Zephir
Air-Brush-20191207180426.jpg

Took it just after clean shaving.

🐴

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Peachy, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
@Titbot

Cope you don’t have the bone mass for it. Even at high body fat I had a good ogee curve
Psl 4
Cope. Its not even a 3/4, ogree curve on a male is not even that important ( not the same importance as females ), Chico doesn't have a big ogree curve even when he's at 8% bf on average.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Cope you don’t have the bone mass for it. Even at high body fat I had a good ogee curve
Psl 4
titty why are you roasting this fella

Cope. Its not even a 3/4, ogree curve on a male is not even that important ( not the same importance as females ), Chico doesn't have a big ogree curve even when he's at 8% bf on average.
Don’t compare yourself to Chico

Don’t compare yourself to Chico
Am not Lol I just said that an ogres curve is not as important to men as to females, you're projecting tbh.

weird lips / 10

Saw the video 10 times already, ogres curve will be clearly visible when you're -12% bf.
Keep in mind am at 17%, anyways let's call it a day.
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I HAD my ogee curve visible when I was fat 18-20% it is needed for hollow cheeks when lean

Attachments

• BIg Rings.PNG
    BIg Rings.PNG
    59.6 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Good eye area
Nose ruins harmony and u have a narrow face
Psl4.5

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I HAD my ogee curve visible when I was fat 18-20% it is needed for hollow cheeks when lean
mirin ogee curve which I don't have

Post a 3/4 pic when you were 18% bf.

Saw the video 10 times already, ogres curve will be clearly visible when you're -12% bf.
Keep in mind am at 17%, anyways let's call it a day.
you aren't 17%, you are way leaner than that

and im very lean (leaner than you) under 140lbs and I dont have an ogee curve at fucking all
Image1 21

its literally all about bones and most truecels/incels dont have any :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

you aren't 17%, you are way leaner than that

and im very lean (leaner than you) under 140lbs and I dont have an ogee curve at fucking all
View attachment 185852
its literally all about bones and most truecels/incels dont have any :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
I am 5'10 at 170 lbs with belly fat and thick thighs , 18% is what am at. My face is also bloated these pics are taken when I mewed hard so the hollow cheeks can slightly appear.
N
No way thats 18% bf I call bullshit on that.
I wish I had a DSLR so it can show my true facial porpurtions, selfies ruins my nose ( since its forward projected ) and makes my face narrower ( my face ir is wide ).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Titbot
I am 5'10 at 170 lbs with belly fat and thick thighs , 18% is what am at. My face is also bloated these pics are taken when I mewed hard so the hollow cheeks can slightly appear.
N
No way thats 18% bf I call bullshit on that.
I wish I had a DSLR so it can show my true facial porpurtions, selfies ruins my nose ( since its forward projected ) and makes my face narrower ( my face ir is wide ).
keep coping you do not have the bone mass for it

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Rhino, lip reduction, fix skin and tan. Then Chad.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن