Rate this Ainu man

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Ainu people are genetically different from South East Asians such as Han Chinese or other Japanese groups and have phenotypical traits that aren't seen in said other groups. Their hair and skin is lighter; their body and facial hair much more abundant; and most prominently their orbitals aren't of the typical mongoloid type. They have deepset eyes without epicanthic folds which is more typical of Caucasian groups.

440px-Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg

Typical East Asian men for comparison/contrast:

typz9ktugwoi3ihpomli.jpg

I've heard of them, historians don't know if they developed from asians and just gained a whiter look over time for whatever reason or if they migrated from the continent. But them migrating form the continent wouldn't make much sense either because there were no whites at the time, it was way before Russians conquered that region. Their origins are a true mystery, this tribe of white looking people in north of Japan, especially because their language was unique and unrelated to any other known language. But they're basically extinct now anyways.
Well... to the rating question I guess he got a good lower third but shit cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I kinda look like the Ainu guy. Except fat and ugly.

• So Sad
Still ugly

Kill yourself

• Hmm...
My mother is from northern Japan in the Hokkaido island, her maternal side had pure nativev ainu blood in them.
My mother is from northern Japan in the Hokkaido island, her maternal side had pure nativev ainu blood in them.
She would always talk to me about it when we discuss family history

Ainu people are genetically different from South East Asians such as Han Chinese or other Japanese groups and have phenotypical traits that aren't seen in said other groups. Their hair and skin is lighter; their body and facial hair much more abundant; and most prominently their orbitals aren't of the typical mongoloid type. They have deepset eyes without epicanthic folds which is more typical of Caucasian groups.

440px-Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg

Typical East Asian men for comparison/contrast:

typz9ktugwoi3ihpomli.jpg

View attachment 73314

1 as far as I'm aware their proto mongoloid genetically.phenotypically they have psedo caucasoid traits but that's a result of convergent evoultion.

As far as I'm aware their realted to proto mongoloid