Rate the philtrum and nasolabial fold from my sis

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

no doxxie
Frag einen mod ob sie den Thread löschen können

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
weil keiner deine Frage beantworten wird und deutsche User hier ziemlich stark wachsen.
Sozialer Suizid falls es wer herausfindet
Falls es wer rausfindet? Hier stellen doch haufenweise menschen fragen

Dogs

Dogs

Quantum
Dude it's really sad that your sister died. I don't know how you feel cause nothing like that has happened to me but dude you should get a 3 day ban every time your account mentions nasolabial folds for your and our sanity. Also you should probably get therapy man.

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
Dude it's really sad that your sister died. I don't know how you feel cause nothing like that has happened to me but dude you should get a 3 day ban every time your account mentions nasolabial folds for your and our sanity. Also you should probably get therapy man.
I‘m sorry man. This thing with the folds is always in my head and it makes my life so bad.

Dogs

Dogs

Quantum
I‘m sorry man. This thing with the folds is always in my head and it makes my life so bad.
The issue is obviously deeper than non existent nasolabial folds. I'm guessing you may have ocd naturally as well?

Dogs

Dogs

Quantum
What‘s ocd?
Excessive thoughts (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions). Obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead to compulsive behaviors.

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
Excessive thoughts (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions). Obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead to compulsive behaviors.
Yes I have it kind of.
I look really often in the mirror and I see only the nasolabial folds. I take a small mirror with me and I‘m searching for position where are bad light angles, where the folds are most visible.
Also I‘m looking very often at old pics where I was happy and when I was better looking. Before this all happened i was an athlete (tennis)
Then I got a hip dysplasia and then this trauma with my sis

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
OP delete the post and get your sister's picture removed from this site. Ik ur probably asking a genuine rating but It's inappropriate and disrespectful even if u didn't mean it to be. Btw ur nasolabial folds are barely going to be noticeable to the public. It's clear to u cos u keep on obsessing over it.

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
OP delete the post and get your sister's picture removed from this site. Ik ur probably asking a genuine rating but It's inappropriate and disrespectful even if u didn't mean it to be. Btw ur nasolabial folds are barely going to be noticeable to the public. It's clear to u cos u keep on obsessing over it.
Ok how to delete it

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Looksmaxing 7
W Looksmaxing 3
W Looksmaxing 21