Rate these Boomers?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
All of them old enough to be your father.

Boss fight...

Jay_Gould_of_Yashi_1_imageDetailSize.jpe.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Notice @HorseFace rated all the non-smiling guys particularly low. Smiling is key to looking good, apparently?

Notice @HorseFace rated all the non-smiling guys particularly low. Smiling is key to looking good, apparently?

Smiling can make you look better in pics, but it was mainly because those were the most ugly, old looking, or ethnic. (or bald)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Oh no no no no no..
NOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Smiling can make you look better in pics, but it was mainly because those were the most ugly, old looking, or ethnic.
maybe the good looking are happier too.

Third one could be an ex chad

Bottom and middle left could have been decent in their youth as with top right. It's :ogre: for the others.

Bottom and middle left could have been decent in their youth as with top right. It's :ogre: for the others.

Even the Boss Fight?

Yeah looks like a teacher with a PhD in my school who heightmogs me brutally

Are you rating him based on what you think his height might be?

Are you rating him based on what you think his height might be?
Yes also. Height is crucial obviously. His frame is also good.
His face is a bit elongated but was probably better looking in his prime. Good eyes eyebrows and generally masculine

I hope/intend to take these pictures to other rating boards. I think maybe what I should've done was presented each of these men separately. Maybe the results would be different? Also, other rating boards probably won't let me post all 10 men at once, so in order for the test to be accurate across the board, everyone has to get the information the same way.

I hope/intend to take these pictures to other rating boards. I think maybe what I should've done was presented each of these men separately. Maybe the results would be different? Also, other rating boards probably won't let me post all 10 men at once, so in order for the test to be accurate across the board, everyone has to get the information the same way.
Damn, how important is this to go to these extents.

What was the name of that website where people rated how attractive/smart you looked?