Rate the last girl that rejected me

Status
Not open for further replies.
gym is a really good cope too, adrenaline rush from doing weird diets and eating candy to get my "macros" lol

also body halos the face HARD, take ur shirt off in the mirror and as a 5/10 guy you look like a slayer.
Holy fuck I feel this dude

making an album out of 47 subhumasn that has rejected you :feelshaha: ER in the making OP

he's probably already written his manifesto as well :LOL: damn brutal man
I am AGAINST all forms of violence and RACISM

I do NOT accept of ANY form of violence or racism towards any individual

I am making this thread to get help on
1)what surgeries I need for my face
2)if I'm asking out girls in my league
3)if I'm trying to get a girlfriend in the right way, etc etc

Please do not make this into an FBI sticky thread. I am Against ALL forms of violence for anyone reading this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 2581, Dogs and 2 others
major problems are:
-ethnicel
-not goodlooking
id say I have an above avg body/frame not to be narcy, definitely mogs every other part of me.

Bro, make better photos with one arm of distance maybe in a natural lighting and a video too.
I don't understand how these subhumans reject you.
you’re like a 5psl. you’re a mentalcel

Mentalcel has nothing to do, swipe the images in the imgur and look at the subhumans that rejected him.
gym is a really good cope too, adrenaline rush from doing weird diets and eating candy to get my "macros" lol

also body halos the face HARD, take ur shirt off in the mirror and as a 5/10 guy you look like a slayer.

I am AGAINST all forms of violence and RACISM

I do NOT accept of ANY form of violence or racism towards any individual

I am making this thread to get help on
1)what surgeries I need for my face
2)if I'm asking out girls in my league
3)if I'm trying to get a girlfriend in the right way, etc etc

Please do not make this into an FBI sticky thread. I am Against ALL forms of violence for anyone reading this.

Bro, i think you are larping hard.

Bro, make better photos with one arm of distance maybe in a natural lighting and a video too.

Mentalcel has nothing to do, swipe the images in the imgur and look at the subhumans that rejected him.
Screen Shot 2019 10 16 at 112204 PM

I think recessed mandible from side profile and an EXTREMELY narrow mandible from front are my main 2 flaws.

I will probably need 25mm of lateral projection with jaw implants to just have an avg mandible width.

Bro, i think you are larping hard.
he’s not larping jfl. i know things u don’t

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
So it's over for this guy.
its over for 94% of middle eastern guys anyways.

At least I got to experience the adrenaline rush of being "friends" with girls I secretly liked before I got rejected by them.

Most of my white friends say sex is unsanitary/disguisting anyways (girls smell bad, body odor, sweat) etc etc

Its one thing to get rejected by a few girls, another to get blocked and rejected and treated badly by close to 50 girls just for being middle eastern and having a weak lower third, its over :feelsbadman:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 2227
What's this cool kids club that's discord that people use, is it poppin or nah.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Ekeoma_The_BBC, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
its over for 94% of middle eastern guys anyways.

At least I got to experience the adrenaline rush of being "friends" with girls I secretly liked before I got rejected by them.

Most of my white friends say sex is unsanitary/disguisting anyways (girls smell bad, body odor, sweat) etc etc

Its one thing to get rejected by a few girls, another to get blocked and rejected and treated badly by close to 50 girls just for being middle eastern and having a weak lower third, its over :feelsbadman:

Post some photos or videos of you in rating, seriously, if you are rejected by these subhumans so it's over

0GH1aBml 1
YqFn6uhl 1
Qhq25Vvl
Y2lodVjl
ZzkutTDl
Gy4VOh0l
K9j76bXl

I prefer believe that you are the new king of larp in this forum.

How big of a mentalcel are you that these girls are all rejecting you. I thought you were dead ass <2 psl when I saw those 47 rejections the first time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
So it's over for this guy.
OP is lying.No way that many goblins can reject him also he hasn't posted in any conversations of him getting rejected.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, HighTierNormie, Rasputin and 2 others
Oh fuck they all look subhuman as fuck oh shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2227
OP is lying.No way that many goblins can reject him also he hasn't posted in any conversations of him getting rejected.

Yes, OP is a fag and the new king of larp.
How big of a mentalcel are you that these girls are all rejecting you. I thought you were dead ass <2 psl when I saw those 47 rejections the first time.

It's clinically insane say that these subhumans reject him for being a mentalcel.

View attachment 138023
this is her, knew her for 2.5 months roughly. I talked to her in class regarding classes and such, we were friends.

I noticed that for homecoming that she was like one of the only girls that didn't go, so I asked her out today.

