Rate these curry school Bois , how over is it for them

The 6-part racepill on incels.is
I saw that and it's complete idiocy. Most of it shows white women preferring white men over other races. And the okcupid rating data is incredibly variable year to year with every year showing massive shifts in ratings of one race by another. And I will never trust studies where psyhcologists use powerful statistical tools for shit no one cares about (these tools are usually very easy to fudge up to get the results you want, parameters have a massive effect on results, because no scientist actually gives a shit about social science results, their work will never be vetted or replicated)
Never said that, stop putting words into my mouth, shitstain.
it's a common delusion of this site
Keep assuming retard.
I'm talking about bluepill's comment moron

at least however well a normie does (in relationships, not a virgin, etc)
Hey, that's brilliant. I can guarantee you that none of the Indians in my uni share the same experience. They are all darker, shorter, and lower in PSL than the whites.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'm not making any assumptions, just read his comment jfl, he backs his claim up with nothing too
reading comprehension is a 404
:soy:
You didn't even ask him.
Still assuming.
Hey, that's brilliant. I can guarantee you that none of the Indians in my uni share the same experience. They are all darker, shorter, and lower in PSL than the whites.
Us ethnics should be eradicated.

Where do you live? Obviously they're at a slight disadvantage, but it's ridiculous to assume that they'll be incel because of this.
You didn't even ask him.
He didnt back it up in his OWN comment.
Us ethnics should be eradicated.
This forum is just a place for mentally ill people to feed their mental ilnesses into a positive feedback loop. Just 5 minutes ago I was explaining to a depressed guy why he doesn't need a lefort 3 for barely visible eye circles.

I hope they never reproduce with any women tbh we already have enough subhuman on this planet

I hope they never reproduce with any women tbh we already have enough subhuman on this planet
guess why norwooding, skin cancer, and aging exist
master race bhai
pinnacle
of
facial
aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Where do you live? Obviously they're at a slight disadvantage, but it's ridiculous to assume that they'll be incel because of this.

He didnt back it up in his OWN comment.

This forum is just a place for mentally ill people to feed their mental ilnesses into a positive feedback loop. Just 5 minutes ago I was explaining to a retard why he doesn't need a lefort 3 for barely visible eye circles.
I live in Scandinavia. My original post was made with the assumption that the OP is an average or slightly below average looking Indian. A person like that would have a much better social life if he just stayed in India. The average in India sure isn't the average here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and Extra Chromosome
I live in Scandinavia. My original post was made with the assumption that the OP is an average or slightly below average looking Indian. A person like that would have a much better social life if he just stayed in India. The average in India sure isn't the average here.
Im in the US dipshit

I don't give a fuck where you're from.
Then why mention india. Holy fuck do you even read your own words. But yeah Scandinavians may be more racist heightist.

This forum is just a place for mentally ill people to feed their mental ilnesses into a positive feedback loop. Just 5 minutes ago I was explaining to a depressed guy why he doesn't need a lefort 3 for barely visible eye circles.
Again, if you think this is a mentally ill forum or whatever, you can fuck off.
I saw @dodt pics and his concerns about mid-face are justifiable.
I don't think people should take your advice when you don't even know why people use retin-A instead of accutane.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Again, if you think this is a mentally ill forum or whatever, you can fuck off.
I saw @dodt pics and his concerns about mid-face are justifiable.
I don't think people should take your advice when you don't even know why people use retin-A instead of accutane.
No he doesn't you fucking retarded mentally I'll moron. His midface is the opposite of recessed. He just has a negative orbital vector like just about every guy including Chad ever had. Do you have eyes or are you trolling or something? The dude has a textbook prognathic profile.
What we call accutane is pretty much retina btw

Last edited:
No he doesn't you fucking retarded mentally I'll moron. His midface is the opposite of recessed. He just has a negative orbital vector like just about every guy including Chad ever had.
Why would anyone take your advice on aesthetics when you were shilling "just be average height" retarded cope?
fucking retarded mentally I'll moron.
Keep barking.

Why would anyone take your advice on aesthetics when you were shilling "just be average height" retarded cope?

Keep barking.
This forum acts as if being average height means it's over height is more important than face and being 6'3 or more makes you an instant slayer. Even lookism isn't this bad.

Yeah you are right , I'll stay in India. West is too degenerate anyway.

modern school, new delhi/10

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992