Rate the weirdest physique ever

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
Eddie hall is great, but fucking hell hes got a weird looking body. Its freakishly wide. Hes fat but he also has abs. Rate out of 8 m8
9BD9DFAB 90DD 4C4E 9481 E3584628BFB0
F60EA007 B9F2 4548 8CF5 66A177A2F9F7

I’d rather be a lanklet than look like that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4416, turkproducer and 6 others
He’s just a fat kent. The hgh grew his organs and pushed and distorted his abs to grow forward and extend like that.hes in his 20’s and looks 40 . His health isn’t looking good :ogre::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, turkproducer, Over and 5 others
yea, weird when you see a guy with that big of a waist, and no other muscle tone, that has visible abs. Proof abs are 80% genetic.

He's 6ft3 I think
He’s 6’1 . Larry wheeels is a legit 6’1 and in motion and photos when eddie and him are next to eachother they are the same height

• +1
Reactions: noped
yea, weird when you see a guy with that big of a waist, and no other muscle tone, that has visible abs. Proof abs are 80% genetic.
It’s called polumboism . Big Lenny and Dave polumbo have it where the hgh fucks up your mid section
I feel bad for his heart. Imagine having to pump blood under all that mass.

He will probably die soon tbh
Rip in advance

• +1
Reactions: noped
Strongmans have wide hips becouse its make them more stable or something. Its genetic shit man. I read that in some forum. Also hes getting this hgh like crazy so his organs inside are almost as big as bbc cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Ethnicope, Ruby and 1 other person
Guys like these don't care about how they look. They think they're cool by lifting the heaviest shit around.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread, turkproducer and Ruby
Would die at 33/10

He's built to be strong, not to look good tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
guy on right in second pic has ideal physique

im sorry but no body comes close to being as weird as jason blaha's

images

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ethnicope, Ruby and 1 other person
This is a perfect body

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
he looks like when you customizing a character body and do muscular and fat max

Looks monstrously strong. I dig it.

He’s just a fat kent. The hgh grew his organs and pushed and distorted his abs to grow forward and extend like that.hes in his 20’s and looks 40 . His health isn’t looking good :ogre::feelswhy:
hes in his 20?!

It’s called polumboism . Big Lenny and Dave polumbo have it where the hgh fucks up your mid section
No, this is different, close to 180 degrees the opposite. Dave Polumbo was low body fat, with well defined chest, arms, legs, but had a bloated, not well defined mid section. This guy is high body fat, the only defined muscles he has are in his mid section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
JUST LIFT BRO

No, this is different, close to 180 degrees the opposite. Dave Polumbo was low body fat, with well defined chest, arms, legs, but had a bloated, not well defined mid section. This guy is high body fat, the only defined muscles he has are in his mid section.
i think general consensus is palumboism is caused by visceral fat from slin/gh

Guys like these don't care about how they look. They think they're cool by lifting the heaviest shit around.
U know he could crush your skull with his bare hands right

Roided Subhuman. I am always gonna laugh at people who roid the fuck out to an extend of their organs getting so big they look like they're pregnant.

cope he has ideal body

women and especially jb's would swoon over him

jealous cucks