Rate this Asian dude from incelselfies

dn rd keep crying for me
You look.....extremely forgettable, like it doesnt get more basic asian than that, nothing wrong with that but in the west you're a replica of the billions of asians out there nothing like the mog i sent you in my thread, you have a good artitude though grow your hair at least

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7240
You look.....extremely forgettable, like it doesnt get more basic asian than that, nothing wrong with that but in the west you're a replica of the billions of asians out there nothing like the mog i sent you in my thread, you have a good artitude though grow your hair at least
What? Nah bro he's top tier for an Asian imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 7079
You probably don't see enough Asians IRL to know what's average for one.

This is average. Look at his round face shape, lack of bone definition, then compare it to mine.
Me1

You don't start seeing bone structure like this until you get to the Asian actors, models, etc..
like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 7240
JFL maybe, you look like an angry ER in that pic
Which is why I believe you haven't been studying your physiognomy, and thus don't have a real good grasp on what facial features, ratios, and shapes indicate proper craniofacial development.
I, and many others on this site, including everyone who has rated me at least somewhat highly in this thread insofar, have been studying the science of facial aesthetics for months, even years; ever since the old PSL sites were still up.
You're currently too caught up in the superficial normie aspect of the picture: The weird lighting, my aspie expressions, etc... And thus failed to see what literally everyone else in this thread has seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Which is why I believe you haven't been studying your physiognomy, and thus don't have a real good grasp on what facial features, ratios, and shapes indicate proper craniofacial development.
I, and many others on this site, including everyone who has rated me at least somewhat highly in this thread insofar, have been studying the science of facial aesthetics for months, even years; ever since the old PSL sites were still up.
You're currently too caught up in the superficial normie aspect of the picture: The weird lighting, my aspie expressions, etc... And thus failed to see what literally everyone else in this thread has seen.
Who the fuck rated you high ? Other asiancels ? No pussy for you thats all im saying you can score whatever you want

Who the fuck rated you high ? Other asiancels ? No pussy for you thats all im saying you can score whatever you want

Check this whole thread again; there's a lot of non-Asians rating me here.

I'm also volcel as fuck too, and have had multiple opportunities to slay/LTR, had I not rejected them of my own will. There was this one cheerleader in high school whom I never spoke a word to but she was still somehow obsessed with me, to the point of creepshotting pictures of me in class.

During sophomore year, another girl (Mexican) confessed her love to me out of nowhere, but I just ghosted her for no reason.
On my first day of living in the dorms in uni, this pair of girls (one Hispanic and the other one white) just COLD-APPROACHED me and sat next to me where I was sitting alone in the campus cafeteria and tried to make small talk with me. Even when I ran out of things to say and whipped out my phone pretending to text, they kept trying to revive and keep the conversation going no matter what.

More recently, though, I've been recorded/creepshotted/having my picture taken by random groups of college girls without my consent.
The first time it happened was during winter break when I was at my local gym back home (off campus), when I was still boxing and doing heavy bag training. Two young women (white) set up their workout station barely six feet away from where I was working, and when I stopped to take a short rest from my punching, I saw out of the corner of my eye one of them raise her phone and the flash go off right in my face. They left shortly afterwards.

The second time it happened was in the on-campus store/market of my university. I was just standing in line when I turned to the side and saw a girl (Hispanic) and her friends with her phone aimed right at my face, right at my jawline.

The third time it happened was when I was having dinner in the on-campus cafeteria. My side was facing two girls (one white and one Hispanic) and I saw them raise the phone camera at me, and when I looked over at them they furtively put it down and away, and kinda gave me a sheepish grin because they knew that I caught them.

These three incidents happened within two months of each other, during the beginning of this year.

And did I mention the time I stole attention away from this one girl's boyfriend just by existing and working out in the same area?

March 11, 2020
5-something PM
On-campus gym at my university (not gonna dox myself obviously)

I was working out on a bench in the free weights section, doing dumbbell curls and shoulder presses with 35 lb. dumbbells. This couple walked in, a hot thotty-looking Latina chick and her blond white boyfriend (who was a couple inches taller than me but a bit less ripped). They passed by in front of me (I was facing the wall mirror) and I overheard them discussing/demonstrating various dumbbell exercises as they took the bench next to mine, just to the right of me.
After I finished my set, I stood up and grabbed my water bottle to take a sip, and that's when I noticed the girl had stopped talking to her boyfriend and was now suddenly staring at me. Like full on checking me out, and with this huge smile on her face too. I don't blame her though because when I work out, my veins pop out everywhere (insane vascularity tbh) and I look extra chiseled. It must've been like a whole 5 seconds straight, because I felt so awkward that I broke eye contact first and went back to my sets. That's when she turned back to her boyfriend; and I kid you not, she said, word for word, "Wait, what was I doing?" and tried to laugh it off, even though he clearly noticed her distraction.

