Rate the World’s most Desired and Highest SMV Female

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
One of my first few drawings in a long time, just got a new laptop so I drew this

34701E42 7C5B 4AEB B77F 207DA18F3389

Some reason it downloaded like this at first, but looks like an otherworldly being

CC95B5EC 4F8F 4500 B257 C4D8AB1582E9

Based on this picture

89CCAA06 E548 47A9 BF0C 1E2186CC606E

Only real world 10 in my opinion, highest status and looks female with the the most influence this past decade.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2756
Is this a joke

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416, tryingtofindsolution and 11 others
Is this a joke
What part is a joke you fag

rated sexiest most desired female in the world many time, highest paid female artist in the world with +$600million networth, highest selling digital artist

Want me to post another male model for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4001
One of my first few drawings in a long time, just got a new laptop so I drew this

View attachment 238530

Some reason it downloaded like this at first, but looks like an otherworldly being

View attachment 238529

Based on this picture

View attachment 238533

Only real world 10 in my opinion, highest status and looks female with the the most influence this past decade.
Drawing is horrible
And you could have use a more cuter pic of her
Download

Images 7

But yes she is a keeper

rated sexiest most desired female in the world many time, highest paid female artist in the world with +$600million networth, highest selling digital artist

Rated sexiest model in the world, by American magazines that want to push diversity. And there are even black women better looking than her, Beyoncé being the most obvious example.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4804 and birchman
your drawing looks like lurtz from lord of the rings no cap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Rated sexiest model in the world, by American magazines that want to push diversity. And there are even black women better looking than her, Beyoncé being the most obvious example.
She was rated that before diversity bullshit and is lightskin Mixed asf you

you mayo stormfrontcel

lol @ you

looks pretty good for someone who supposedly hasn't drawn for 10 years.

Don't get me wrong, it's still fucking terrible, but above average nonetheless for the plebs

She was rated that before diversity bullshit and is lightskin Mixed asf you

you mayo stormfrontcel

lol @ you

Apparently pro diversity in the media only started in the last 3 years.

JFL if you think someone who’s half mediterranean is a nazi:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just because I think Beyoncé is better looking than Rihanna who could land a plane on her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: birchman
your drawing looks like lurtz from lord of the rings no cap

This
6A100764 C288 457D 9615 10FB73CFDA42

Looks like this???

E2D560A3 DB84 44C1 824E 820F0E6557CE

Keep coping storefront mayocel

Mixed girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Latinas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pale recessed mayo girls

Forehead :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
looks pretty good for someone who supposedly hasn't drawn for 10 years.

Don't get me wrong, it's still fucking terrible, but above average nonetheless for the plebs
Terrible???

nigga where

done in 30 minutes on shitty computer program

God dam why I even post this to this Nazi narcissistic

JFL if you think someone who’s half mediterranean is a nazi:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just because I think Beyoncé is better looking than Rihanna who could land a plane on her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You obviously worship white gurls like most ethnics, not surprising

yeah sure she the most desired women in the world cuz “Muh Jews”

nothing to do with her looking exotic asf
actually lurtz has more appeal than her

tf made you think im a sfcel dumbass, you are just drawingtalentcel that is it
Only relation or similarity they have is they’re both Black

blind or being an asshole

Still caging at thinking that a mediterranean who thinks Beyoncé is hotter than a chick who could land a plane on her forehead= Stormfrontcell.

Nigga I’ve never even seen stormfront:lul::lul::lul:

And who said anything to do with Jews? Having positive black role models is necessary in a diverse society where they only make up 13% of the population. I think it’s totally fine for hot black women to get attention in the media. My point was that you’re overrating Rihanna, and used a better looking black woman, Beyoncé, to point this out.

Since you want an Orbital Box Osteotomy you must just like Rihanna due to her wide set eyes:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Terrible???

nigga where

done in 30 minutes on shitty computer program

God dam why I even post this to this Nazi narcissistic
don't take it so much to heart. And it's still better than what the rest of this forum could draw . I am sure of that.

Still caging at thinking that a mediterranean who thinks Beyoncé is hotter than a chick who could land a plane on her forehead= Stormfrontcell.

Nigga I’ve never even seen stormfront:lul::lul::lul:

And who said anything to do with Jews? Having positive black role models is necessary in a diverse society where they only make up 13% of the population. I think it’s totally fine for hot black women to get attention in the media. My point was that you’re overrating Rihanna, and used a better looking black woman, Beyoncé, to point this out.

