Rate THE PRETTYBOY GOD - Matt Rife

ProAcktiv

ProAcktiv

currently fucking your girl to brent faiyaz
What are his failos? Basically can't see any besides him maybe looking too feminine in some pics.
1 2 3 4 5 7 9 11 17 18 19 20

Man makes Ryan Garcia look subhuman lmao. These are his parents btw.
Dad 12

Literally look through this man's ig. Even in his most unfrauded pics man looks basically the same.

• +1
Reactions: NeoCousteau, Deleted member 8064, Copemaxxing and 3 others
Eye area not ideal but yeah

Looks amazing even with UEE. UEE = overrated

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 1680
Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@inceletto Jaw is Law

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sikkunt23 and inceletto
This ugly cunt is prettyboy god?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Pussyslayer and ProAcktiv
What are his failos? Basically can't see any besides him maybe looking too feminine in some pics.
View attachment 565352View attachment 565353View attachment 565354View attachment 565355View attachment 565356View attachment 565360View attachment 565362View attachment 565364View attachment 565371View attachment 565372View attachment 565374View attachment 565375

Man makes Ryan Garcia look subhuman lmao. These are his parents btw.
View attachment 565390View attachment 565392

Literally look through this man's ig. Even in his most unfrauded pics man looks basically the same.
Looks like martinez twins

I find his lips to be too big and should definitely eyebrowmaxx it looks non existent under sunlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Looks like martinez twins
lmao bro not even close. better coloring, much much better facial definition and bone structure, gymmaxxed, plus is 6ft 2.

Subhuman eye area. Extreme upper eyelid exposure, light eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi
lmao bro not even close. better coloring, much much better facial definition and bone structure, gymmaxxed, plus is 6ft 2.
colouring looks the exact same
better facial definition in jaw sure but rest is defined the same
gymmaxxed who cares and martinez were like 5ft10

his eye looks shit, stop coping
Shut up gook. You all have PCT and no UEE yet you can't even get a single tinder match. Keep coping. His eye area is average.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Subhuman eye area. Extreme upper eyelid exposure, light eyebrows
jfl, not even close to subhuman, i agree it could better fit psl standards. But i think not having a really dom/masc eye area fits with the pretty boy look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064

Imagine calling this eye area subhuman. Just lol. It's average

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Jaw is too big, Zero harmony tbh

gets mogged to self harm by a real prettyboy

796D1447 8670 4FF7 AD39 96BA25D936C7

• +1
Reactions: doll and improover
Looks good now

EB0044CD 3531 4A8A 898E 505B53D0F16D

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mazzi, 5'8manlet, Sikkunt23 and 7 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 2352
colouring looks the exact same
better facial definition in jaw sure but rest is defined the same
gymmaxxed who cares and martinez were like 5ft10
bruh stop tripping, not the same definition in whole face. Even in there most frauded pics they don't look nearly the same. He has a much more masc looking jaw, plus 6ft2 is significantlly taller. These two guys looks the same as him?!?!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 73
The fact that you're posting with the rest of his face is proof enough that even you feel like it's not a good eye area.
View attachment 565433
This looks amazing to you? JFL
Dn read a single word. He looks good despite only having an average eye area. You should know your place gook. Nobody will want you even with PCT and no UEE.

i swear hunter eyes are overrated sometimes but just my opinion. Mans looks better to me with the original look, but oh well
You're retarded. Btw those are not even hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
bruh stop tripping, not the same definition in whole face. Even in there most frauded pics they don't look nearly the same. He has a much more masc looking jaw, plus 6ft2 is significantlly taller. These two guys looks the same as him?!?!
i said your guy has better jaw but that's it really all other features are similar the style and vibes as well

Dn read a single word. He looks good despite only having an average eye area. You should know your place gook. Nobody will want you even with PCT and no UEE.
Denial

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Blackgymmax and Salludon
You're retarded. Btw those are not even hunter eyes
they're not perfect hunter eyes in the purest sense. But they are vertically compact, horizontally wide and are hooded...

[OP]

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4332
with hunter eyes this guy was a slayer
unfortunately mogged by masc prettyboy jeff seid like that basically

Cuck eye area he is saved by his amazing jawline and blue eyes

they're not perfect hunter eyes in the purest sense. But they are vertically compact, horizontally wide and are hooded...
Low IQ if you think left looks better

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Dylan2
hes very pretty he looks like a young cilian murphy with shorter philtrum. 6.5 psl

Low IQ if you think left looks better
View attachment 565450
it's not a matter of iq, i understand psl standards and i acknowledged them. One can deviate from the so-called objective psl standards in terms of what they think looks good. And I didn't necessarily say they look better, I think they fit better with the pretty boy look. Hunter eyes are more dom looking. And again not pure hunter eyes, people rarely have them, but vertically compact, horizontally wide and hooded are central traits

Lol at this cope
I'm not saying he's bad looking, he is obviously very gl but his eye area is clearly not up to par with the rest of his face. Still chad

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Copemaxxing
can't tell if you're being srs or not
yea jeff seid mog him to death im sorry but with this eye area u gonna get bullied easily and you just look like a cuck
Hunter z

the mog is too brutal , stop be dumb and accept reality

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv
yea jeff seid mog him to death im sorry but with this eye area u gonna get bullied easily and you just look like a cuck
View attachment 565456View attachment 565460
View attachment 565461View attachment 565462
the mog is too brutal , stop be dumb and accept reality
bruh i can't...... honestly too lazy to run an experiment but this dude mogs seid to oblivion. I can't with the cuck eye comments. Eye area is average especially because of coloring, but it seems like everyone judges relative to his other features...

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
it's not a matter of iq, i understand psl standards and i acknowledged them. One can deviate from the so-called objective psl standards in terms of what they think looks good. And I didn't necessarily say they look better, I think they fit better with the pretty boy look. Hunter eyes are more dom looking. And again not pure hunter eyes, people rarely have them, but vertically compact, horizontally wide and hooded are central traits
His upper eyelid exposure is too huge to fit anything, it's going to look shitty no matter the look. Chico is a good example of top tier pretty boy eyes