Rate these curry school Bois , how over is it for them

Deleted member 649

Deleted member 649

Copus maximus

They are all my friends , the right most one even has a GF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Over for all of them,second from left is best looking but he's not gl and looks 3"8

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, Gengar and 2 others
Over for all of them,second from left is best looking but he's not gl and looks 3"8
The middle most guy is 6"3 , that has helped him land some chicks as the common height in India is 5"5.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 39, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
The middle most guy is 6"3 , that has helped him land some chicks as the common height in India is 5"5.
if hes 6'3 how tall is nigga next to him 6'5? damm curries tall as fuck mogs gulf arabs to hell and back

They would look good if they were white tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 649
Hes bending his knees , the guy next to him is 6 feet tall.

Jbw strikes again
holy shit if hes 6feet how tall are those short dudes on the left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
holy shit if hes 6feet how tall are those short dudes on the left
Left most one is 5"7 , I don't know about the guy next to him and the guy in the extreme right I don't know him that much but he's approx 5"9.

Wtf no lol.
Third from left and the guy on the very right are the best looking ones

The second left is just hairmaxxed

Last edited:
No wonder that the right guy has a gf. He mogs them all

• +1
Reactions: Autist
The left most one has alot of friends who are girls , even though we study in a boy school.
His girlfriend kissed the middle guy and he didn't have a problem.

Wtf no lol.
Third from left and the guy on the very right are the best looking ones

The second left is just hairmaxxed
Guy in the middle look like a monkey with jew hair,his height obviously halos him to better looking than the others but just facially Hes ugly.

• +1
Guy in the middle look like a monkey with jew hair,his height obviously halos him to better looking than the others but just facially Hes ugly.
I have told him that , the only thing he has going for him is his height and his penis which is 22cm he keeps talking about and ranting why he doesn't have a girlfriend eventhough he has a big penis.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The one in the middle is a chadeep, the one being carried is like a lite chadeep.
Over for the rest.

I have told him that , the only thing he has going for him is his height and his penis which is 22cm he keeps talking about and ranting why he doesn't have a girlfriend eventhough he has a big penis.
Middle one have a nice height, and that's pretty much it

• +1
What's your height and do you mog any of these guys?

• +1
Wtf 22cm
Im jealous as fuck right now

Over for all of them in the west

• +1
What's your height and do you mog any of these guys?
I am a little taller than 6 feet tall , but taller than the second right guy. None , I am a fatcel , round nose feminine guy.
Over for all of them in the west
The left most guy plans to become an actor and work in Hollywood.

• JFL
I am a little taller than 6 feet tall , but taller than the second right guy. None , I am a fatcel , round nose feminine guy.

The left most guy plans to become an actor and work in Hollywood.
Any chance of ascending if u lose weight and gymcel?

And tell the left guy he can have a job in Hollywood as tech support.

• +1
Reactions: superighteous, Gengar and Deleted member 649
Any chance of ascending if u lose weight and gymcel?

And tell the left guy he can have a job in Hollywood as tech support.
He wants to be an actor , might. But I have really Jewish nose and an efficient face , I am like a soyboy not asthetically disgusting but doesn't have any sex appeal I sometimes look like a child.the best I can do is get a job and arrange marriage max.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He wants to be an actor , might. But I have really Jewish nose and an efficient face , I am like a soyboy not asthetically disgusting but doesn't have any sex appeal I sometimes look like a child.the best I can do is get a job and arrange marriage max.
These guys look young so u must be as well,just looksmaxx hard and get good education,

Should be able to as long as you're not truecel tier and stay out of the west.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 649
These guys look young so u must be as well,just looksmaxx hard and get good education,

Should be able to as long as you're not truecel tier and stay out of the west.
I actually plan to move to the west make a super hot chick from India marry me for that American lifestyle and then move back to India , and earn more than average worker because I have worked in a first world country.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Didn't read past here,it's over.
I am also planning to move to canada or australia in 1 or 2 years btw...i dont know much about the western girls liking...

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I am also planning to move to canada or australia in 1 or 2 years btw...i dont know much about the western girls liking...
It's pretty brutal for curries is Australia,literally every race here hates them.

