• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
we get it, chad

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and 5 others
4th

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Seems underage. Looks decent, dont go anywhere near LTR since she seems like a drama queen, also you need to get your dick wet with some black girls.

Seems underage. Looks decent, dont go anywhere near LTR since she seems like a drama queen, also you need to get your dick wet with some black girls.
Fuck that last part.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Looks fat as fuck, dead average face 5/10 at best, even with fakeup. Daily reminder that this is the best most of you will get after "ascending".

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ElliotRodgerJr, androidcel and 1 other person
Not my type

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, LightingFraud and kobecel
Rating someone with make up is like rating a face with a mask on it

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
Reminds me of a Ex, but the ex is not this fat and kind of more goth

op you are definetely looksmatched with her.

Your lips and cheeks are exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: superighteous and Deleted member 656
frauds me, also awful attempt at humble brag, you're getting to fatman levels of cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
You had to mention that she has a crush on u right? otherwise asking for a rating is impossible.
:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
okay Chadpreet

Damn I get much worse women.
Will you date her?
Looks fat as fuck, dead average face 5/10 at best, even with fakeup. Daily reminder that this is the best most of you will get after "ascending".
Ngl im seriously attracted to avg girls, atleast some, its like they are my weak point. Only if they have white blonde hair tho,thats legit phenotype

Daddy issues

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist

• +1
Reactions: PashaMaxx
if she has a crush on you, why didnt you get with her yet?, Have you even gotten with her yet?

if she has a crush on you, why didnt you get with her yet?, Have you even gotten with her yet?
I have a crush on someone else

Will you date her?

Ngl im seriously attracted to avg girls, atleast some, its like they are my weak point. Only if they have white blonde hair tho,thats legit phenotype
thats cuz you below average and cope that you will get girls above your looksmath, im not saying thats impossible tho

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
thats cuz you below average and cope that you will get girls above your looksmath, im not saying thats impossible tho
Blah blah blah, its all words but you never leave your basement, you are scared for life. 5000 posts proves your already fucked, Im leaving this site anyway as I ascended

Blah blah blah, its all words but you never leave your basement, you are scared for life. 5000 posts proves your already fucked, Im leaving this site anyway as I ascended
i hope that you are baiting, im more NT than you cuz i don't have to ask which time i go to party.

• +1
i hope that you are baiting, im more NT than you cuz i don't have to ask which time i go to party.
Whatever, I go to parties, Im not gonna argue with a kid online. I know what rating I am and I don't need online artifical numbers from guys to reassure it

Whatever, I go to parties, Im not gonna argue with a kid online. I know what rating I am and I don't need online artifical numbers from guys to reassure it
:feelsuhh::soy::soy:

• +1
4 psl

• +1

you retard you keep asking for reassurance on all PSL platforms like a low T faggot month after month after month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsOVER, kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others

Dude you only have 1.5k posts less than him + you are also active on lookism. Don't try to come off as a NT pussy slayer boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Dude you only have 1.5k posts less than him + you are also active on lookism. Don't try to come off as a NT pussy slayer boyo

View attachment 33617
View attachment 33619
Its very hard to leave this site, but I have a date setup next week with a attractive girl around same age as me.
I was always mentalcel but I beat myself to it, gonna talk to more girls who are intrested in me. I was hungry for validation from women

View attachment 33617
View attachment 33619
Im not that active on lookism, I just reply and make a post or two. I posted a lot last year but this year Im posting less and less

Its very hard to leave this site, but I have a date setup next week with a attractive girl around same age as me.
I was always mentalcel but I beat myself to it, gonna talk to more girls who are intrested in me. I was hungry for validation from women

Im not that active on lookism, I just reply and make a post or two. I posted a lot last year but this year Im posting less and less
you are not mentalcel, your looks are holding you back not your mental issues.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and kobecel
Whatever, you aren't my therapist, your so annoying its impossible to talk sense into you
If you think avg or guys that are 5.5 can't get gfs you are too far into blackpill

Nice! I like her lips

Will you date her?

your seriously attracted to avg girls?

or maybe cause they are in your bracket cause if 8-9s starting giving interest you wouldnt give 2 fucks about some avg fish that are your "weak point"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and theropeking
tell her to lose weight

your seriously attracted to avg girls?

or maybe cause they are in your bracket cause if 8-9s starting giving interest you wouldnt give 2 fucks about some avg fish that are your "weak point"

Yes but we are ussaly attracted girls in our league.
I dont think a 8 would show intrest in me unless she found out I had money