Rate this apparent curry "slayer"

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
(5'11)
I'm autistic but if girls do that to a guy, is it just a joke, is it something normies, or even only slayers do?

Last edited:
The suit and the flashy ring make him look rich, he might be actually rich, so this isn't exactly a mystery why he fucks women.

This "curry" looks borderline white.

He's good-looking for a curry

Yeah thought he was still a student but he's actually very rich.

E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

He is definitely loaded

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Autist and Deleted member 176
Better looking than most curries but that isnt saying much at all

• +1
Reactions: Autist
(5'11)
I'm autistic but if girls do that to a guy, is it just a joke, is it something normies, or even only slayers do?

How do you come to th3 conclusion he is a Slayer?? All it Shows his girlfriend is clingy and a psychopath. He is probably her first guy.

Its more like individual behaviour of the girl that leads to that. I personally would have smacked and dumped her if she uploads Stuff like that just for being retarded but Maybe he finds it cute or sth

"this could be you"
Jfl idk any women who's goal in life is to be with some 5/10 Indian dude lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Autist
He looks good in a suite and his photos exude money and status. 7/10 in India and 5.5/10 in the west (but strongly haloed by perceived wealth).

He looks average

"this could be you"
Jfl idk any women who's goal in life is to be with some 5/10 Indian dude lol
Welcome to the real world, where most sane people care about having loads of cash more than mandible width.

Welcome to the real world, where most sane people care about having loads of cash more than mandible width.
Yeah and? Still don't think girls look at that pic and say "yeah I do wish that was me"
Jfl

Yeah and? Still don't think girls look at that pic and say "yeah I do wish that was me"
Jfl
I didn't make the pictures. They're from some fb group.

he only looks ok because he's almost white

Both of the girls are kissing him on the cheek. That either means his girl is cool with that or they are just close friends. You gotta reliaze females do this stuff all the time( hug, kiss, flirt) for fun without it meaning anything

As for his attractiveness, that mainly comes from the fact that he has a high status job which matters if your Indian like him and the girls around him are Indian too which doesn’t say much cuz they are focused more on status than looks.

5 PSL. Looks average.