00F06D77 1EE8 4176 B4DC 51E69F31E71B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2658 and Blackgymmax
He has real good bone structure tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 1084, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
Looks like a kamakasi JFL

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, Hades, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
changlite tbh, very rare gook.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 7098, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Lev Peshkov
how hard does this retard want to flex his jaw muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
I think he's on looksmax

• +1
Future ER vibes :feelswow:

• +1
He looks like a random ansiancel to me, why do you guys say he's a changlite ? He doesn't even use his main asian halo : HAIR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and xdxdxnice1
He looks like a random ansiancel to me, why do you guys say he's a changlite ? He doesn't even use his main asian halo : HAIR.
Keep crying for my robust brachycephalic skull, FWHR, wide bigonial width, masseter hypertrophy, ramus, low set high mass zygos, and thick dermis son

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7866 and 6 others
His hairs good but his haircut is shit, he could ascend a fair amount just by getting a better hairstyle imo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
His hairs good but his haircut is shit, he could ascend a fair amount just by getting a better hairstyle imo
Like what kind? I would appreciate suggestions tbh

• +1
Keep crying for my robust brachycephalic skull, FWHR, wide bigonial width, masseter hypertrophy, ramus, low set high mass zygos, and thick dermis son
JFL its you, here is what you should aspire to be check my thread abou this Asiancel Mog

• +1
good for a gook but with racial adjustment, low tier normie

• So Sad
JFL its you, here is what you should aspire to be check my thread abou this Asiancel Mog
Thanks for the thread. I used to train boxing before the whole corona lockdown thing. I guess that's the only way to be relevant as an Asian if you don't look like a Kpop fag

• +1
Looks good imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Phillybeard1996
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 7079
You should ask for rates on this site instead bro. Incel selfies is cucked tbh
True, I posted there and r/theglowup as well and they told me to slim my jaw and make it narrower :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 7240
Yes, but surprisingly mostly Latina girls for some reason

Lol same. Most of the girls that ever asked me if I had a gf were latinas. Asian girls did not even want to talk to me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7240
Lol same. Most of the girls that ever asked me if I had a gf were latinas. Asian girls did not even want to talk to me.
And you also look fairly masc/robust for an Asian too right? I saw your jaw in your rating thread yesterday

• +1
  • +1
And you also look fairly masc/robust for an Asian too right? I saw your jaw in your rating thread yesterday

Maybe thats why even though all races of foids are friendly towards me, asian girls seem a little less interested, its maybe because they exclusively prefer prettyboys over high t doms

• Woah
  • +1
Maybe thats why even though all races of foids are friendly towards me, asian girls seem a little less interested, its maybe because they exclusively prefer prettyboys over high t doms
That could be true, as it seems most Asian girls are either self-hating and date exclusively white chads, while others fangirl over Kpop-type boys and won't date anything else either

• +1
Hey man I don't make the rules that's just how it is

• +1
Another male whose potential was vanquished by the oriental
Genes. Many such cases

• So Sad