So in beginning of lunch break:
Me: AY ******, I noticed we have a vocabulary exam in 4th period, how did you study last night?
Her: I just wrote down my flashcards and all the definitions, you?
Me: Same, I did study last minute though, actually I wanted to ask you something else too
Her: What?
Me: I think we are good friends and a relationship would work out
Her: Im not interested in dating, sorry

Then she looked like she was depressed facially and ran too the lunch line to get away,
I messaged her after and its been 6-7 hours and she still has responded. :feelsbadman:

Is she in my league?

This is my full list of rejections, what should I do?

Honestly with every passing rejection my self esteem is going down, I am really starting to give up on girls now. 47 approaches, 47 rejections. Still KHHV.

Care to send pics in pm?
Yes, OP is a fag and the new king of larp.

It's clinically insane say that these subhumans reject him for being a mentalcel.
We( maybe only i) have yet seen ops pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Post some photos or videos of you in rating, seriously, if you are rejected by these subhumans so it's over

View attachment 138113View attachment 138114View attachment 138115View attachment 138116View attachment 138117View attachment 138118View attachment 138119

I prefer believe that you are the new king of larp in this forum.
im not larping, if you want we can meet up and u can ask my irl friends about how many girls I've asked out, they are witnesses of the truth

being a brown dude DESTROYS your chances of experiencing female companionship

if I'm a 5/10 like someone said here, my SMV is 2/10 bc of -3 ethnicel theory

no 2/10 SMV dude gets laid

im not larping, if you want we can meet up and u can ask my irl friends about how many girls I've asked out, they are witnesses of the truth

Post your social media conversations in which you got rejected and we might believe you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227

If that's you, you look better than Titbot and his results mog you to oblivion and he's Indian.
I don't believe it

Post your social media conversations in which you got rejected and we might believe you.

Every girl I have asked out has been in real life

no way I'm gonna message a girl "wanna date me" and have her show all her friends and make fun of me

around 39 approaches on campus from sophomore to senior year

2 girls on discord, I included them bc I bothered them TONS to date me

the other 6 from my gym and the downtown area, I think 1 in my close friend's grad party

I knew all of the first 39 girls for a long time before asking them out too, usually tried to make study sessions with them/talk at school about school stuff/sports and other normie stuff.

When will you guys accept the race pill? No girl wants to date a brown guy on god.
If that's you, you look better than Titbot and his results mog you to oblivion and he's Indian.
I don't believe it
1) you might not rate faces accurately (looking for major cues like (mandible width, lip fullness, mandible length, palprebal fissure height/width, misshaping of the face or asymmetry, forehead broadness, squared hairline, etc etc. The stuff girls know are attractive.
2)tidbit is a betabuxx
3)tidbit is in an easier area
4)tidbit is less ethnic than me

Typical looksmax users. Got rejected? Propably mental cel. Propably not nt. This site is getting more and more bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Dogs and Short Ugly and Brown
Every girl I have asked out has been in real life

no way I'm gonna message a girl "wanna date me" and have her show all her friends and make fun of me

around 39 approaches on campus from sophomore to senior year

2 girls on discord, I included them bc I bothered them TONS to date me

the other 6 from my gym and the downtown area, I think 1 in my close friend's grad party

I knew all of the first 39 girls for a long time before asking them out too, usually tried to make study sessions with them/talk at school about school stuff/sports and other normie stuff.

When will you guys accept the race pill? No girl wants to date a brown guy on god.
Make a tinder account and let's see if you get matches and then try asking them out.once you are done post the results here.
I don't believe it
Yeah,he is Persian and they are viewed as exotic.

Typical looksmax users. Got rejected? Propably mental cel. Propably not nt. This site is getting more and more bluepilled
bc he actually is ffs.

yes I have lots of room for improvement

-skin bleaching to become whiter
-jaw implants for square chin and tall ramus and straight instead of rounded jaw
-jaw surgery for recession of my jaw and for mandible length
-medial canthoplasty to fix my tear ducts
-brow ridge implants for hoodedness
-rhinoplasty for bulbous tip of my nose (extra cartilage)
-cheekbone implants for width
-genioplasty to fix chin projection

if people here knew how to rate faces and knew about smv, with my lower third and being ethnic they would realize its over

Ded srs it is kinda bluepilled sometimes but you can't tell me that this guy doesn't absolutely mog some of these girls to oblivion.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mateusz74, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Ded srs it is kinda bluepilled sometimes but you can't tell me that this guy doesn't absolutely mog some of these girls to oblivion.
What is the average rating of all the girls I've asked out?
Which girl is the worst looking and what is her rating/10?
Which girl is the best looking and what is her rating/10?

