Rate the skin lightening progress

S

sogwigy

Bronze
I’m getting my products today like a wash and cream for skin whitening but this is the progress so far of me staying out of the sun fully with hats and hoodies how is it looking now?

Attachments

• CD0087BB-EE92-409E-A301-721FEE09F7A3.jpeg
    CD0087BB-EE92-409E-A301-721FEE09F7A3.jpeg
    701 KB · Views: 158
  • 5865E165-7819-4BAD-BF3D-53917FBA6BF1.jpeg
    5865E165-7819-4BAD-BF3D-53917FBA6BF1.jpeg
    609.5 KB · Views: 168
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Go to MAC. Ask for help as to what shade you are. That's how you'll track progress.
MAC color Chart

Go to MAC. Ask for help as to what shade you are. That's how you'll track progress.
View attachment 15175
I mean has it gotten better though I’ll probably ask Mac too not sure on that chart where I fall maybe c3 or c2 or something hoping to go lighter using products now

you wont become white, just embrace it boyo

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel, badromance and Autist
you wont become white, just embrace it boyo
Did I ask to be white I literally asked if I’m getting lighter I’m curry nothing is going to change that I’m just going to try to minimize the curry look as much as possible over the next year or so

Did I ask to be white I literally asked if I’m getting lighter I’m curry nothing is going to change that I’m just going to try to minimize the curry look as much as possible over the next year or so
nothing is gonna change man, even if we gave you pale white skin, youd still look curry man,

nothing is gonna change man, even if we gave you pale white skin, youd still look curry man,
Ok but is it lighter than my last post or nah I have some surgeries in mind anyways to look less curry anyways I will always look curry you are right but I’m trying to minimize that as much as possible like maybe get a rhino or smt later on

Ok but is it lighter than my last post or nah I have some surgeries in mind anyways to look less curry anyways I will always look curry you are right but I’m trying to minimize that as much as possible like maybe get a rhino or smt later on
the thing is minimizing it won't really change anything, try to maximise what u got instead

the thing is minimizing it won't really change anything, try to maximise what u got instead
How would u recommend me maximing what I have I’m already mewing hard squint frauding hairmaxxing and gymaxxing anything I missed?

You look low trust, that’s your problem especially if you live in Currycel land

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
What’s low trust mean? I live in the midwest of America go to college there but home is in chinkland of California

What’s low trust mean? I live in the midwest of America go to college there but home is in chinkland of California
You look like someone who’s threatening, prone to commit crimes, that’s low trust

You look like someone who’s threatening, prone to commit crimes, that’s low trust
Oh shit never thought of that what part of me looks low trust like what can I improve?
I mean I’m no nigger so I’m not going to steal anything plus isn’t looking super trusting like a bad thing since it looks low t beta cuck af idk for sure though haven’t heard abt this trust aspect before

Also let me know how the ogee curve is looking are my zygos half decent

Also let me know how the ogee curve is looking are my zygos half decent
ur ogee curve is not bad bro

I'd try to work on straightening ur eyebrows, they look too feminine while the rest of ur face is high t ogre

ur ogee curve is not bad bro

I'd try to work on straightening ur eyebrows, they look too feminine while the rest of ur face is high t ogre
True good advise I am going to get them properly groomed this summer should I make them a bit shorter as they curve around my eye weird rn? And which point should I cut them off you suggest? I think I mouth is a bit narrow too but it’s not too much of an issue cuz a rhino will fix that shit no problem.

True good advise I am going to get them properly groomed this summer should I make them a bit shorter as they curve around my eye weird rn? And which point should I cut them off you suggest? I think I mouth is a bit narrow too but it’s not too much of an issue cuz a rhino will fix that shit no problem.
@Felix97

Dude, your skin tone is fine. Just grow out your hair and gymcel. I'm half white and Mexican, and you're about the same skin tone as me.

Dude, your skin tone is fine. Just grow out your hair and gymcel. I'm half white and Mexican, and you're about the same skin tone as me.
Yea definately that’s the plan at the moment I’m going for a spiked up short side look to hide the gay skull I have lol. I already gym max and have wide shoulders and a 27 inch waist so the v taper is real but arms are still kinda twiggy any advice on gworing those? I have shitty arm genes but good shoulder genes so those pop out so much it looks gross lol

How long can you and will you grow your hair out to?

Yea definately that’s the plan at the moment I’m going for a spiked up short side look to hide the gay skull I have lol. I already gym max and have wide shoulders and a 27 inch waist so the v taper is real but arms are still kinda twiggy any advice on gworing those? I have shitty arm genes but good shoulder genes so those pop out so much it looks gross lol
I'm in a lot of the same predicaments as you. Terrible skull shape and skinny. Only thing we can do is grow out hair and hope we don't bald. As for the thinness, we need to gymcel. There really is no specific advice I can give you, but here is the gym plan I have been following on and off. Had I been following it CONSISTENTLY and having a good diet, I may have ascended by now.

How long can you and will you grow your hair out to?
Probably like 3 4 inches spiked straight up in a messy style and front being longer than the back to balance it
I'm in a lot of the same predicaments as you. Terrible skull shape and skinny. Only thing we can do is grow out hair and hope we don't bald. As for the thinness, we need to gymcel. There really is no specific advice I can give you, but here is the gym plan I have been following on and off. Had I been following it and having a good diet, I may have ascended by now.
Cool thanks for the help I’m heading out to hit shoulders and tris today I’m pretty lazy with arms maybe this year imma give that a try like growing them out more

@shitskincurry
Maybe you should try this.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
So could I get some legit ratings plus any more advice to improve that would be great. I am waiting for the hair to grow back it’s about an inch and will have it long enough by summer time frame currently using flail to widen the masseters a bit cuz the zygos overpower the jaw a bit from the front and gymaxxing have a decent v taper frame so that department not a problem. Probably will get a good 3 inch height booster shoes over the summer too to be around 6 1 and fraud to foids and say 6 2 assuming I don’t grow at all this semester? Anything else I’m missing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

So could I get some legit ratings plus any more advice to improve that would be great. I am waiting for the hair to grow back it’s about an inch and will have it long enough by summer time frame currently using flail to widen the masseters a bit cuz the zygos overpower the jaw a bit from the front and gymaxxing have a decent v taper frame so that department not a problem. Probably will get a good 3 inch height booster shoes over the summer too to be around 6 1 and fraud to foids and say 6 2 assuming I don’t grow at all this semester? Anything else I’m missing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Latee reply but Get wide as hell