Rate these handsome cartoon characters (squidward, dexter)

Who mogs?

• Handsome Squidward

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Superman

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Robin

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Dexter

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Handsome squidward
latest

giphy.gif

Surgerymaxxed Dexter

9653382153_3a11a9df8a.jpg

Fakeup Robin
maxresdefault.jpg

Superman
supe1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Lorsss
Squidward because he pulls off the bald look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Squidward because he pulls off the bald look
I would never use baldness as a reason someone is attractive. I chose superman because he has abetter frame, coloring, hair, and jaw

I would never use baldness as a reason someone is attractive. I chose superman because he has abetter frame, coloring, hair, and jaw
Nah bro, Superman is a goodie two shoes government cuck. Squidward shaves his head and gives zero fucks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 1089

Jfl @ the subhumans you posted, handsome Moe mog them all to death.

• +1

Keep coping for him, handsome Moe's facial harmony is so stunning, and his features are so perfect it demolishes jaw theory. Facial esthetics so incomprehensible, a sub optimal mandible winds up holding as much importance as a grit in a sandstorm.

Unmoggable

• +1
Keep coping for him, handsome Moe's facial harmony is so stunning, and his features are so perfect it demolishes jaw theory. Facial esthetics so incomprehensible, a sub optimal mandible winds up holding as much importance as a grit in a sandstorm.

View attachment 71271

Unmoggable
jfl, look at that perfect harmony, that thick nw0, perfect beta carotene skin and eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and HereForReasons
Using the original version as avi wouldn't be original, but editing it is much more so. Where's the irony?
So many posters are using variants of ritalincels avi.

You're one of them. Thus not original

So many posters are using variants of ritalincels avi.

You're one of them. Thus not original

Insomni changed his avi to ritalin's one, then i was the first one to change mine to an edited version. Thus again more so original.

Insomni changed his avi to ritalin's one, then i was the first one to change mine to an edited version. Thus again more so original.
Doubt it. People have been using his avi as their avi for a long time.
Even zyzzreincarnate had it for a long time.

Nothing original about your avi, man

Doubt it. People have been using his avi as their avi for a long time.
Even zyzzreincarnate had it for a long time.

Nothing original about your avi, man

Didn't say i was the first one to change to ritalin's avi. I said i was the first one to change my avi to an edited version after insmo changing his avi to ritalincels recently, (as a response to you saying im part of the ongoing trend of using variants of ritalincels avi now.) Thus again more so original.

this is Dexter in real life

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Didn't say i was the first one to change to ritalin's avi. I said i was the first one to change my avi to an edited version after insmo changing his avi to ritalincels recently, (as a response to you saying im part of the ongoing trend of using variants of ritalincels avi now.) Thus again more so original.
You're not the first one to use edited version either.

Thus not original

This thread is really just discusion of whether you can consider copying someone's avi, but speeding up the gif original.

You're not the first one to use edited version either.

Thus not original

If someone has been using edited versions a while back on this site when,? Incels.is doesn't count. Furthermore I know for sure I was the first to change to an edited version after insomniac changed to his ritalincels avi recently when it was a trend. Thus more so original in this context. Prove me wrong.

Using the original version as avi wouldn't be original, but editing it is much more so. Where's the irony?
Editing = speeding up. You're an annoying fag and I will purchase a moderately priced bottle of champagne the day you are diagnosed with cancer.