You can't make this shit up! This isn't even counting the countless times women/girls have openly stared at me/checked me out in public when I was just walking around or jogging or in class, or at random school events where the same girl does double or triple takes to make sure I meet her eyes. Not counting the times my friend (a Mexican chick) called me "hot" right to my face.

But keep coping that women don't think I'm attractive IRL. Maybe you're just a straight guy who doesn't know what makes other men attractive, but in this case I smell jealousy and insecurity. After all, who the fuck wants to admit that they're mogged by a chink! Of all things.

Keep fucking coping you utter subhuman

If you care to post your face and IRL experiences to prove me wrong, then go on ahead.

Check this whole thread again; there's a lot of non-Asians rating me here.

I'm also volcel as fuck too, and have had multiple opportunities to slay/LTR, had I not rejected them of my own will. There was this one cheerleader in high school whom I never spoke a word to but she was still somehow obsessed with me, to the point of creepshotting pictures of me in class.

During sophomore year, another girl (Mexican) confessed her love to me out of nowhere, but I just ghosted her for no reason.
On my first day of living in the dorms in uni, this pair of girls (one Hispanic and the other one white) just COLD-APPROACHED me and sat next to me where I was sitting alone in the campus cafeteria and tried to make small talk with me. Even when I ran out of things to say and whipped out my phone pretending to text, they kept trying to revive and keep the conversation going no matter what.

More recently, though, I've been recorded/creepshotted/having my picture taken by random groups of college girls without my consent.
The first time it happened was during winter break when I was at my local gym back home (off campus), when I was still boxing and doing heavy bag training. Two young women (white) set up their workout station barely six feet away from where I was working, and when I stopped to take a short rest from my punching, I saw out of the corner of my eye one of them raise her phone and the flash go off right in my face. They left shortly afterwards.

The second time it happened was in the on-campus store/market of my university. I was just standing in line when I turned to the side and saw a girl (Hispanic) and her friends with her phone aimed right at my face, right at my jawline.

The third time it happened was when I was having dinner in the on-campus cafeteria. My side was facing two girls (one white and one Hispanic) and I saw them raise the phone camera at me, and when I looked over at them they furtively put it down and away, and kinda gave me a sheepish grin because they knew that I caught them.

These three incidents happened within two months of each other, during the beginning of this year.

And did I mention the time I stole attention away from this one girl's boyfriend just by existing and working out in the same area?

March 11, 2020
5-something PM
On-campus gym at my university (not gonna dox myself obviously)

I was working out on a bench in the free weights section, doing dumbbell curls and shoulder presses with 35 lb. dumbbells. This couple walked in, a hot thotty-looking Latina chick and her blond white boyfriend (who was a couple inches taller than me but a bit less ripped). They passed by in front of me (I was facing the wall mirror) and I overheard them discussing/demonstrating various dumbbell exercises as they took the bench next to mine, just to the right of me.
After I finished my set, I stood up and grabbed my water bottle to take a sip, and that's when I noticed the girl had stopped talking to her boyfriend and was now suddenly staring at me. Like full on checking me out, and with this huge smile on her face too. I don't blame her though because when I work out, my veins pop out everywhere (insane vascularity tbh) and I look extra chiseled. It must've been like a whole 5 seconds straight, because I felt so awkward that I broke eye contact first and went back to my sets. That's when she turned back to her boyfriend; and I kid you not, she said, word for word, "Wait, what was I doing?" and tried to laugh it off, even though he clearly noticed her distraction.

You can't make this shit up! This isn't even counting the countless times women/girls have openly stared at me/checked me out in public when I was just walking around or jogging or in class, or at random school events where the same girl does double or triple takes to make sure I meet her eyes. Not counting the times my friend (a Mexican chick) called me "hot" right to my face.

But keep coping that women don't think I'm attractive IRL. Maybe you're just a straight guy who doesn't know what makes other men attractive, but in this case I smell jealousy and insecurity. After all, who the fuck wants to admit that they're mogged by a chink! Of all things.

