Vladimir makarov

Banned
Who looks better where do you think that guy is from
Screenshot 20200419 232047 Facebook
IMG 20200418 185727 276

Inbred/10

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Vladimir makarov
You do know you just doxed yourself right?

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
you both look like shit

Right

• +1
Reactions: Azzolecrusher
incorrect

very temporary criticism considering the rate at which i'm gaining mass

probably because I don't have fat there. greycel moment.

nope

I get complimented on my skin al the time. greycel moment.

bro, who stole your IQ? I'm very sorry that you're extremely ugly but creating conflict like this will leave you in the same ditch as Holymanro and Titbot. you are subhuman. get over it. you came onto this forum asking for an attractiveness appraisal and then when everyone enlightens you about your acute subhumanity, you get defensive and claim you don't care about looks. barely any of your death tier features are fixable. you have 0 hope of ascension or ever being good looking in your life. your facial proportions are something else...
HahahahahahahahahahhahHhHhHhahahahaha

i'm far from it. you have no idea the satisfaction I get from blackpilling subhumans and watch them slowly descend into a deep depression once their delusion wears off.

orbital box osteotomy? good luck with that ROFL. you might as well get a fucking head transplant at that point.

no amount of money can fix your base. maybe if we were in the year 3000 you'd have a chance at looking good after spending several hundred thousands. i don't think you truly realise your subhumanity just yet. It'll sink in eventually.

IQ 404. I should have asked this a long time I ago but I was trying to be tolerant - English isn't your first language I assume?

He unironically mogs you to oblivion JFL. At least his skull has regular proportions.
Ya real far from being salty that’s why you’ve been responding with paragraphs since yesterday

he nose mogs you tbh. pig vs deformed monkey,

his chin protrudes the normal amount

how?

he can lose weight. why even bother insulting people on things that are so easy to fix? rofl

takes literally 1 sec to fix

completely untrue. this is when you know you've lost brutally. you have absolutely nothing to say to anyone other than nitpicky things that either aren't true or don't matter LOL. your IPD and overall facial proportions are arguably the worst I have ever seen. you look uncanny and always will. you look utterly REPULSIVE.

cute. also, IQ 404.
Dude this will go on forever no joke he looks like shit like complete horse shit and ur mad to the point ur gonna defend a disgusting ugly ass guy just so u can say shit about me ok Idc what the fuck ur saying but stop being so butt hurt like why are u so desperate in saying shit in me this is between me and him let his retarted looking ass defend himself

i'm pretty sure a pig does have legs, buddy. JFL

you are easily a candidate for lowest IQ subhuman to ever grace this forum
Omg u got me idk what to do

Right one is 3psl ugly as sin
Left one is barely 4 psl maybe 3.5psl
I'm caging just knowing that this subhuman bottom 5% face is the one behind the screen typing to me.
View attachment 365391View attachment 365395
you have the most punchable face I have EVER seen in my life. you can't even comprehend the dopamine I would get from beating your skull to an absolute pulp.
Dude, if that's him.. He should go to incel. Co

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov
funniest thread ive seen in a while lmaooo