Especially if you have an accent and smell like curry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Bur_01, badromance and 1 other person
Even good
It's pretty brutal for curries is Australia,literally every race here hates them.

Especially if you have an accent and smell like curry.
U mean good looking ones too

• JFL
Reactions: badromance
Even good

U mean good looking ones too
Hard to say because almost all indians will be perceived as ugly,my brothers best mate is gl Indian and he is treated fine but he is basically a white dude with indian colouring.(voice, hobbies,job) are all that if a typical whire dude.

The racial abuse they get is terrible,it's what leftist fags say happen to blacks in usa but it's actually real.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Bluepill
Slayers tbh ngl

Hard to say because almost all indians will be perceived as ugly,my brothers best mate is gl Indian and he is treated fine but he is basically a white dude with indian colouring.(voice, hobbies,job) are all that if a typical whire dude.

The racial abuse they get is terrible,it's what leftist fags say happen to blacks in usa but it's actually
Racism is everywhere ...even in india there is racism...here also white chinese blacks bear racism...

For sure racism is everywhere but I can say in aus curries have it the worst oland it of all groups and No one gives a shit,they're usually smaller/more passive so they are intimidated by groups of islanders,africans,arabcels,abocels and whitecels.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yo. The West is not good for ethnics. I'm not saying this as a racist faggot. I'm an ethnic Westerner myself and I see lots of Indians in my uni. Not a good lifestyle, bro. You get no attention from the foids, whites will always be somewhat racist and you'll be treated like a class b citizen. I hope you're tall. Taller than six feet or it's really over for you here.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dodt
I want to murder each and every idiot that uses the word “boi”, why can’t just say spell it correctly like everyone else, do you think it’s fucking cute??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and dogtown
I want to murder each and every idiot that uses the word “boi”, why can’t just say spell it correctly like everyone else, do you think it’s fucking cute??
Yes , I am sorry for offending you.
This is how i know every number here has 2-3 inches added to it.
I hope it does , I have 14-15 cm dick it's really disturbing when indians claim to have 8 inch dicks.

For sure racism is everywhere but I can say in aus curries have it the worst oland it of all groups and No one gives a shit,they're usually smaller/more passive so they are intimidated by groups of islanders,africans,arabcels,abocels and whitecels.
I am 6 feet so i am pretty ll lol if i would be there i would fuck the shit out of anyone messing with me..coz i never cared about my life....coz in india also i always get involved in some shitty situations ...i am very short tempered guy...one time i got fight with my father verbally i mean and in angriness. I broke the glass door with my forehead

You get no attention from the foids, whites will always be somewhat racist and you'll be treated like a class b citizen. I hope you're tall. Taller than six feet or it's really over for you here.
This is retarded cope. You don't know enough ethnics then.
It's just evolving language retard. Words like retard were considered new once.

You could come up with counter arguments instead of saying it's a retarded cope :feelsokman:
The fact that I know ethnics who do well that are sub 6'? Do you not get the idiocy of your statement? Turning white with kojic acid will accomplish you nothing other than fucking up your hair/skin lol.

The fact that I know ethnics who do well that are sub 6'? Do you not get the idiocy of your statement? Turning white with kojic acid will accomplish you nothing other than fucking up your hair/skin lol.
I get the idiocy of your statements when you don't back them up.
Fuck off to lookism if you want to spew retarded shit.
Stop bringing the collective IQ down.

I get the idiocy of your statements when you don't back them up.
Fuck off to lookism if you want to spew retarded shit.
Stop bringing the collective IQ down.
And what backing does his statement have? Absolutely nothing as well. But of course you need a study for me to prove to you that the sky is blue, that the average guy isnt a virgin, we don't live in the antebellum South, and that 80% of the male population is too short for women.

JFL @ collective IQ: I've never seen more retarded content in my life than in lookism, at least until I came to this site (at least lookism didnt actually fall for bonesmash memes)

Define doing well. Btw I'm using hydroquinone, not kojic acid.

Define doing well. Btw I'm using hydroquinone, not kojic acid.
at least however well a normie does (in relationships, not a virgin, etc)