View attachment 555177

If you care to post your face and IRL experiences to prove me wrong, then go on ahead.
JFL you look barely average, also:

How about you try to fuck them you low T cuck, you'll realise its much harder than you think, its easy to say "I Could but didnt want to", thats a shy cuck beta low T trait, the only shit you did right was boxing ( if you dont spar you're cuckmaxxing by the way 99% of the nt benefits come from sparring)

Dont even dream of imagining yourself as some mysterious prince that is just "too complicated" and could fuck them if he wanted to.... YOU ACTUALLY CANT AND YOUR BODY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU ARE TOO LOW STATUS TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCK THEM, in hunter gatherer terms you're biologically selfcucking so a chad wouldnt bash your head for ducking with stacies.

I DARE YOU TO FUCK A STACY

JFL you look barely average, also:

How about you try to fuck them you low T cuck, you'll realise its much harder than you think, its easy to say "I Could but didnt want to", thats a shy cuck beta low T trait, the only shit you did right was boxing ( if you dont spar you're cuckmaxxing by the way 99% of the nt benefits come from sparring)

Dont even dream of imagining yourself as some mysterious prince that is just "too complicated" and could fuck them if he wanted to.... YOU ACTUALLY CANT AND YOUR BODY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU ARE TOO LOW STATUS TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCK THEM, in hunter gatherer terms you're biologically selfcucking so a chad wouldnt bash your head for ducking with stacies.

I DARE YOU TO FUCK A STACY
I am a mentalcel

Keep crying for me, I will never be NT. I was much worse looking and uglier and bullied for my appearance from ages 0-17, thus fucking my mental health and self-perception down the drain irreversably and irreparably.
I do spar occasionally, and can keep up in power with nibbas up to 30-40 lbs above my weight.
I will send you proof when I do fuck a Stacy. Some niggas actually have self-control, morals, and discipline as cope as it may sound. Not everyone is a fucking primitive animal, driven by mere instinct and brain chemicals, obsessed with sex like you are. I have the ability to completely ignore my biological needs and desires for a limited amount of time, hence my ability to keep a six-month nofap streak.
And if someone tries to bash my head then I will fucking behead him and stick the severed, bloody head on a pike for all to see.

My punches have been called "sharp" by onlooking amateur boxers, I am a woodsman by hobby, and unapologetically pro-2A.
Me chopping wood
Snapchat 1106007811 11

I have lost my humanity. I have no empathy, no emotion. Anyone who crosses me has a death wish and shall receive.

Do you really think Richard Ramirez gave a flying fuck about petty useless things like sex and women??

"Gregg said he never knew Ramirez to date.

'He was too shy to go up to a girl and ask her for a date,' he said."

Of course not. He had a much greater mission, one that transcended far beyond his primal animalistic desires. He truly ascended, he completely ignored and suppressed his primitive horny dog instincts in order to carry out what he believed was right.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and BigBoy
View attachment 555384
Keep crying for me, I will never be NT. I was much worse looking and uglier and bullied for my appearance from ages 0-17, thus fucking my mental health and self-perception down the drain irreversably and irreparably.
I do spar occasionally, and can keep up in power with nibbas up to 30-40 lbs above my weight.
I will send you proof when I do fuck a Stacy. Some niggas actually have self-control, morals, and discipline as cope as it may sound. Not everyone is a fucking primitive animal, driven by mere instinct and brain chemicals, obsessed with sex like you are. I have the ability to completely ignore my biological needs and desires for a limited amount of time, hence my ability to keep a six-month nofap streak.
And if someone tries to bash my head then I will fucking behead him and stick the severed, bloody head on a pike for all to see.

View attachment 555526
My punches have been called "sharp" by onlooking amateur boxers, I am a woodsman by hobby, and unapologetically pro-2A.
View attachment 555454View attachment 555472

I have lost my humanity. I have no empathy, no emotion. Anyone who crosses me has a death wish and shall receive.

Do you really think Richard Ramirez gave a flying fuck about petty useless things like sex and women??

View attachment 555522

Of course not. He had a much greater mission, one that transcended far beyond his primal animalistic desires. He truly ascended, he completely ignored and suppressed his primitive horny dog instincts in order to carry out what he believed was right.
View attachment 555384

View attachment 555526
View attachment 555454View attachment 555472

View attachment 555522

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Subhuman

• +1
True, I posted there and r/theglowup as well and they told me to slim my jaw and make it narrower :lul:
Just shave off your attractive features bro!

shit melon shaped cranium, over.

jack ma pheno

• +1
you look like shit. Lol @ asian's with their bizarre overconfidence in their attractiveness

• +1
Looks good for an Asian

Smirin u blackpill comics x

Jfl looks like chit

""""""Incel""""""""

Just some stupid redditor fishing for attention due to being an outcast all his childhood.