Kraken
Mother looks younger liu yelin china 2

515a7464ly1fflzmcn7w7j20bo08rmxs
Liu Yelin The Worlds Most Youthful Mother 9

4A2E0E3200000578 5499953 image m 13 1521033561617

It's her son btw

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
Idk bro. The fact that she is 51 I ain't getting a boner. If you lied about her age I would get a boner for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Old and washed up whore but i’d pump and dump

Idk bro. The fact that she is 51 I ain't getting a boner. If you lied about her age I would get a boner for sure
What man? It only makes it better. Who doesn't love youthful older women with experience and they can talk of other things than only make up and love island or big brother.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: somalicel, Hector, BigBoy and 1 other person
What man? It only makes it better. Who doesn't love youthful older women with experience and they can talk of other things than only make up and love island or big brother.
It’s all to do with insecurity, if you are just average in dick size height facial attractiveness frame masculinity you will nkt pleasure her as nearly a much as the 22 year old 6’4 rugby chad she fucked at 18 in university

Stop it, get some help (in Jordan's voice)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Insanely hot tbh I don't even like asians that much, age indeed makes it even hotter, if she was jb her sexual value would be lower for me
I only prefer young girls for LTRs

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
4a2e0e3200000578-5499953-image-m-13_1521033561617-jpg.100818

JFL at that Tattoo. imagine this Whore being your Mom lol.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
4a2e0e3200000578-5499953-image-m-13_1521033561617-jpg.100818

JFL at that Tattoo. imagine this Whore being your Mom lol.
That tattoo is actually kinda hot. I usually think tattoos are just ugly. One thing is for sure, with mom that hot, he must be popular as hell. Every guy at school wants to hang out at his house.
Foto1 kznG U30388668840RWD 575x323Ideal

• +1
That tattoo is actually kinda hot. I usually think tattoos are just ugly. One thing is for sure, with mom that hot, he must be popular as hell. Every guy at school wants to hang out at his house.
View attachment 100884

She's a slut. that's what i'm saying.

I don't care. I fuck sluts until I'm 30 and then will marry a good christian virgin wife.

Nigga are you even reading my comments? i said imagine if she was your Mom. not that would you fuck her or not.

Nigga are you even reading my comments? i said imagine if she was your Mom. not that would you fuck her or not.
If she was my mom how would I react to her slutty pictures? I don't know, probably just avoid watching them or her in general to not pop a boner or smth :D I mean check her out, she looks like 20 year old hot chick.

• +1
If she was my mom how would I react to her slutty pictures? I don't know, probably just avoid watching them or her in general to not pop a boner or smth :D I mean check her out, she looks like 20 year old hot chick.

JFL at your Cucked mindset. so you're telling me you wouldn't want die if your mother was a Whore?

Bro was the last time you were in the game around the early 2000's!?
I'm born 2001 so wasn't rly in the game at that time. Those are still the about most watched shows by girls here in my country :D Love Island hasn't been even made for many seasons yet, third season is rolling now on tv.

• +1
Disgusting tattoo kills it a bit for me but i would still fuck

Idhospital in korea / 10

cuck i prefer my breeding sows without ink on their body's
Lmfao, and exactly this attitude is why luckily your genes will never be passed on. Also, you might not know this, but tattoos dont manifest in the DNA, so your offspring from the "breeding sow" should be fine

Me too. I usually don't like tattoos but that looks quite good tbh.
True, on girls it should just be single motives, not a serious amount of space covered up, for us bois sleeves are sexy tho

Lmfao, and exactly this attitude is why luckily your genes will never be passed on. Also, you might not know this, but tattoos dont manifest in the DNA, so your offspring from the "breeding sow" should be fine

But the fact that shew was low iq enough to get tattoos could be passed on

cuck i prefer my breeding sows without ink on their body's
As if you'd get to fuck her. A prime milf is harder to get than prime stacy.
True, on girls it should just be single motives, not a serious amount of space covered up, for us bois sleeves are sexy tho
I don't tattoo nothing on myself but small tattoos on girls are ok.

• +1
old ugly whore, she should rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205