjetcel299"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2898.jpg?1573608282[/IMG]
2898.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic
Jfl if you belive her. I can say that i lost mine at 13yo with gigastacy and i slayed 200 pussies in hs. Would you belive it?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and toolateforme

How does Eastern Europe fair on this?

mentalcel is real

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Face doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
@eyes
I wouldnt take his words for real. Gandy had PSL8 bones, but in his own mind he saw ugly nose. Also he said he was a loner and introvert, so NT theory strikes hard if that's true - you can be PSL8 190cm and still be virgin if you're not NT.
Gandy was lying.
Jfl if you belive her. I can say that i lost mine at 13yo with gigastacy and i slayed 200 pussies in hs. Would you belive it?
Legit. She was lying too.

Last edited:
Jaw, Height, Money, Physique...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I feel like tall guys attract that pheno quite a bit.
limas

Tall is a masc thing, just look at Chico

Images 50

Don't looks so Dimorphic yet?

C2ce5fba41a69bcc9f869e41590b9cc5

AND NOW? LMAO

Whatever, is a Masc thing because

Woman are generally smaller in all Animal Kingdom

DOMINANCE, basically, a Tall person is big in everything, this is a fucking advantage and will attract High E foids because of

Capacity and more perc of protecting the girl and children, more chances of winning fights too, etc...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

View attachment 166768

View attachment 166770

AND NOW? LMAO

DOMINANCE, basically, a Tall person is big in everything, this is a fucking advantage and will attract High E foids because of

Capacity and more perc of protecting the girl and children, more chances of winning fights too, etc...
many things provoke this response. but height is one of the main ones yea.

View attachment 166768

View attachment 166770

AND NOW? LMAO

many things provoke this response. but height is one of the main ones yea.

article-0-1D878A7800000578-736_634x874.jpg

he also made her 2 kids. she never allowed a following man to impregnate her. all men that followed this slayer where just betabuxer.

marko jaric the slayer
Is he 6'7?