rate these koreans girls

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.

in the middle one tbh
@toolateforme gtfo if you find them average
here is another pic : tall and flat as we like them tbh :

Who are they?

Everyone looks cute but too much fakeup imo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
They're frauding too much.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Jack and Deleted member 3043
Plastic/ 10

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Look like plastic dolls

• So Sad
Are u matching these chicks?

Are u matching these chicks?
don't recall, it's old pic, probably.
But they live in Korea, so it's just for fun, may be will i go there for vacation someday.

they are defo above average since average girls look hideous due to facial ratios even when they're frauding, they are above average.
but I've seen these type of girls in festivals, actually very many of them, they all get destroyed when actual white woman walks by(latinos too)
in terms of facial attractiveness due to flatness. because we look at face 3d in real life.

• +1
they are defo above average since average girls look hideous due to facial ratios even when they're frauding, they are above average.
but I've seen these type of girls in festivals, actually very many of them, they all get destroyed when actual white woman walks by(latinos too)
in terms of facial attractiveness due to flatness. because we look at face 3d in real life.
you are right tbh

10/10 only incel freaks would say otherwise

10/10 only incel freaks would say otherwise
I've seen girls like that so many times and trust me they are not attractive in real lire
Life*

I've seen girls like that so many times and trust me they are not attractive in real lire
Life*
Yes they are always way shorter than you expect, and no curves at all. Yet somehow they still look frumpy.

Above average in Seoul, but not by much. Thousands upon thousands of girls there share this homogeneous doll like look. Remember, there are huge multi-story complexes of plastic surgery clinics with a whole crew of doctors all over the place there.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043