I wanna know bc I can give the stories on what happened.

I’ll be honest - rejection hurts! It hurts just confessing your feelings for a girl. I can’t really think of a time when i wasn’t hurt by rejection. You’re not alone. It happens to the best of us. There’s a right way and a wrong way to handle rejection. I’ll give some advice below:
  • Realize she’s not compatible- Many people assume that if a girl doesn’t like you, she’ll reject you. That’s not always true. Sometimes a girl can like you and STILL reject you. Why? Because she’s not compatible with you. Maybe she’s not ready for a relationship or can’t leave a bad relationship. Perhaps she’s scared to commit or has some internal problems she needs to resolve. Maybe she’s focused on other things in her life like a career. Other times she may choose to be single. Whatever the case may be, she’s not meant for you at that present time.
  • Don’t take it personal - A girl rejecting you has nothing to do with who you are as a person. Just because a girl rejects you as a dating partner, doesn’t mean she’s rejecting you as a person. I’m sure the girl knows you’re a great guy. It has more to do with who she is, what she wants in a guy, and what her goals are. Love and accept yourself for who you are even if you don’t meet her standards.
  • Reflect on why it wouldn’t work - There’s times when a girl rejects you simply because there’s no chemistry between you two. Other times a girl rejects you because she’s doing what’s best for the both of you. Take time to reflect on why that particular relationship wouldn’t work. For example, i fancied women who were taken and in professions that forbade dating people like me. Rejection was painful but getting in a wrong relationship is even worse. I thought “hmm ok what would happen if i got with this type of woman?” I realized i’d feel insecure, hurt, and guilty. Let’s suppose she went out with me, compromised her career, and left her man for me. I couldn’t live with myself knowing that i could be the reason she loses her career and i lose nothing. If she left her man for me, what makes me think she won’t do the same to me? I also couldn’t live with myself just thinking about how devastated the other guy would feel. It wouldn’t be fair to any of us. Sometimes things just aren’t meant to happen and for good reasons.
  • Work on yourself - Accept that if it’s meant to be, you’ll somehow be brought together. Until then, live in the present. Focus on building yourself up and create the life that you want. Build your confidence, work on your flaws, get into your passions, set goals for yourself, meet new people, etc. Eventually the right person will notice and fall for you.
  • Don’t cling to one girl - We’re often told that our partner is our one and only. This isn’t true. No one girl can be your everything. When i make a girl feel special and confess my feelings for her, i thought to myself “hmm can i truly say this girl is my 1 and only? I’ve had feelings for and told these things to a bunch of girls before. Why do i continue to cling to one girl and act as if she’s the only one in the world for me?” Keep your options open. If you focus too much on one girl, you miss out a great opportunity to date a wonderful girl who wants to be with you. I’ll bet if an amazing single girl came by, you’d forget you even got rejected and turned your attention towards her. That’s how quick feelings fade away. Enjoy them while they last and trust in your ability to find love.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, toolateforme, Chaku and 3 others
looks like heroin addict

OK, IF my face isn't the issue, then
WHY do I not get matches on Tinder
WHY do I get rejected by ugly discord girls
WHY do I get ignored by girls at bars meanwhile ugly white dudes get them
WHY do I ALWAYS get treated worse by women across the board (school teachers, parents, and female classmates ????)
WHY do I HAVE no issue making friends with dudes, but with girls they get offended if me, an ethnicel, tries to take anything past the friendzone I get blocked and rejected

I thought this was a blackpilled server. If I was white, yes I think I probably would have had one or more girlfriends. The issue is Im not, I'm ethnic, and to add to that, I'm not goodlooking. My height is 5foot8 but thats completely average where I live and my friends that slay are around same height or shorter. Height isn't the issue.

The ethnic failo is around 2 to 4 points as I always say. IF you don't believe me go on tinder and do any 5/10 white guy experiment vs 8/10 curry guy experiment.

Women really don't like us guys that are not white, and if your brown, thats the WORST.

View attachment 138100View attachment 138103View attachment 138104
WHY???? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Im not larping, I showed this list to a couple of my friends irl and on discord and they told me to try asking out hotter girls. I ended up asking out the best looking girl on that link that I had a HUGE crush on and the same day I got a detention slip for sexual harassment (she told on me for asking her out). My heart was so broken I couldn't think straight for the following week straight. I couldn't believe this. My self esteem was shattered. I have a photo of the slip.
bc Women feels that you'r low t high e , needy and autistic. just look at your message. stop lamenting

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Your chances will always be zero like that...

