Rate this 6'6" girl (BRUTAL MOG)

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
She's prime breeding material, ngl:love:
31f3d09c645cbc3071553bf74f86e609

Legend says that the ricecel on the right has roped after being victim of this emasculating mog :lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sdmaster, Hero of the Imperium, Hades and 10 others
That guy must pretty tall. Also that's @Yoyome99 with a Dutch wife in the future

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Limbo, toptearmm, Gunna and 5 others
Good body, tiny skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
average stacy in 2020. Be 8 foot or die. Time to yetimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, looksmaxxtocope, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
That guy must pretty tall. Also that's @Yoyome99 with a Dutch wife in the future
Yes, but he's not tall enough. OVER if you get heightmogged and shouldermogged by a foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Looks like shit
Will give slayer son though so I don't know
She is worth ltr maybe

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 2597 and Vidyacoper
Wtf is that skull size JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
how the fuck a femoid can be 6 inches taller than me, a high T MALE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Casadonis, Seth Walsh and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AussieCurry and Deleted member 3795
More pics of her <3

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 3795
I would impregnate so my sons wouldn’t be doomed to be 6 foot subhuman manlets like me

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
fucking bitch ass hoe:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
More pics of her <3
This is where I found the pic:
If you find her name tell us

lol that asian is a turbo manlet framecel twink
she has bigger shoulders than him lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 1560
Height maxxing to 6’6 and a half

dope body but her face looks retarded tbh

I would impregnate so my sons wouldn’t be doomed to be 6 foot subhuman manlets like me
6 ft is not manlet. Its a good height but still far from ideal in 2020. I am 6'2+ and i d like to be 6'4. I cannot understand how we dont have tech available to gain 1 or 2 inches, we already go to the fucking space.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Deleted member 3795
6 ft is not manlet. Its a good height but still far from ideal in 2020. I am 6'2+ and i d like to be 6'4. I cannot understand how we dont have tech available to gain 1 or 2 inches, we already go to the fucking space.
If we did have that possibility would it even matter since tall people could also make use of it? So 6’2 would become the new 6’0.

If we did have that possibility would it even matter since tall people could also make use of it? So 6’2 would become the new 6’0.
Not everybody is blackpilled as us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
The gook must be 6'1 or 6'2 then

Huge for an gook

Yes, but he's not tall enough. OVER if you get heightmogged and shouldermogged by a foid
At 199cm she moggs literally 99% of males.

Would fuck to have Chad 7feet sons

feetmogged to oblivion

It's called leg lengthening, and most cosmetic procedures aren't really "needed", they're just "wanted".

So people in the field of medicine won't necessarily be researching into ways to help someone get a few inches when they should be researching on finding cures, etc.

It's called leg lengthening, and most cosmetic procedures aren't really "needed", they're just "wanted".

So people in the field of medicine won't necessarily be researching into ways to help someone get a few inches when they should be researching on finding cures, etc.
LL is a medieval technique. I am talking about a pill to grow not some retarded procedure.

WTF THIS FOID WOULD MOG 6'6 MULATTO KELLY OUBRE

LL is a medieval technique. I am talking about a pill to grow not some retarded procedure.
I mean yeah, it's either injecting HGH before 18 or LL after 18. Nothing else tbh unfortunately.

peanut skull

i hate tall women

how the fuck a femoid can be 6 inches taller than me, a high T MALE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Don't come to the Netherlands. That woman looks Dutch also.
Dutch are tall, the locals at least. Average we are also amomng the tallest nation, but I think they also add in the people that are offspring from Turkish and Morrroccan descend. So they bring the average down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Ye
I mean yeah, it's either injecting HGH before 18 or LL after 18. Nothing else tbh unfortunately.
Yeah but no doctor will give you hgh before 18 if you are tall like me. I was 6'1 at 17, whuch is way above the mean in argentina. At 20 i was 6'2 +, no doctor would do any procedure on me.

Don't come to the Netherlands. That woman looks Dutch also.
Dutch are tall, the locals at least. Average we are also amomng the tallest nation, but I think they also add in the people that are offspring from Turkish and Morrroccan descend. So they bring the average down.
I will move to burgerland to be at least average.

I do Wonder what hieght the children would be if I made kids with her

damn 6'2 asian mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
199cm is almost 6'7 not 6'6.

she is 6'4" guys, still a giant

Who is she? I want to coom inside her to get NBA height sons, and then live off their contract money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Is this a joke?

• Hmm...
@rightfulcel I jsut cannot anymore. Look at this. Imagine bein emasculated like this. I really need to kill myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I swear some of the users here are closeted homosexuals. A 6'6 girl can't mog, her height is disgusting

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Reoa and Julius
I swear some of the users here are closeted homosexuals. A 6'6 girl can't mog, her height is disgusting
Coping hard I see. Girls like her are ideal for breeding.
I was so charmed by her height and body that I almost didn't notice that her face is barely average, would still bang her hard.
If you think a tall girl is disgusting you probably aren't masculine enough

I love tall girls but 6'6 is too much bro

• So Sad