Since you want an Orbital Box Osteotomy you must just like Rihanna due to her wide set eyes:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Didn’t read.
don't take it so much to heart. And it's still better than what the rest of this forum could draw . I am sure of that.
What can improve then since it’s so trash

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
OPs a low IQ moron who draws pictures not even a handicapped kid would be proud of :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Lorsss

mods delete this thread
OPs a low IQ moron who draws pictures not even a handicapped kid would be proud of :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yo do fucking Better you Subhuman autist

• JFL
A02F451E 8C84 4E04 86B4 D806469F056A

“Dear Rihanna, please give me your wide set eyes, I need an orbital box osteotomy for my narrow IPD :/“

View attachment 238576
“Dear Rihanna, please give me your wide set eyes, I need an orbital box osteotomy for my narrow IPD :/“
Yes Fr I need her god tier eye area

wide set or kill yourself

Honestly I’ll give you that one even tho you’re a coping stormfront autist
@jefferson please deleted thread
@Pendejo

Last edited:

I mean, Italicucks, were disunited pussies, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were Nazi lol. Fucken retarded downy SFcels jfl.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I mean, Italicucks, were disunited pussies, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were Nazi lol. Fucken retarded downy SFcels jfl.
My grandfather is African so Nazis could go fuck themselves. And SFcels wouldn’t ever dare call Beyoncé hot. To me she’s a 9+/10

Wtf beyonce is gross and not cute

• +1
My grandfather is African so Nazis could go fuck themselves. And SFcels wouldn’t ever dare call Beyoncé hot. To me she’s a 9+/10
Rihanna mogs Beyoncé

A9A4C9EF EE7F 4D80 9E44 8BAB4051474D

Also fuck you.

You could land a plane on Rihanna’s forehead.

Nice painting you made of her, but I think the eyes are supposed to be smaller and farther apart:
View attachment 238616

her forehead is fine...

god this autism

Keep coping with ugly ass old hag “Bae”

C03DF441 1C65 46C0 9F41 98A6CC471B3E

E0C45429 1EDC 410B A28C 7B8B6A9954A7

Rihanna looks like Frieza from Dragon Ball Z
Over.

Alien type, most definitely. But the OP was about who has the most sex appeal.
She my personal 10, but I’m just saying highest with SMV because of her status
But would say only prime Lima mogs and compete

post a bitch thats Better

She my personal 10, but I’m just saying highest with SMV because of her status
But would say only prime Lima mogs and compete

post a bitch thats Better
Should I find a nonwhite one since you apparently think even saying Beyoncé is better is Nazi tier:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Didn’t say thst

Double digit IQ.
Then why claim I’m a nazi after I said Beyoncé is hotter than Rihanna?

And some answers to who’s got more sexual appeal than Rihanna:
C0526004 DCAE 4F99 A2C0 276D81BF20F0
EAD50831 0C50 4B54 AC73 408C9F7A30BF

1675CDBA 1A72 470F B023 3F6B6F84361D
9EECFF6B DAB8 40D9 A8F8 02D2467B0EAA

0C0F45DE 7737 4CAE A646 3BC0B8C899E6

1464E4D2 D7E3 4FA2 932F 78737CDED6EB

Reminder Rihanna looks like Frieza from DBZ
C6D6BB12 5525 4E8A B20B CD4519B84CFD

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Then why claim I’m a nazi after I said Beyoncé is hotter than Rihanna?

And some answers to who’s got more sexual appeal than Rihanna:
View attachment 238651View attachment 238656
View attachment 238655View attachment 238654
View attachment 238653
View attachment 238652

Reminder Rihanna looks like Frieza from DBZ
View attachment 238657
F5FB944F 64EB 4DCE 9066 BB8D9C73CAD4

AC15B159 72DD 40E8 8A31 11191AB175EA

Mogged

they all look generic compared to Rihanna, and Rihanna is also cute they look old compared to her and not as aesthetic or otherworldly.

Done with this autistic conversation

It doesn't matter to me if shes the worlds most desired female or not

for me
she has a vagina so its 10/10 would fuck the living shit out of

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
She’s the hottest black female ever and mogs most women all across the board. Beyoncé does not mog her JFL

She’s the hottest black female ever and mogs most women all across the board. Beyoncé does not mog her JFL
She’s the most unique looking black woman. She’d make a far better high fashion model than Beyoncé, Vergara, or prime Halle Berry because that’s exactly what high fashion agencies want.

A good Analogy is Jordan Berrett vs Francisco Lachowski. Berrett is more unique, Lachowski has broader sexual appeal. Done.

never EVER will i understand the appeal of rihanna. does absolutely nothing for me

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Looks like shit

She's hot alright, but not THAT hot.

• +1
OPs a low IQ moron who draws pictures not even a handicapped kid would be proud of
That's a silly exaggeration. The average person's artistic skill are far below his.

• +1
Now post a pic of her without makeup, I'll wait.

• +1