Ur just too straightforward with asking for a relationship..

You should be able to feel the reciprocation in person when you interact..to know if she’s even semi interested..

You should be able to have a good idea...before you even ask..

A relationship developing takes time in 90% of case..

The muh chad dates a girl in 1 day bullshit doesn’t apply to the majority of the dating world

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Michael Myers, toolateforme and 4 others
Dude i PMed u about this and u asked me to only hit on indian girls even though a large amount of the girls I asked out were indian bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Average white women are overhyped man. They look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3045 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
  • Realize she’s not compatible- Many people assume that if a girl doesn’t like you, she’ll reject you. That’s not always true. Sometimes a girl can like you and STILL reject you. Why? Because she’s not compatible with you. Maybe she’s not ready for a relationship or can’t leave a bad relationship. Perhaps she’s scared to commit or has some internal problems she needs to resolve. Maybe she’s focused on other things in her life like a career. Other times she may choose to be single. Whatever the case may be, she’s not meant for you at that present time.
I ate my first rejection after the girl flirting with me and being all interested but kinda a mentalcel. First true rejection like that hurts the most.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You went way overboard man, mentioning a relationship without even having kissed before or anything. Even Chad would get rejected in such a situation, trust me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 2581, ExCel and 5 others
If a girl like her rejected you it is over. Sorry brah

Dude i PMed u about this and u asked me to only hit on indian girls even though a large amount of the girls I asked out were indian bro
the best you can Do is personality max and wait to having money for surgery : not any girl will go with you with that behaviour

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If a girl like her rejected you it is over. Sorry brah
But you messed up talking about getting a relation with her. Ask for a date before all of that. Just say you wanna hang out with her in a bar or something

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
You went way overboard man, mentioning a relationship without even having kissed before or anything. Even Chad would get rejected in such a situation, trust me.
Chads get approached especially the tall and white ones. I've seen it happen multiples times irl and at my old and new school.

• +1
  • +1
So stop rotting here, skin is cope if your features are good enough.
Wait so can someone in this thread post the best looking girl and the ugliest girl and rate them both out of ten? I can tell what happened each of the girls I've asked out. So we can understand what is going on

Cope, i see a dude in the train i few weeks ago, total mogging machine, he have acne and other skin problems, still not looking like a incel and was talking with his friend about locals with the better looking girls, keep coping thinking that girls will reject a person with good bones and good features because of skin lmao

The link to what all of them look like is on the first page which is what I posted.

I'd say of the 47 I had major crushes on 6 of them, others I mainly liked/thought they would go out with me.

• +1
Cope, i see a dude in the train i few weeks ago, total mogging machine, he have acne and other skin problems, still not looking like a incel and was talking with his friend about locals with the better looking girls, keep coping thinking that girls will reject a person with good bones and good features because of skin lmao
So ur saying acne doesnt matter? Maybe he had like 1 or 2 pimples. Acne limits even chads.

Chads get approached especially the tall and white ones. I've seen it happen multiples times irl and at my old and new school.
Yes. But you still need to calibrate according to the situation. You can't just go from classmates having lunch together and discussing homework to "do you want a relationship with me?" without even building attraction and comfort with her beforehand. She might have found you cute or just have seen you as a classmate or platonic friend. Relationships are built over time and not ordered like a menu at McDonald's.

It's not all black or white like people here try to make you believe. You need more life experience in general. Still probs to you for having the balls to ask her straight for what you want. I respect that.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, AdamLanza, Aesthetic and 1 other person
So stop rotting here, skin is cope if your features are good enough.
lol bro ans what about nose or mouth ?
The link to what all of them look like is on the first page which is what I posted.

I'd say of the 47 I had major crushes on 6 of them, others I mainly liked/thought they would go out with me.
stop thinking about girls as of now . are you horny of smth ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
What this mean? the mouth looks normal with acne...
i mean i though you Saïd Bones = everything.
i disagree, soft features like mouth and nose do a lot too.

• +1
Holy shit 47 subhumans its OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
Yes. But you still need to calibrate according to the situation. You can't just go from classmates having lunch together and discussing homework to "do you want a relationship with me?" without even building attraction and comfort with her beforehand. She might have found you cute or just have seen you as a classmate or platonic friend. Relationships are built over time and not ordered like a menu at McDonald's.

It's not all black or white like people here try to make you believe. You need more life experience in general. Still probs to you for having the balls to ask her straight for what you want. I respect that.
Most
lol bro ans what about nose or mouth ?

stop thinking about girls as of now . are you horny of smth ?
yes :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.