rate these two men: Mighty joe and steve wilkos

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
mighty joe

recessed chin but has a strong jawline. his eyebrows aren't prominent at all (but he does have sufficiently heavy brow ridges) and his forehead is a bit big and he has a receding hairline yet he's, as far as i know, in his early 20s. also, his two GFs that he treated like shit were both landwhales apparently (remember this was before tinder i think, which debunks the notion that female hypergamy is new @personalityinkwell ) he's only a 5/10 normie, could be 5.5/10 if his hairline wasn't receding. he also is short. i think like 5'6. so i guess he's low tier normie (4.5/10) but would be 5/10 if his hairline wasn't receding. so he resorted to landwhales

and there's steve wilkos who became middle aged and here's him when he was 17 and in his SMV peak.

overweight, barely has eyebrows, eyelid exposure, big nose, a big space between his front teeth, bald. and MGTOW think men physically peak at 50 JFL.
now here's steve at 17

chadlite here

dn

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and goat2x
mighty joe

View attachment 674724
View attachment 674725
recessed chin but has a strong jawline. his eyebrows aren't prominent at all (but he does have sufficiently heavy brow ridges) and his forehead is a bit big and he has a receding hairline yet he's, as far as i know, in his early 20s. also, his two GFs that he treated like shit were both landwhales apparently (remember this was before tinder i think, which debunks the notion that female hypergamy is new @personalityinkwell ) he's only a 5/10 normie, could be 5.5/10 if his hairline wasn't receding. he also is short. i think like 5'6. so i guess he's low tier normie (4.5/10) but would be 5/10 if his hairline wasn't receding. so he resorted to landwhales

and there's steve wilkos who became middle aged and here's him when he was 17 and in his SMV peak.
View attachment 674728
overweight, barely has eyebrows, eyelid exposure, big nose, a big space between his front teeth, bald. and MGTOW think men physically peak at 50 JFL.
now here's steve at 17
View attachment 674730
chadlite here
Steve Wilkos looks like an albino arab or a depigmented middle easterner. He has very MENA face shape

disagree that steve wilkos is chadlite in the young pic, looks too weird. Maybe chadlite irl at that time if he was better in motion.

disagree that steve wilkos is chadlite in the young pic, looks too weird. Maybe chadlite irl at that time if he was better in motion.
still mogs mighty joe