Rate the World’s most Desired and Highest SMV Female

That's a silly exaggeration. The average person's artistic skill are far below his.
Obviously, just said it to ruffle his feathers. I guess if he wanted to capture the essence of Rihanna’s aesthetic, he should have made her forehead more bulbous and eyes smaller and farther apart:feelshaha:

Now post a pic of her without makeup, I'll wait.
Ngl, she looks very pretty with a more natural look, like in the behind the scenes photos from her short film with Donald glover. I just don’t think she’s the woman with the highest sexual appeal on the planet lmfao

Obviously, just said it to ruffle his feathers. I guess if he wanted to capture the essence of Rihanna’s aesthetic, he should have made her forehead more bulbous and eyes smaller and farther apart:feelshaha:

Ngl, she looks very pretty with a more natural look, like in the behind the scenes photos from her short film with Donald glover. I just don’t think she’s the woman with the highest sexual appeal on the planet lmfao

ARE U HAPPY NOW!!!

HERE

2656F903 8B78 468A A18E 71002686DEAE

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Margot Robbie mogs

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
The best looking person on earth is
Adriana Lima. Rihanna does look better than Beyoncé though
Actually, looking at their pictures again, it’s a close call. Rihanna eye area mogs Beyoncé but the rest of her face isn’t special. This is tough
Now post a pic of her without makeup, I'll wait.
To be fair, you can make that point about any woman. Almost all women look bad without

Adriana Lima. Rihanna does look better than Beyoncé though
Actually, looking at their pictures again, it’s a close call. Rihanna eye area mogs Beyoncé but the rest of her face isn’t special. This is tough

To be fair, you can make that point about any woman. Almost all women look bad without
Or not necessarily bad, but look worse*

Last edited: