Rate this 6'6" girl (BRUTAL MOG)

I love tall girls but 6'6 is too much bro
Maybe I have a fetish for tall girls then. We have different opinions but that's cool
@rightfulcel I jsut cannot anymore. Look at this. Imagine bein emasculated like this. I really need to kill myself.
Don't do it. Have you tried looksmaxing/getting surgery?

Maybe I have a fetish for tall girls then. We have different opinions but that's cool

Don't do it. Have you tried looksmaxing/getting surgery?
I get it ideal height for me would be 6'2 as tall as me but 6'6 is just uncanney valley

@rightfulcel I jsut cannot anymore. Look at this. Imagine bein emasculated like this. I really need to kill myself.
At least we could defeat her in combat, honorable work.

If you think a tall girl is disgusting you probably aren't masculine enough
Maybe if by tall you mean 5'10, not 6'6. Even if I were 6'9 myself I wouldn't like it, being big is a masculine trait so you can protect the girl of any threats, I don't want a girl who is huge and heightmogs most of the males on sight, I want a delicate girl like nature intended. Plus what is this logic of perfect for breeding? Jfl if you want your girlfriend to have masculine traits thinking you are going to have a son, some people here must be depressed you can't breed with men.
Also, ''if you don't like masculine women you are not masculine enough'' (I know you said tall but in this case they mean basically the same and the principle is the same anyway), it's because I'm masculine that I prefer feminine girls, not because I feel intimidated by masculine ones, I don't, I just don't like it. Faggots like men, I guess they are so masculine and confident they don't get intimidated
Maybe if by tall you mean 5'10, not 6'6. Even if I were 6'9 myself I wouldn't like it, being big is a masculine trait so you can protect the girl of any threats, I don't want a girl who is huge and heightmogs most of the males on sight, I want a delicate girl like nature intended. Plus what is this logic of perfect for breeding? Jfl if you want your girlfriend to have masculine traits thinking you are going to have a son, some people here must be depressed you can't breed with men.
Also, ''if you don't like masculine women you are not masculine enough'' (I know you said tall but in this case they mean basically the same and the principle is the same anyway), it's because I'm masculine that I prefer feminine girls, not because I feel intimidated by masculine ones, I don't, I just don't like it. Faggots like men, I guess they are so masculine and confident they don't get intimidated
Also, no hard feelings, I like your avi and username, you seem like a cultured person, we just disagree here but it's fine

• +1
Reactions: Julius
"PRIME BREEDING MATERIAL BRO, SLAYER SONS BRO"

• So Sad

Also, no hard feelings, I like your avi and username, you seem like a cultured person, we just disagree here but it's fine
Yeah man I was just joking/messing around, you are pretty right about the height/dimorphism argument.
I also like small, delicate women but to be honest I wouldn't make a child with one of them; they are good for sex, however.
I still think extremely tall girls are hot, maybe I have a mommy fetish jfl.
Are you French by the way?

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
She is 6 ft 8

Io sono di Ancona. Bellissima Firenze, ci sono stato 3 volte e ci andrei a vivere se potessi.
Anche Ancona è bella, ci sono stato una volta. Mi manca Firenze, attualmente sono in Perù per aiutare gli animali

• +1